What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Not so long ago - the western alliance went into Iraq (claiming falsely that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction) - as Putin is now going into Ukraine - lobbing hundreds of missiles into their country - then invading with many thousands of troops/tanks/planes/helicopters etc - bloody warmongers - creating so many deaths of innocent non-combatants - and creating millions of refugee's too - these people have no respect or empathy for humanity - they are nothing more than mass murderers - whether you wish to call them communists or fascists - its all the same to me -

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
- Not so long ago - the western alliance went into Iraq (claiming falsely that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction) - as Putin is now going into Ukraine - lobbing hundreds of missiles into their country - then invading with many thousands of troops/tanks/planes/helicopters etc - bloody warmongers - creating so many deaths of innocent non-combatants - and creating millions of refugee's too - these people have no respect or empathy for humanity - they are nothing more than mass murderers - whether you wish to call them communists or fascists - its all the same to me -

People have super short memories, but the western governments absolutely won't even mention it. Russia did the same to Georgia in 2008. And we will do nothing again. At that level, it's all fair game.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
In the mid 2000's, the USofA was trying to spread democracy in Georgia. Like Ukraine, Georgia was the west's fault.

Montuno

...como el Son...

You were doing so well... pity about the communists at the end... I remind you that the government of my nation is 1/3 communist, and I don't think you can doubt its frontal opposition to Russia nor its democratic values (or its opposition years ago, almost alone, to the changes in our Constitution forced on us by China): in fact, just like your nation, Denmark and the Baltic countries, have "led" the most "belligerent" European side, in front of the until a few days ago, timid Germany.
However, (and not only in my nation), the trumpist psedofascist ultra-right wing of VOX is the most timid in condemning Russia, and does not support the Spanish military deployment (integrated in NATO) in the Baltic Nations, Bulgary, Rumany or in the Black Sea.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hempy McNoodle

v8JTAcHlHZJi.jpeg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I am not sympathetic and would have preferred if that war never took place. But it did and while that is a historical fact the narrative blaming Germany for starting the war and so on is not. It is a propaganda construct.

border incursions are one think, all-out cross border assaults/invasions & using the Luftwaffe on cities are a whole 'nother critter. the "propaganda construct" is BS...who invaded who? all you need to know, right there. same thing going on in Ukraine right now. i'm sure all Russian citizens were sitting at home quaking in their shoes for fear the "massive" Ukrainian military would roll right over them any day now... grow up...

armedoldhippy

Veteran

who? The Chump? no, lol. hasn't he been "re-instated" yet? why not? so many horseshit "predictions", so much "winning"...🤣 this is the same fool that Fox cut off when he started ranting about the US soldiers going ashore in Ukraine earlier, after he spent 3 days kissing Putins ass about how "genius" his moves against Ukraine were. he makes Neville Chamberlains delusions about Hitler look good by comparison.🙄

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Russian ground troops in Kiev, ukranian air defences neutralized. Putin calls for denazification.

no news media saying that. i'm sure you believe it. "Putin calls for submission" would be far more accurate...as would "entropical awarded highest Russian honor for going above & beyond in his support of Russian aggression". Putin will probably invite you to Moscow so you can lick the blood from his boots...

Gry

Veteran
who? The Chump? no, lol. hasn't he been "re-instated" yet? why not? so many horseshit "predictions", so much "winning"...🤣 this is the same fool that Fox cut off when he started ranting about the US soldiers going ashore in Ukraine earlier, after he spent 3 days kissing Putins ass about how "genius" his moves against Ukraine were. he makes Neville Chamberlains delusions about Hitler look good by comparison.🙄

Well and clearly stated.

Montuno

...como el Son...

Trump: "The U.S. should do with Mexico what Purtin did with Ukraine".

Montuno: -"Again?"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...-trump-ejemplo-putin-mexico-b2022054.html?amp

Gry

Veteran

The donald makes Neville Chamberlain looked like a principled individual. Still doing figurative lap dances with his adoration of Putin to this day.
Contempt for the country has become the new fashion statement for the who needs America when I have a billionaire to finance me group.