What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

led05

Chasing The Present
I have had issues trying that with males and females. They dont like to reveg and root at the same time. I have better luck with flowering cuts when I top them as I put them in the aero. It stops the flowering hormone in the growth tips I believe. Nice!
^ Exactly correct - You’re supposed to pull off the flowers but I’m just too lazy and enjoy the experience - that said rooting & initiating reveg at same time is efficient when it works - 90% + what goes in there eventually roots out ime, it’s very rare I’m taking cuts off vegetative plants so I’m good with that success %, I still am very surprised to see that male root out - the proof it worked will be when he starts growing in the soil - it’s not often plants surprise me anymore but I’m very appreciative & humbled when they do ;)

LostTribe

Premium user
^ Exactly correct - You’re supposed to pull off the flowers but I’m just too lazy and enjoy the experience - that said rooting & initiating reveg at same time is efficient when it works - 90% + what goes in there eventually roots out ime, it’s very rare I’m taking cuts off vegetative plants so I’m good with that success %, I still am very surprised to see that male root out - the proof it worked will be when he starts growing in the soil - it’s not often plants surprise me anymore but I’m very appreciative & humbled when they do ;)
I never pull off flowers just cut the top part of the stem off of a large enough cutting.

led05

Chasing The Present
IMG_0133.jpeg

IMG_0102.jpeg

IMG_0098.jpeg

IMG_0094.jpeg

IMG_0077.jpeg

IMG_0076.jpeg

IMG_0078.jpeg

Fire !

IMG_0096.jpeg

IMG_0084.jpeg

IMG_0085.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
Just got off phone with Quarry, 7 tons of stone coming which hopefully will wrap up this series of projects (14 tons sand & 7 tons rock, good little period of working out BF it gets cold out - truth is shoveling & moving it is the easy part), Couple few hundred lbs rolls of turf getting delivered this week too, once that’s all done I can then focus on regular fall work - man am I behind - but do have a new 450SF GH & tons of other projects that have been on a list for years nearing completion….:groupwave:

I let 5-7lbs of harvested plants cook for nearly a month in the GH and a couple plants start to rot away outside (outside for me really is seed making & experiment focused, for now), it’s always the seeds or where leafs die back it starts; that and flies laying them orange worm fuckers too, or at least I think it’s flies….

Sure could use a good hard frost to knock shit back, Durlumbo could go another 4-6 weeks + if allowed to…

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
Waiting on deliveries & it’s wet out, perfect time for roasting - I’ve been doing 700g green bean batches lately which fills up nicely my “Kilogram” coffee storage containers - I can do @10lbs in under 90 minutes vs what used to take me all day with the old hot top, which was a wonderful machine for over a decade for us, I cleaned her up so nicely she looks like new, but the Aillo is our Roaster nowadays, what a beauty - makes this process easy, enjoyable & the results are just fabulous, there isn’t a store @ within 150 miles that can compete with us - but our business is friends & family only & always free - :) - so how could they !

IMG_0006.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg

IMG_0008.jpeg

IMG_0004.jpeg

IMG_0007.jpeg

You see coffee makes everything better !

Delivery 1 all good, two more to go ;)

IMG_0013.jpeg

7 tons #2 Round - lol as the guy is writing up my receipt it’s like a light bulb goes off, he looks up - do I smell roasting coffee - I’m like yes you do! - there’s a large commercial Roaster @ here he used to make deliveries to so knew the smell

For you @Rgd

IMG_0015.jpeg

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
Busy morning so far, 10lbs roasting just finished my wife gets a panicked call from delivery drivers #2 asking if we’ve got a fork lift & if we’re a business - lol; great just the anxiety I needed….. yeah right, I’ll take this shit in stride, like I didn’t have a plan….

IMG_0018.jpeg

lol, I guess each one really does weigh 300lbs, at least I’ve got a plan for now, working these alone is gonna be somethin fun….

Now where the FK is driver #3 :)

led05

Chasing The Present
Good day of work, ordered just the proper amount of stone to have 3, maybe 4 extra barrows for areas outside my project zone, just looked at the slip net was actually just under 15,000 lbs, guy always overfills - glad he did in this case I need all that’s left

IMG_0012.jpeg

IMG_0013.jpeg

IMG_0021.jpeg

These turf rolls are huge

IMG_0020.jpeg