What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

EnjoyingLife

Same! Gonna try and hold off on next years seed order until restock (always risky with GM haha they sell out! understandably) but next year will be all GM fems and perhaps an auto for a part of the garden that this year did not do as well (gmg, got no sun once the sun gets low in the sky).
I have been harvesting everything over the last bit, at least 3 days of work to do it. Some budrot, I blame the caterpillars which were a pita and the rain we got recently. But this is a tough env with no water, hoping to get some more water up next year. Aphids on one MG was pretty bad, but that was the only one; that plant had more budrot also. I suspect the lack of water contributed as well to that.
Had a few nights in mids 20s(F) and the plants did not care at all, ran out of light when trimming one day, looked up and saw the aurora, what a blessing.
A few sneaky tastes of the PS (will be sending my full bud reports after cure, probs around Dec at earliest). But she tasted lovely, cherry with a slight hashy hint and a fun up feeling.
Do you do anything for pests?
I ask because that is the next step in my adventure growing this plant.
Some sort of IPM. Preferably organic, I have been looking at sierrea natural sciences.
I would prefer a soil drench vs foliar as I am not certain I can get the undersides of the leaves once transplanted into bigger pots.
However I am open to most anything.

moose/MI

Do you do anything for pests?
I ask because that is the next step in my adventure growing this plant.
Some sort of IPM. Preferably organic, I have been looking at sierrea natural sciences.
I would prefer a soil drench vs foliar as I am not certain I can get the undersides of the leaves once transplanted into bigger pots.
However I am open to most anything.
Inside or outside?

ZomVee

Total devastation from Helene. Plus I didn't do the best job with caterpillars. I rebuild with Zacatecas Tribute F2s next year! And I still have six original seeds remaining.

I have nuked some buds after the storm and they got me to a place I like. Super candy sweet and ZT was the stickiest variety I grew