What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

So Hai

Do you hold Christians to the same standards? Who did the most damage via colonialism to the developing world? What are the Jesuits up to these days? Anyhow, I know I cant change your thinking. I didn't see the survey. I don't hate on whole groups of people. Yes I think there are many ignorant pig headed Israelis and I hate their perspectives, I've seen their comments online, and there are many questionable things going on in that culture.
Judaism is a racist supremacist culture created and expressed by the jewish aka chosen people. As for the group founded by Loyola a better reference would be jewish, rather than spanish jesuit order.

However the majority of Americans were cheer-leading when we "shock and awed" Iraq for no good reason not too long ago as well. Ignorance is all around us. I feel you have a hatred disproportionately directed at the Jewish people. While I probably agree on some of what concerns you I wont go as far as to broad stroke the whole of Jewish people in one light as if there is something inherently genetically evil about them that can't be overcome through individualism or collective evolution.
Don’t give me the for no good reason bs America did it for the jew who you eagerly defend. I don’t discriminate, I hate non-jews who defend the genocidal supremacist group by calling me racist POS while they (you) vote to send more weapons for genocide, equally.

People thought of the Native Americans the same way, and the negro. That wasn't proper or constructive thinking then and it still isn't now. And it certainly doesn't bring about any positive discourse or change to view things with such a narrow lens/worldview.
That you reply with moral lecture on proper and positive discourse after responding with slander only show you are a hypocrite POS.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Someone did the maths on RU v Ukraine and it will take no more than 28,5 million more dead Russian soldiers if they are to take over all of Ukraine. At current rate of casualties.

So you know, GREAT JOB, Putin!

So Hai

9 times out of 10 the people who say shit like the jews/israel control the US are doing so from a not so good place (neo nazi level talking point).

Without the US, Israel wouldn't exist. It's used as an important strategic proxy into the middle east.
Typical leftist dogma shill post. Jews run America,

So Hai

And that's why you're a neo nazi lol
Neo nazi slurs is about all you fascists have, no argument just a bunch of bs but hey - bolshevism built the jewish state, keep us updated on twitter about the genocide that the jews carry out. Meanwhile,

Thats a really nice car you know, very quiet, runs on energy.

RobFromTX

Neo nazi slurs is about all you fascists have, no argument just a bunch of bs but hey - bolshevism built the jewish state, keep us updated on twitter about the genocide that the jews carry out. Meanwhile,

So tired of seeing those ugly ass cars on the highway. I still cant believe THAT costs $100k

Give me a chevette anyday

Cannavore

Veteran

anyone can read your posts and see you're a nazi lmfao. you aren't fooling anyone.

you've posted literal nazi pamphlets before in this thread as suggested reading.

Cannavore

Veteran
so are the people that think jews are flooding western civilization with immigrants to usher in "bolshevism" and replace the white man.

So Hai

anyone can read your posts and see you're a nazi lmfao. you aren't fooling anyone.

you've posted literal nazi pamphlets before in this thread as suggested reading.
You and a hundred million nazis with you calling me a nazi wouldn’t make me a nazi, ashkenazi.
12F82769-5B90-444A-87FD-E49BEAAD601B.jpeg

Another literal nazi pamphlet for you, as suggested reading..

Latest posts

Latest posts