What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
You prefer the slow drip method cool
Humanely terminated.
Like I said if people are found guilty of murder - that's it. I'm mostly a pacifist, but in this case - no problem

If the circumstances were different, keeping them in a cage might be a better solution.
Watch the videos of the dance party and people with machine guns either cutting them down or kidnapping them. Try to be objective.

Shua1991

Humanely terminated.
Like I said if people are found guilty of murder - that's it. I'm mostly a pacifist, but in this case - no problem

If the circumstances were different, keeping them in a cage might be a better solution.
Watch the videos of the dance party and people with machine guns either cutting them down or kidnapping them. Try to be objective.
Scratch a liberal a fascist bleeds.

Shua1991

Each case should be dealt with in a civilized legal manor without bias.
These words mean absolutely nothing, have you even been to Israel?

You think they are impartial? Are you trolling or just happy to see slow genocide and apartheid?

Ffs you are the kind of creature that allowed the American genocide, stood by and felt it was lawful because the religious fanatics said it was.

RobFromTX

Its a 2,000 year old war that will be fought for another 2,000 years. Atleast until those grey aliens that mustard talks about come down to put a stop to this madness

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
These words mean absolutely nothing, have you even been to Israel?

You think they are impartial? Are you trolling or just happy to see slow genocide and apartheid?

Ffs you are the kind of creature that allowed the American genocide, stood by and felt it was lawful because the religious fanatics said it was.
I've traveled in 37 countries.
As slanted as you words are, an impartial international court would be part of a real solution. Otherwise, it will be like Beirut constantly being destroyed and rebuilt. Never ending.

Both sides would have to want a solution.

What happened was mass murder. There's no rationalizing it. No excuses. No justification.

Shua1991

I've traveled in 37 countries.
As slanted as you words are, an impartial international court would be part of a real solution. Otherwise, it will be like Beirut constantly being destroyed and rebuilt. Never ending.

Both sides would have to want a solution.
That wasn't my question.

Have

You

Been

To

Israel?

The west bank? Gaza?

If not you're talking out your ass.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
UN: Russian ceasefire resolution in Gaza blocked by Westerners

While Russia has proposed a resolution to the UN Security Council to achieve a humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza and secure the release of all hostages, France, has, the United Kingdom, Japan and the United States rejected the proposal.

West has taken UN Security Council 'hostage' – Moscow

Western interests prevent the global body from addressing the current conflict in the Middle East, Russia’s envoy says

RobFromTX

:LOL: "involvement". I still laugh every time i hear soft language. Wont even hold out a month without boots on the ground i bet

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
That wasn't my question.

Have

You

Been

To

Israel?

The west bank? Gaza?

If not you're talking out your ass.
Bullshit!

Hundreds of innocent unarmed people massacred and you think you have a justification for it?
Bullshit. And you think the killing of these people was ok ? Pfffft
Whether I've been there has N O T H I N G to D O with it.

Latest posts

Latest posts