What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Putin also dismissed rumours that Moscow plans to declare martial law. “Martial law should only be introduced in cases where there is external aggression ... we are not experiencing that at the moment and I hope we won’t,” he said

Just think of the public opinion shift in Russia, if at least one person on it's soil got hurt. As it stands, they are as safe as we are. Probably posting Borat pictures of their own. Nobody is firing back. I just don't understand that. If someone keeps attacking you, can anybody really just keep taking it without hitting out? I hear a lot of 'help me' pleas but they are yet to hand out a taste of what they are receiving.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
images(1).jpg
images(2).jpg

I thought that you were more likely to be a Burkini fancier for beachwear - rather than the Mankini Montuno - lol
images.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i'm wondering...would Putin do something so stupid as to shoot down marked UN aircraft delivering assistance (food etc) for displaced people in Ukraine like the US did during the Berlin airlift, when the Soviet Union tried to starve West Berlin into submission after WW2? hmmmm...

med4u

Veteran
i'm wondering...would Putin do something so stupid as to shoot down marked UN aircraft delivering assistance (food etc) for displaced people in Ukraine like the US did during the Berlin airlift, when the Soviet Union tried to starve West Berlin into submission after WW2? hmmmm...

What part of decleration of war dont you get?
hes blowing up hospitals with sick kids....
He dont give a shit about a humanitarian flight
Whose gonna arrest him?
Man up and beat him down....or just give up..
Putin hasn't even unleashed his bombers yet
graveyard is filled with heros

med4u

Veteran
Some good news on the situation, finally.

Thank god... finally someone smart....

Speaking slowly, Harris began, “So, Ukraine is a country in Europe.”

“It exists next to another country called Russia,” she continued. “Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that’s wrong, and it goes against everything that we stand for.”

Word..... :good:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
It should be obvious that Bidan can not do anything let alone hold back the Taliban for another 12 days. The date alone would antagonize the Taliban enough to work hard to destroy the Deep States goals.

Go ahead and make apologies for the worst US military disaster all time for the US. Trump was the only President focused on withdrawing from the 20 year fiasco. Bidan did not have a choice on the actual withdrawal.

Again Biden got them to wait from the promise date of May 1st, to August 31st, Trump had nothing to do with that. And yeah that date of 9/11 probably would have antagonized the Taliban but since it was never in play as an option it's pretty idiotic for you to even be arguing about it. As for the biggest military disaster by the US that honor falls on Bush when he disbanded the Iraqi army in 2005. That more then anything else led to the problems in the mid east since that time. Biden's withdrawal of Afghanistan was really just a PR disaster because it looked pretty bad but in the end he largely accomplished the objective with minimal casualties. The bigger problem with that withdrawal really was Trump's fault for not preparing for the evacuation of all the Afghan refugees who aide America while we were there. Had Trump won the election and kept his promise of May 1st the evacuation would have been so much worse then it was.

HempKat

Veteran

It's a shame they don't have as much pride, bravery and patriotism as all the Ukrainian wives, mothers, grandmothers, etc. that have stayed voluntarily and taken up arms against the Russian invaders.

HempKat

Veteran
Brainwashed is more like it. 4-6% are said to be irredeemable.

No it's more then just something that is said, you're living proof it's true, although like your previously inaccurate percentages you're pretty far off the mark here too, on how many of you brainwashed idiots are irredeemable.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
That would have set a dangerous precedent if they let them girls flee with the wives and kids, isn't it?

HempKat

Veteran
It is IC that broke the links they are easy enough to fix but guess that is above your competence level. As for your support of the american coup d’etat, toppling the elected government in Ukraine, installing a fascist regime that has launched pogroms and genocide against ethnic russians, this speak for itself.

Btw the fact that I’ve been there means that I know the country better than you buddy.

No the fact that you've been there only means you've been there. Beyond that it means absolutely nothing. I've been many places in my life but that doesn't automatically mean I have a better understanding of the geopolitical natures of those places. At best it means I have the understanding of the tourist attractions of those places. Clearly given your misrepresentations of the Nazi element in Ukraine, who they are, where there power base is and what motivates them you learned very little about Ukraine while you were there.

HempKat

Veteran
So thats why you toppled the democratically elected government and installed a fascist regime that started pogroms, genocide and war: ”to stop a war/invasion” :gaga:

Except it wasn't the democratically elected government it was a Putin Lapdog that Putin help to defraud the election and it was the Ukrainians not the US who ran him out of office, like I said just because you've been to Ukraine doesn't mean you know Ukraine.

HempKat

Veteran

You do realize he put a lot of the blame on what's happening in Ukraine on your hero D.J. Trump's shoulders don't you. Keep in mind, Biden has only been President for a little over a year so there is no way to fairly place the blame of the last 8 years all on him. Which by the way that's just one of the more glaring holes in his fake self righteous video.

Latest posts

Latest posts