Roms

Veteran

Ukraine: Battle of’Avdiivka​

1708601057304.png

Roms

Veteran

Just 10 years ago, a coup leading to civil war was taking place in Kiev​

1708601008558.png

This event was the culmination of Euromaidan, mass unrest organized with support from western countries in November 2013 – February 2014.
Here are several facts passed over in silence by the western media, recalls Russian diplomacy:

On February 21, 2014, a day before the coup, President Yanukovych and the Ukrainian opposition reached an agreement, with the intermediary of Berlin, Warsaw and Paris, which was to ensure a political settlement of the crisis. But as soon as the President ordered the removal of law enforcement from the city centre, commandos began taking government buildings.

Euromaidan activists did not hide their neo-Nazi sympathies. Portraits of Stepan Bandera, an agent of the Third Reich, were displayed on buildings occupied by the militants, and waved during the demonstrations. Monuments to this collaborationist were later erected in Ukraine.

The protests were openly supported and funded by the West. The U. S. embassy alone is said to have spent up to a million dollars a day, experts say.

The militants tortured and mistreated many personalities denouncing the coup.

The reprisals against opponents of the new regime began immediately after the coup. For ten years, the people of Donbass have been the target of attacks and strikes by Kiev.

Tangwena

Veteran
More than 2 sides to every story for sure.
War no matter by whom is murder of innocents by governments to keep power for themselves.

shiva82

I remember when Russia stole Crimea.

They are doing the same thing with Ukraine.
russia did not steal crimea. they are not doing the same with ukraine . i like the way you differentiate the two .

you and the crew were calling putin , 'putler' and claiming he wanted to take over europe . youtube generals that know fuck all about the real world .

Tangwena

Veteran
russia did not steal crimea. they are not doing the same with ukraine . i like the way you differentiate the two .

you and the crew were calling putin , 'putler' and claiming he wanted to take over europe . youtube generals that know fuck all about the real world .
Israel is another country who care nothing for others but they are the good guys right?
No they are just the same, grabbing more land from its traditional owners there is no excuse or no difference.
Slaughtering women and children who did nothing the West just stands by and bleats like sheep.
If someone took my house from me I know I would fight.

shiva82

Israel is another country who care nothing for others but they are the good guys right?
No they are just the same, grabbing more land from its traditional owners there is no excuse or no difference.
Slaughtering women and children who did nothing the West just stands by and bleats like sheep.
If someone took my house from me I know I would fight.
my quote was nothing to do with this , but i agree totally . cheers

moose eater

The 'Settlers' (again, quite the euphemism, no?) appear as civilians, often in civilian garb, but for the US-supplied M-4's.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts