What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

So Hai

The historical mindset of the Russian people hears this when you say that “victory is just a matter of time”. They throw bodies at conflicts, that’s their style.
It is more of an american cope than anything. It is a myth that americans have created for themselves in order to bolster their grandiose self image of imagined superiority. In reality, throwing ukranians into a meat grinder is what americans do in this conflict.

Hiddenjems

Your strawman arguments, posturing and baseless statements grew weak a long time ago. Now they're just ignorant and boring. A lot like your pretense at sophistication and intelligence.

I'm sure that in your legal schooling, you were made aware that the 1st Amendment has limitations, and one of those involves speech or assembly that endangers others.

Now that I know you don't believe in facts or solid foundations to your positions.....

Apparently, you're just another individual too detached or tangential in your thoughts to realize that 2+2 doesn't equal 5. Or that you're baseless in many of your incredibly broad and generalized assertions.

But hey, I'll let you know when I'm impressed by your hollow strangely uncorrelated, tangential bullshit.
So you approve of totalitarian tactics as long as they’re “for the greater good”?

The greater good has killed millions.

Hiddenjems

It is more of an american cope than anything. It is a myth that americans have created for themselves in order to bolster their grandiose self image of imagined superiority. In reality, throwing ukranians into a meat grinder is what americans do in this conflict.
America is willing to fight this war to the last Ukrainian.

America is happy it’s dumping billions in “Ukraine” aid into military contractors coffers.

moose eater

So you approve of totalitarian tactics as long as they’re “for the greater good”?

Perhaps you've missed the last 1,000 years plus of clan-living, but for all governments and societies that has always been the undercurrent.

Perhaps you inhabit a secluded utopian fantasy world where the laws of nature don't apply?

Chi13

ICMag Donor

an estimated 7.4 million [95% Crl 6.8–7.7] of 17.9 million excess deaths were prevented, but millions more lives could have been saved with better coverage. COVID‐19 vaccination altered the pandemic course, saving tens of millions of lives globally. However, vaccines had less effect in low‐income countries due to inadequate access, emphasising the importance of global vaccine equity.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
an estimated 7.4 million [95% Crl 6.8–7.7] of 17.9 million excess deaths were prevented, but millions more lives could have been saved with better coverage. COVID‐19 vaccination altered the pandemic course, saving tens of millions of lives globally. However, vaccines had less effect in low‐income countries due to inadequate access, emphasising the importance of global vaccine equity.
I, scientifically do not believe that. Sorry friend.

Hiddenjems

Explain why there wasn’t a pandemic in Africa?

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Explain why there wasn’t a pandemic in Africa?
They found that metrics differences such as age, the prevalence of comorbid disease, Vitamin D status, and sun exposure played a role. For example, the African continent has one of the youngest populations in the world — with a median age of 18 — compared to Europe, with a median age of 42 years.

This correlates to the prevalence of comorbid diseases like obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease across the different continents, which is much lower on the continent compared to other regions. They found this to have been instrumental in Africa mitigating the pandemic from a mortality and hospitalization perspective.

In addition, the continent’s experience with previous infectious diseases and outbreaks made many of the countries respond faster with a united lockdown policy at the pandemic’s onset.

Hiddenjems

They found that metrics differences such as age, the prevalence of comorbid disease, Vitamin D status, and sun exposure played a role. For example, the African continent has one of the youngest populations in the world — with a median age of 18 — compared to Europe, with a median age of 42 years.

This correlates to the prevalence of comorbid diseases like obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease across the different continents, which is much lower on the continent compared to other regions. They found this to have been instrumental in Africa mitigating the pandemic from a mortality and hospitalization perspective.

In addition, the continent’s experience with previous infectious diseases and outbreaks made many of the countries respond faster with a united lockdown policy at the pandemic’s onset.
I thought the “vaccine” was the only way to stop the spread and get better outcomes?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Criminal scumbags and sociopaths deserving of eradication.

Younger healthier people with a conscience ought to go there, pick up arms, and assist in that process.

Younger healthier people are aware of what got humans into this mess, and perhaps they don't want to make things worse.

moose eater

Younger healthier people are aware of what got humans into this mess, and perhaps they don't want to make things worse.
Wholesale land theft and murder with cover provided by the US Security Counsil members at the UN got it started.

The Vietcong/NVA, rebels in Algiers, the Mujahideen, among numerous others, found that when you draw a hard line in the sand, those who are where they don't belong eventually go home where they came from and tend to either stay there, or find a new pocket to pick. Contrary to those who believe (when it's not their ox being gored) that singing Kumbaya when someone comes into your home, rapes your wife and daughter, beheads your children, etc. is the proper response. Again, as long as it's not THEIR kids, wives, brothers, farms etc., etc.

Until that time, those who preach patience and basically allowing it to continue, especially when Israel has shown zero intention of ceasing, are full of shit and maintain pompous attitudes lacking in any basis in reality.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm not preaching patience.

I'm pointing out hypocrisy.

If you didn't like it happening to you then why do it to someone else?

Certainly not with an intention of stopping it.

Latest posts

Latest posts