What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

moose eater

Look I hate Wallstreet. But the answer isn't that easy.
You haven't even looked at answers OR causes, and it's obvious. Too late to go back-peddling now. Read something informative, and it's not likely to come from a supporter of militant Zionism and war crimes that's already been condemned by our own treaties and the world court.

moose eater

The terrorists attacked Isreal and took American hostages. Or is that Zionist propaganda too
If you want to believe the transgressions began on October 7, and that Gaza and her residents had no right to act in any way against an illegal 76-year-old occupying force, then.. Otay.

But it's narrow-visioned blindered bullshit.

And if you have to omit pertinent history to make a point, then it ain't history you're talking at all. Nor truth.

right

Anyhow keep carrying on with the petty name calling. But my family is desiring my attention. Great discussion for people to read .Very informative

moose eater

Got you on the ropes with facts . Can't be erased.
Where is the joy hahahaha 😆
You're so full of your own bullshit you can't see anything else.

What facts? Your assertion that the conflict began on October 7th? Take a pertinent history course.

Your claims that Wall St. is for the little guy? Total bullshit.

Keep those 'facts' coming. The more you embarrass yourself with your ignorance, the less I'll feel like I have to.

right

You're so full of your own bullshit you can't see anything else.

What facts? Your assertion that the conflict began on October 7th? Take a pertinent history course.

Your claims that Wall St. is for the little guy? Total bullshit.

Keep those 'facts' coming. The more you embarrass yourself with your ignorance, the less I'll feel like I have to.
Not good at reading or are you rattled or mabey distracted by a clans meeting?
I never said either of those things. Hahahahanana

moose eater

Not good at reading or are you rattled or mabey distracted by a clans meeting?
I never said either of those things. Hahahahanana
Your continued insistence that I have some affiliation with the Klan (not 'clan', by the way) is another statement born of your ignorance and colorful imagination... another strawman insult.

Your denial and displacing blame onto Clinton for the fraud Wall St. committed and was able to get away with, is simply more of your ignorance. Clinton certainly helped to repeal Glas-Stegal, but that was his greatest contribution to Wall St. criminality. The mortgage brokers and Wall St. contributed greatly to the '08 housing implosion. Greatly. And they profited from it and were able to largely keep those illegal profits.

You cited October 7th as some sort of beginning of conflict. Your post, not mine. (And I replied to most of your posts in such a way as to capture what you posted.... Just saying..)

You picked extreme and limited narratives from regional sects to make a statement about Muslims in general. That was intellectually dishonest. Citing Shapiro, no less, in the end. Laughable!

And now you challenge that these things were not what you wrote?

Welcome to ignore. I have no time for partisan idiots in this life, and that's exactly what you've shown yourself to be repeatedly. You're not worth my time or any effort to educate your blindered views.

right

Your continued insistence that I have some affiliation with the Klan (not 'clan', by the way) is another statement born of your ignorance and colorful imagination... another strawman insult.

Your denial and displacing blame onto Clinton for the fraud Wall St. committed and was able to get away with, is simply more of your ignorance. Clinton certainly helped to repeal Glas-Stegal, but that was his greatest contribution to Wall St. criminality. The mortgage brokers and Wall St. contributed greatly to the '08 housing implosion. Greatly. And they profited from it and were able to largely keep those illegal profits.

You cited October 7th as some sort of beginning of conflict. Your post, not mine. (And I replied to most of your posts in such a way as to capture what you posted.... Just saying..)

You picked extreme and limited narratives from regional sects to make a statement about Muslims in general. That was intellectually dishonest. Citing Shapiro, no less, in the end. Laughable!

And now you challenge that these things were not what you wrote?

Welcome to ignore. I have no time for partisan idiots in this life, and that's exactly what you've shown yourself to be repeatedly. You're not worth my time or any effort to educate your blindered views.
HAHAHA 😆 Those who live in glass houses.
Usually better to aproch these situations with class instead of insults

right

I just don't think that he had the answer. As I said shit rolls down hill ( not to be crude) .If you punish Wallstreet then they just shrug it off of their shoulders. It doesn't affect their bottom line.
I am not bent on Wallstreet but they take an extra large piece of the pie.
The issue is that moose wants to come at me with insults .So if he wants to come out swinging then we might end up throwing hands.
I expect that his buddy's will have his back .
I will defend myself against his actions