What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
those satellite images were released 4 years ago. 3 images that Russia said pointed at Ukraine as the shooter were debunked rapidly, as photo-shopping is easily detected. images were altered & dates were changed. even the Kardashians are more technologically savvy when it come to photoshopping than Russian media is...lol. Biden cannot tell other countries what to do. see the news this morning? Germany has stopped approval of Nordstream 2 because of Russian invasion of Ukraine. do you really think China can/will buy all of Russia's gas? 😄

This was last year in the news during the trial.

MH17 trial: Americans definitively do not reveal satellite images of Buk missile.
So no images.Biden has made treats to companies who are dealing with the Nordstream2.
Biden Isn’t Selling Out on Nord Stream 2. He’s Protecting U.S. Firms.
If Washington can sanction any company for legal activity it doesn’t like, China and others could do the same to U.S. businesses—making them uninsurable.
​​​​​​​

entropical

Veteran
never said he did, was replying to your assertion. blahblahblah. i guess all of those bodies piled up in the pictures (many taken during the war by Germans, VERY methodical. documented EVERYTHING) were all "crisis actors", like the ones used in mass shootings here. got any rock-solid evidence of torture RE military trials after WW2 ? "magic gas" LOL!

Pictures of dead german civilians piled up in Hamburg, Dresden. Heaps of prisoners dead from typhus in the camps after supply lines had been destroyed.

How the British Obtained the Confessions of Rudolf Höss

Robert Faurisson

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p389_Faurisson.html
​​​​​​​
​​​​​​​The torturers admitted and bragged about it. People still believe the myth..

entropical

Veteran
Only problem with that position is the other attacks on border stations were actually also false flag operations conducted by the SS (or as you put it Polish Irregular Forces). These false flag operations (which included the Gleiwitz incident) known as Operation Himmler, were conducted at several points along the Germany Poland Border to create the pretext Hitler used to invade Poland. It is all well documented historical fact.
Aside from the signed statement of Alfred Naujocks, who was a prisoner of war under the threat of torture that no one was allowed to question in the clown court of Nürnberg, there is no documentation to support the false flag hoax that you assert to be true. So much for the hoax being a ”well documented historical fact”.

It is a fraud purposed to shield the parties responsible for starting the second world war.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

According to that chap Ben Wallace, Putin has gone full Tonto….

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Pictures of dead german civilians piled up in Hamburg, Dresden. Heaps of prisoners dead from typhus in the camps after supply lines had been destroyed.

How the British Obtained the Confessions of Rudolf Höss

Robert Faurisson

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p389_Faurisson.html

​​​​​​​The torturers admitted and bragged about it. People still believe the myth..

i'm sure there are pictures of dead in every major city bombed during the war. did you look for any from London? Prague? Cologne? Warsaw? Minsk? no? only sympathetic to the side you wished had won, i guess... war is hell. 😪

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Aside from the signed statement of Alfred Naujocks, who was a prisoner of war under the threat of torture that no one was allowed to question in the clown court of Nürnberg, there is no documentation to support the false flag hoax that you assert to be true. So much for the hoax being a ”well documented historical fact”.

It is a fraud purposed to shield the parties responsible for starting the second world war.

Where is your proof he was under the threat of torture? According to the historic information on him he was considered too low of a level to be tried at Nuremburg and he only ended up in custody because he turned himself in to the American's. He also appeared in the trials as a witness. The only thing that ever suggested his affidavit was false came from author and researcher Jak Mallmann-Showell who suggested his confession might have been a lie to gain special handling by the Allies after the war. Yet years later as a free man in post war Germany he eventually sold his story to the media as The Man who Started the War. Doesn't sound like someone who only confessed to something under the threat of torture.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
well, they DO have "alternative facts" just like those The Chump White House always pulled out of their ass...😄

Well it does appear entropical pulled his claim of only cooperating under the threat of torture out of his ass because I can't find anything on the internet that comes even remotely close to suggesting he was under the threat of torture. Of course entropical also provided zero evidence of his claim.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
It has started a few hours ago(~05:00 mez/cet). Military facilitys are under attack, the ukraine president has declared martial law, the russian separstist attack cities in luhansk, troops are landing via the sea of azov, odessa and crimea, russian airstrikes all over ukraine, the embassys got evacuated,...

I did hope it would not start but i think we are back to a post wwII world

Brother Nature

It has started a few hours ago(~05:00 mez/cet). Military facilitys are under attack, the ukraine president has declared martial law, the russian separstist attack cities in luhansk, troops are landing via the sea of azov, odessa and crimea, russian airstrikes all over ukraine, the embassys got evacuated,...

I did hope it would not start but i think we are back to a post wwII world

Yeah, damn man. I was really hoping there was some other kind of better plan at play, but it seems not. I can only imagine Russia made this play because they know, or feel they have a better/stronger backing than NATO/US, but if that's the case, I don't hold out a lot of hope for the future of the nations involved. Stay safe brothers and sisters.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Yes Russia is now invading. I’m finding it all terribly odd in this day and age. Putin was very emotional in his speech the other day. Now the weirdo is in his bunker with his emotions in question and no one in his circle will oppose him. He has surrounded himself with yes men it appears. I think the picture is far more confusing than that especially when you add in the politics of the Western civilisation which itself is in an emotional turmoil. The conclusion of all this could be very grim.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
None of USA's business, like the other wars based on complete lies.

Attachments

• photo1929454.jpg
    photo1929454.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 36

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yes Russia is now invading. I’m finding it all terribly odd in this day and age. Putin was very emotional in his speech the other day. Now the weirdo is in his bunker with his emotions in question and no one in his circle will oppose him. He has surrounded himself with yes men it appears. I think the picture is far more confusing than that especially when you add in the politics of the Western civilisation which itself is in an emotional turmoil. The conclusion of all this could be very grim.

Putin knows this has no real chance of working unless he already been asured in private of a big ally that might join later and help him win this. I don't think it's just a bluff.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Maybe germany is ready to live without russian gas for a while, but is usa gonna be able to run with no chinese imports if this gets global and china joins?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Putin needs a good kick up the ass he has cost me money with his invasion bitcoin slumped overnight for me :bashhead::off2:

Latest posts

Latest posts