What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
Putin knows this has no real chance of working unless he already been asured in private of a big ally that might join later and help him win this. I don't think it's just a bluff.

I think russia can't count on the support of china. Too much to lose economical. Imo china will look how the world is reacting to be prepaired when they try.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Russia dumped before the invasion US treasures and bought gold instead.Ukraine is run by fascists.China is still watching what the West will do.

entropical

Veteran
i'm sure there are pictures of dead in every major city bombed during the war. did you look for any from London? Prague? Cologne? Warsaw? Minsk? no? only sympathetic to the side you wished had won, i guess... war is hell. 😪

I am not sympathetic and would have preferred if that war never took place. But it did and while that is a historical fact the narrative blaming Germany for starting the war and so on is not. It is a propaganda construct.

entropical

Veteran
Where is your proof he was under the threat of torture? According to the historic information on him he was considered too low of a level to be tried at Nuremburg and he only ended up in custody because he turned himself in to the American's. He also appeared in the trials as a witness. The only thing that ever suggested his affidavit was false came from author and researcher Jak Mallmann-Showell who suggested his confession might have been a lie to gain special handling by the Allies after the war. Yet years later as a free man in post war Germany he eventually sold his story to the media as The Man who Started the War. Doesn't sound like someone who only confessed to something under the threat of torture.

He did not appear in the trials only the signed statement was presented. The torture of german prisoners was a ”standard operating procedure”. But of course it is conceivable that Naujocks was not threatened with torture but simply handed the choice of a get out of jail free card, or face prosecution and a death penalty.

“The statements which were admitted as evidence were obtained from men who had first been kept in solitary confinement for three, four and five months. . . . The investigators would put a black hood over the accused’s head and then punch him in the face with brass knuckles, kick him and beat him with rubber hoses . . . All but two of the Germans, in the 139 cases we investigated, had been kicked in the testicles beyond repair. This was standard operating procedure with our American investigators.”

https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/10/the-torture-of-julius-streicher-by-u-s-soldiers-at-nuremberg/

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

It’s deteriorating as the day goes on. This whole situation is so complicated.

audiohi

Veteran
nationalvanguard.org/2019/10...-nuremberg/

National Vanguard is an American white nationalist, neo-Nazi organization based in Charlottesville, Virginia, founded in 2005 by Kevin Alfred Strom and former members of the National Alliance.
Headquarters: Charlottesville, Virginia, United States

lol..

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
So xiden's handlers have pushed him into a war somewhere he has no business interfering with.

Enjoy the $5 gas. I am enjoying the prices of PMs. After xiden gets America spanked over there, watch he dollar diminish, It was based on the military might, and that is on full display now. The world has already seen how fighting joe ran from Afganistan. BTW, this is the perfect time for the chicoms to take Taiwan and seal the chip deal.