What's new

War

moose eater

By the way, reasons to doubt Israel's reports (that don't necessarily involve racist views or values) include the many instances in the last 4+ months alone, wherein Israel has been found to be lying.... repeatedly.

I don't know about others, but when an entity has established themselves as a source of untruths (like -years- worth of them), I tend to put less stock in their claims. Maybe that's just me?

Edit: Never mind my deep dislike for land-thieves, murderers, and theocratic fascists.

Last edited:

So Hai

By the way, reasons to doubt Israel's reports (that don't necessarily involve racist views or values) include the many instances in the last 4+ months alone, wherein Israel has been found to be lying.... repeatedly.

I don't know about others, but when an entity has established themselves as a source of untruths (like -years- worth of them), I tend to put less stock in their claims. Maybe that's just me?

Edit: Never mind my deep dislike for land-thieves, murderers, and theocratic fascists.
It is well known that jews are perpetual liars. The reformer Martin Luther wrote a book about it first published over 480 years ago, not to mention the Bible itself.

Roms

Veteran
1708338698078.png

Marz

Stray Cat
Those who expose the liars rather than perpetuate their lies obviously.

Exactly.
"See how they are corrupt" - I heard it here on ICMag.

I don't remember the age but the exercise was simple.
I read a lot about the Second World War when I was young, later I got a major in History.
One day they said, "reverse everything they taught you, who thinks they are the superior race? who does not recognize their own people who were not born from their own womb? who controls people's health through hospitals and the pharmaceutical industry? who controls the banks, in which pocket is your money now?"
It's not the Chinese.

Could add a lot of interesting readings. Luis Felippe de Alencastro, "O Trato do Viventes" is a masterpiece.

Portuguese and Spanish jews controlled all black people captured and traded as slaves, delivered by British mercenaries working for the crown. They did all the trade relating to black slavery from Africa to America. And they are the ones who make the most money from the racist speech of the media companies they own.

Last edited:

Marz

Stray Cat
And, in the absence of a minimally reliable argument, let's talk about the colors on the wall. Poor idiot.
Good for you?

moose eater

Biden working on his failure at re-election once again. And still playing lackey to Bibi. Maybe they have another sort of relationship the rest of us haven't been made aware of?

• Angry
Reactions: Gry

Latest posts

Latest posts