What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
nope. the average chinese kid does better on IQ tests because he is exposed to a far better education than any African native gets, not because they are "smarter". i absolutely DO see the difference in the racial structure of inmates in our prisons, but I recognize that it is largely the result of how racial inequality expresses itself RE law enforcement against an oppressed sector of our society. Black people use drugs at nearly EXACTLY the same rate as other races, but go to jail at 4 times the rate for the same offenses. police officers make their decisions based on who they "see" as more dangerous. like the incident several days ago where two teens got into a fight in a mall. the white one got to sit on a couch & talk to officers, the black one was forcibly handcuffed by multiple officers. i never said Jewish people were "more intelligent". what they are, in this country, are better educated because they work harder at it. the Black kids are perpetually held back, continually over-policed, and treated more harshly for the same infractions that whites etc get wrist-slapped for. the only thing "not in alignment" here is your lack of knowledge, understanding, & a knee-jerk reaction to something you are not a part of. maybe you should concentrate on the problems in YOUR country, because you don't have a grip at all about ours...

IQ tests are not related to education.
If your figures were true, the courts would adapt.
Being held back? where is this conversation going.
This thread is neither about the US or the UK.

I'm not being pulled off topic to chat about your pet subject. Without wishing to appear rude, I'm not interested. I'm staunchly against the perpetuation of conversation about peoples differences. I don't listen to anything offered by my peers on these subjects. I have read the relevant papers and the rebuttals and know what the truth it. I'm not from the most intelligent race. Bitching about it would lower me further into stupidity.

The Jews keep things in their own communities. If you marry one, you don't enter, your partner leaves. It's a close nit community of back scratching that's generally about helping themselves not others. If one of our countries leaders was working within his group of friends like that, they would be sacked. It's not inclusive. It's not equal opportunities. This preference towards friends is not inclusive of others. That's why historically, nobody wanted them. It's apartheid. It's not for the greater good. It's them and us. Schooling has little to do with it.

entropical

Veteran
so Germany DID NOT invade Poland, causing Great Britain & France to declare war on Germany? i'll bet that will come as a shock to the Polish people. Hitler IS to blame for the war. you really have a hard-on for dictators that invade other countries & complain how badly they are misunderstood...😂 fucking pitiful...

Did I say that Germany did not invade Poland? No. I said that the Gleiwitz ”false flag” story was made up by the victors, meaning Germany was within its right to answer attacks on border stations from polish regular and irregular forces with a declaration of war.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Did I say that Germany did not invade Poland? No. I said that the Gleiwitz ”false flag” story was made up by the victors, meaning Germany was within its right to answer attacks on border stations from polish regular and irregular forces with a declaration of war.

bullshit.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
IQ tests not related to education, lol...i'm done. already too many morons on here talking shit about what they know nothing about. IQ tests are ABSOLUTELY related to knowledge, which the vast majority of people get from (wait for it) SCHOOL! who knew? if you don't go to school, you have no base knowledge to work with. apparently, you did not go...

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
i bet in YOUR "reality" (apparently, everyone is now entitled to one) that Hillary pulled the trigger, didn't she there Einstein? LOL!!!🤣Russia & their bootlickers are the only people that don't admit that Russia or their "separatist" flunkies shot that airliner down.

A Canadian originally from the Ukraine, member of the OSCE after he saw one of the big pieces of the MH-17 on the ground, said that it was shot by a plane. Ukrainian people who live there in the neighborhood, said that before the crash, they saw an Ukranian jet flying.Strange thing is that the Ukrainian radar system was shut down.No satellite footage of the area either.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IQ tests not related to education, lol...i'm done. already too many morons on here talking shit about what they know nothing about. IQ tests are ABSOLUTELY related to knowledge, which the vast majority of people get from (wait for it) SCHOOL! who knew? if you don't go to school, you have no base knowledge to work with. apparently, you did not go...

I've only taken one IQ test (when I was younger) and it was not based on learned knowledge. It was a test designed around seeing spatial differences and the ability to see problems on more of a mechanical level. Really designed to see if you could see problems and solve them with no knowledge of the actual subject based around visual clues.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
A Canadian originally from the Ukraine, member of the OSCE after he saw one of the big pieces of the MH-17 on the ground, said that it was shot by a plane. Ukrainian people who live there in the neighborhood, said that before the crash, they saw an Ukranian jet flying.Strange thing is that the Ukrainian radar system was shut down.No satellite footage of the area either.

you have one person claiming it was shot down by a plane, and unknown others say they saw a Ukrainian jet flying. ALL of the Ukraines jet aircraft are of Russian make. they cannot be distinguished from the ground. nearly all investigators say it was downed by a Buk missile that Russia had sent to the Ukrainian separatists. MH17 was seen disappearing from radar screens as a result of being shot down. do you ever tire of appearing to be a Russian flunky?

entropical

Veteran
bullshit.
Right, because americans are good guys and your government would never lie to the public about matters concerning the justification of war. If Germany had actually staged the attack against their border station in Gleiwitz as their raison d’etre of war against Poland, you would at the least expect Hitler to mention it in the declaration of war. Instead he spoke of numerous polish border violations and escalating attacks in the days leading up to the invasion. It’s a hoax.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Ukraine was shelling theiad r own people in the Donbass last night. They have had enough and have asked Putin for protection, The US was flying a b52 over poland all day. LOL, probably trying to get an S400 to light up and see the frequencies. This whole BS war is the idea of whomever is handling xiden's bunch. WEF games perhaps.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
you have one person claiming it was shot down by a plane, and unknown others say they saw a Ukrainian jet flying. ALL of the Ukraines jet aircraft are of Russian make. they cannot be distinguished from the ground. nearly all investigators say it was downed by a Buk missile that Russia had sent to the Ukrainian separatists. MH17 was seen disappearing from radar screens as a result of being shot down. do you ever tire of appearing to be a Russian flunky?

That was the first observation of that guy, when he saw one of the crashed pieces of that plane.Not only the Ukranian airforce has Russian planes like Su-27, but they use Russian weapons too_One of those jets were bombing the area or shot down another plane that day.One question is still not answered and that is why the MH17 flew over that area that day, while other commercial airlines avoided the area.
So in your eyes all answers are answered, case closed.The Russians did it as always lol.
Xiden will be pleased, now the Russians entered Donetsk, finally he can start the war machine.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

Idiot calling people morons. LOL. Got that part time job greeting people at WMT yet? They need high IQ people like you.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Right, because americans are good guys and your government would never lie to the public about matters concerning the justification of war. If Germany had actually staged the attack against their border station in Gleiwitz as their raison d’etre of war against Poland, you would at the least expect Hitler to mention it in the declaration of war. Instead he spoke of numerous polish border violations and escalating attacks in the days leading up to the invasion. It’s a hoax.

do you even read your own posts? i have never, and will never, claim that we are "the good guys" or that "our govt would never lie". WW2 started (basically) just as soon as WW1 ended, with Hitler & others outraged because of the surrender. you think Hitler would admit staging an attack on his own outpost? LOL! you do an even better job of discrediting your rants than i do. keep up the good work...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
That was the first observation of that guy, when he saw one of the crashed pieces of that plane.Not only the Ukranian airforce has Russian planes like Su-27, but they use Russian weapons too_One of those jets were bombing the area or shot down another plane that day.One question is still not answered and that is why the MH17 flew over that area that day, while other commercial airlines avoided the area.
So in your eyes all answers are answered, case closed.The Russians did it as always lol.
Xiden will be pleased, now the Russians entered Donetsk, finally he can start the war machine.

airline officials and others stated that MH17 was assured that their route was safe as long as they kept to that altiude along their line of travel. were they misled? possibly. but shooting down a civilian airliner, which can easily be identified by its transponder, size, line of travel, altitude, etc, is absurd. Russia has invaded, so it is Bidens fault? fucking ridiculous. Russia did exactly what had been predicted, so it must be someone elses fault, lol...🤣

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Got that part time job greeting people at WMT yet? They need high IQ people like you.

nope, i wouldn't want to knock you out of the only work you are qualified for. i don't even SHOP there, so it's pretty good bet i'm not going to work there. got an offer the other night to go back into welding for a living, but got tired of doing x-ray work after 35 years of it. got the kid you are grooming fat enough to to suit you yet?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Ukraine was shelling theiad r own people in the Donbass last night. They have had enough and have asked Putin for protection, The US was flying a b52 over poland all day. LOL, probably trying to get an S400 to light up and see the frequencies. This whole BS war is the idea of whomever is handling xiden's bunch. WEF games perhaps.

yeah, Russia has ALWAYS observed other nations borders and independence meticulously. if enough Russian emigrants started whining in Detroit or someplace, you would be okay with Putin annexing Michigan to "protect" them...you are too obvious by several degrees.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
airline officials and others stated that MH17 was assured that their route was safe as long as they kept to that altiude along their line of travel. were they misled? possibly. but shooting down a civilian airliner, which can easily be identified by its transponder, size, line of travel, altitude, etc, is absurd. Russia has invaded, so it is Bidens fault? fucking ridiculous. Russia did exactly what had been predicted, so it must be someone elses fault, lol...🤣

That was a wrong recommendation back then, but the Dutch prime minister said to get to the bottom of things and John Kerry promised satellite images and we're still waiting.The trial was just a show process as usual.Ukraine has BUK missiles too.They seems to be stationed near Donetsk at the moment.When Xiden was just el presidente, he invaded Syria again to protect the oil fields.
Now Xiden said yesterday not to take gas from Russia, he puts his allies in a fast economic collapse.Doesnt matter for Russia, they just sell their gas to China.Obama couldn't play chess against Putin, but that counts for Xiden the same.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
That was a wrong recommendation back then, but the Dutch prime minister said to get to the bottom of things and John Kerry promised satellite images and we're still waiting.The trial was just a show process as usual.Ukraine has BUK missiles too.They seems to be stationed near Donetsk at the moment.When Xiden was just el presidente, he invaded Syria again to protect the oil fields.
Now Xiden said yesterday not to take gas from Russia, he puts his allies in a fast economic collapse.Doesnt matter for Russia, they just sell their gas to China.Obama couldn't play chess against Putin, but that counts for Xiden the same.

those satellite images were released 4 years ago. 3 images that Russia said pointed at Ukraine as the shooter were debunked rapidly, as photo-shopping is easily detected. images were altered & dates were changed. even the Kardashians are more technologically savvy when it come to photoshopping than Russian media is...lol. Biden cannot tell other countries what to do. see the news this morning? Germany has stopped approval of Nordstream 2 because of Russian invasion of Ukraine. do you really think China can/will buy all of Russia's gas? 😄

buzzmobile

Veteran
lng map.jpg
lng.jpg

LNG tankers headed to Europe.
LNG tankers are diverting from China to Europe. Seems the capitalists have spotted some capital or is it supply and demand or maybe allies working together?
https://www.naturalgasintel.com/lng...-in-europe-where-prices-keep-setting-records/