What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

right

If you read the posts . Before you started attacking my character. I pointed out the fact that Muslim terrorists use children as suicide bombers. When you questioned this I pointed out 3 sources

moose eater

If you read the posts . Before you started attacking my character. I pointed out the fact that Muslim terrorists use children as suicide bombers. When you questioned this I pointed out 3 sources
You pointed out three sources from minority sect regional exceptions to the rule.

You tried to make it broad based as though this is what Muslims do.

You were full of shit, picked limited micro sources and were too ethnocentric and racist to even see your errors in thinking and gathering of evidence. Blinded by your own hate, while accusing others of hate. Pretty rich, really.. Seen your kind many times.

And by the way, when Wall St. is doing well, it's typically a sign -corporations- are doing well, which often runs inverse to the wage-earners doing well. No, really. Look it up. And stop getting your news from idiots and partisans.

right

Uh huh
Triggered when confronted with the facts?
Or phobic clansmen?
You pointed out three sources from minority sect regional exceptions to the rule.

You tried to make it broad based as though this is what Muslims do.

You were full of shit, picked limited micro sources and were too ethnocentric and racist to even see your errors in thinking and gathering of evidence. Blinded by your own hate, while accusing others of hate. Pretty rich, really.. Seen your kind many times.

And by the way, when Wall St. is doing well, it's typically a sign -corporations- are doing well, which often runs inverse to the wage-earners doing well. No, really. Look it up. And stop getting your news from idiots and partisans.

GenghisKush

1727839658311.png

right

If you need to rely on strawman arguments, it's a sign that you have already lost.

Maybe change out militant Zionists with boundary issues for Jewish vermin, and you're closer, with a lot less ignorant insult.
Hahaha I know it's hipster right now but you guys aren't getting the Muslim vote out of Dearborn. I