What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Cannavore

Veteran
F8acjKCbkAAVK21.jpg

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They are just cowards.
Killing innocent defenseless kids and then running back to hide in their holes in the ground like rats.

Shua1991

They are just cowards.
Killing innocent defenseless kids and then running back to hide in their holes in the ground like rats.
"Cowards" lol coming from you on the ICMAG forum. Tough as nails amirite?

It takes tough men to watch creeping genocide and smile.

Shua1991

Maybe it is a mistake to treat "Hamas" and "Palestinian people" as identical and interchangeable.
Maybe both sides, Hamas and the Israeli gov't both brutalized and suppressed civilians in Palestine.

If the israeli intelligence didn't help fund and train Hamas to begin with imagine the world we could live in(think ISIL,ISIS, Taliban).

They followed the fascist playbook to a T.

Create an internal enemy, radicalize/balkanize and then use violence as a justification for retaliation.

It's what the CIA tried doing in China with the Uygurs population.

Exactly like the music festival with tanks and military personnel 😉, stick innocent's on the front line of a race war.

GenghisKush

If the israeli intelligence didn't help fund and train Hamas to begin with imagine the world we could live in(think ISIL,ISIS, Taliban).

They followed the fascist playbook to a T.

Create an internal enemy, radicalize/balkanize and then use violence as a justification for retaliation.

It's what the CIA tried doing in China with the Uygurs population.

Exactly like the music festival with tanks and military personnel 😉, stick innocent's on the front line of a race war.
IDK that I agree with all that. I do, however, agree with you in that I object to Israel on the basis that it is an religious/ethnic state and not a secular one, and that the current conflict is (in part) a direct consequence of that aspect of the modern state of Israel.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's international law. The same here in the US, you kill someone and you pay the price. Maybe you get life and maybe they gas you. Normally I'm a pacifist and against the death penalty, but in certain cases I'm ok with it. This is one of those cases. These fuckers need to be tried in an international court, convicted and killed. If they get killed in some rat hole in the ground cowardly trying to scurry away, Oh well, so be it.

PetePrice

It's international law. The same here in the US, you kill someone and you pay the price. Maybe you get life and maybe they gas you. Normally I'm a pacifist and against the death penalty, but in certain cases I'm ok with it. This is one of those cases. These fuckers need to be tried in an international court, convicted and killed. If they get killed in some rat hole in the ground trying to scurry away, Oh well, so be it.

Oh I think they may get done for some war crimes, oh wait again you mean just the one side....