What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Brother Nature

i never asked for your opinion. but here is mine in response . you are a useful idiot. you shill and spam state talking points. you lie about being a ganja felon. i don't agree with anything you wrote or wrote . you are mistaken , and misguided. there was no argument . dictating what others believe, and what they can say or think,, is fascism . you are a bacon enabler at best
I see, English clearly isn’t your first language…

Cannavore

Veteran
Here you go with all the buzz-words again - calling people you don't know - and have never met - silly names - does get rather tiresome - but then - that's probably what's intended - to me Mr Webb is just some opinionated older gentleman - that manages to stir up a few questions and answers to relevant topics -
the guy is against "race mixing" lmfao. it's a lot easier if you people just said what you mean instead of dancing around with the classic extremist rhetorical device of "just asking questions".

Cannavore

Veteran
Kinda hard not to notice the fact when the population replacement is taking place before your own eyes.
no it's not.

It is also spelled out in the Hooton Plan and they want to call you racist for pointing it out.
weird how you guys just coincidentally believe all the shit far right white nationalists, and fascists believe, then get mad when people call you racist.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
the guy is against "race mixing" lmfao. it's a lot easier if you people just said what you mean instead of dancing around with the classic extremist rhetorical device of "just asking questions".
Well - I've never seen Mr Webb go on about not liking out-crossing (race mixing) - and if he's not partial to it - then I'm sure that's a personal choice/opinion - and we are all welcome to have differing opinions - personally I find out crossing beneficial - having two mixed race kids in my own house hold - they both show hybrid vigor - and are very healthy -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Here is a pic of my son on remembrance day with his other cadet mates - he's keen on being in The Army Cadets - teaching him the survival skills he may need for a difficult future 😀
1000003081.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
And as for fascists - my Grandfather was at Dunkirk - North Africa - Italy and Normandy during WW2 - fighting the facists - returning to England and home with a bunch of sharpnel from them - so he was not so enamoured with faschists -
- and since my own Father was photographed at a communist rally back in the 1950's - then thrown out of the British army in disgrace because of it - not even being a communist anyway - just a curious observer - you might get to understand why I don't have much time to waste on nor interest in either ideology -
I tell it as I see it - not along the lines of some political manifesto -

Roms

from the future
Veteran

Coalition in the Red Sea: The Houthis openly threaten the Americans with reprisals​

1703243901553.png

by RT France
Yemeni rebels have directly threatened the United States with attacks on their ships if it targets them. These statements come as Washington has just announced the creation of a multinational maritime force to fight against Houthi attacks in the Red Sea.

The Houthi leader, Abdul-Malik al-Houthi, directly threatened the United States, which decided to create an international coalition in the Red Sea to stop attacks by Yemeni rebels there.

In address more than an hour on December 20, the leader of the Yemeni militia in traditional dress, with the janbiya (local dagger) at his belt, sent thinly veiled warnings to Washington. If the United States were to target Yemeni territory, “we will not stand idly by“, he warned, threatening to strike American battleships.

In his eyes, this multinational coalition led by the United States is “a service exclusively provided to Israel and not to international navigation". Abdul-Malik al-Houthi also criticized the Arab-Muslim position, which he found “weak and lukewarm».

Houthis ask Arabs not to interfere in conflict

Same story from the movement's spokesperson, Yahya Saree. In a message published on the X platform (formerly Twitter) the same day, he let Americans know that they would “facing something harder"than what they experienced in Vietnam or Afghanistan if they intervened in Yemen and what the United States should do"facing an entire people and not a specific group».

The Houthi spokesperson also attacked to Arab countries who wish to unofficially integrate this maritime coalition in the Red Sea. “We ask all Arab countries to stop, watch and let the Americans and Israelis enter into a direct war with us", said Yahya Saree, still on X.

«We ask the Arab countries to leave us in direct war with the Israeli and American enemies, and if they want to dance, let them dance, but not participate militarily or financially alongside them", he added.

Officially, only Bahrain is part of the Prosperity Guardian coalition, announced on December 18 by Lloyd Austin, the Secretary of Defense of the United States. This maritime coalition, also including the United Kingdom, Canada, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Seychelles and Spain, aims to stop Houthi attacks on cargo ships in the Red Sea.

In the wake of this announcement from the head of the Pentagon, the Houthis had declared to the American press that they would continue their “military operations” in the Red Sea.

Since the Yemeni rebels have increased their operations in the Gulf of Bab el-Mandeb, major transport companies announced on December 16 that they would no longer use the Suez Canal.until further notice».

Roms

from the future
Veteran

Hundreds of container ships circle Africa to avoid passing off the coast of Yemen​

1703244086843.png

armedoldhippy

Veteran
some of them are not un-fuckable. you just hope and pray they don't reproduce. when there are no more "pure white people" left, most (not all) of our problems IN RE "race" will be over. fucking Mayflower fantasies...and MOST of them have "something" besides "lily-white" lurking in their DNA...:ROFLMAO:

So Hai

no it's not.

weird how you guys just coincidentally believe all the shit far right white nationalists, and fascists believe, then get mad when people call you racist.
You are the very thing yourself and I have exactly zero reasons to be mad over watching a racist fascist namecaller like yourself run around calling other people by the very names that he himself is.

Latest posts

Latest posts