What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Look at that! Proof.

Proof of what though, I mean it's not like there are any children there most of the children are fleeing into Poland. So when confronted by a larger, more powerful force that shouldn't be bombing schools anyway, taking advantage of an empty school seems kind of smart.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
275175762_10220410541917032_3877263789387623175_n.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
what a stupid move to go there with a vape pen, thoa, especially now in troubled times.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
what a stupid move to go there with a vape pen, thoa, especially now in troubled times.

Yes - agreed - sportsmen/women are known to excel in things physical - but often can get unstuck over things cerebral - saying that - I have in the past tempted fate - by being just as stupid - and waltzed thru quite a few international customs areas with things I was not supposed to have in my luggage -

Montuno

...como el Son...
filedata/fetch?id=18090727&d=1646507679filedata/fetch?id=18090728&d=1646507722

I thought that you were more likely to be a Burkini fancier for beachwear - rather than the Mankini Montuno - lol filedata/fetch?id=18090726&d=1646507637

---Hello, my friend,
it's been a long time!!
You don't remember me,?!?
I used to sell you hash;
my name is Hassan,
You don't get me anymore,
Are you still in Madrid,
or have you gone back to Seville?

If you want I'll explain how I was getting rich:
I sold only talego(1000 pesetas) and didn't spend on perico (cocaine),
But one day a guy with a prophet's beard came along,
with the desire to make the world a fistfull of shit:

Click image for larger version  Name:	images(1).jpg Views:	59 Size:	14.9 KB ID:	18090727

He learned in one year in Spain how to fly a paraglider,
and crashed his cousin Atra into the Word Trade Center,
then I'm out of money, out of work,
I'm forced to play bass with these group of crazy hub Christians.

The cop tells me :-"Change your bussinnes:
do you become a Piolin in a recreational park"-..
The world is going crazy and is no longer what it is,
but I am a good Moor who lives in Lavapies.

I swear to you that Bin Ladem is my enemy:
he deserves to be hanged by the beard;
I was the king of hashish in Alcolcon,
and because of him I now sell kebab in the main square.

You don't buy from me anymore, buddy,
because you think I'm alQaeda;
you don't buy me anymore, buddy,
because you think I'm al Quaeda..

--- Damn, Hassan, how long... Can't you sell me 100 duros (500 pesetas) of hash?

--- No, my friend. Things got fucked up with the bombings... Now the police are always on top... I only sell kebabs, morish brochettes,.. You want kebab?

---Fuck, Hassan, I'm not hungry...

---Well, you go for a walk around, you look around, you buy your cien duros of hash, you smoke it, you get hungry, and then you come back to buy me kebab...

---Go and fuck off, Hassan...

---Arrgh!!! It's really bad, my friend... Nobody buys this god little morish ... The police, always on top...
Look if things are bad, bad, bad... my wife has gone with another man, and I had to go to live with both of them... Only food, only kebab...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NBiCwG...&start_radio= 1

Montuno

...como el Son...
Mah Iahdih Nan's opinion from Madrid for E.C.S:

Selective and exclusionary international law: US and EU demand from Russia what they keep silent before Morocco, occupying power of Western Sahara:

One of the most pleasurable human satisfactions is to put the dishonest neighbor before his own contradictions. The Ukrainian war, unfortunately, especially for the Ukrainian people who suffer the consequences of the invasion and the war. It has offered us, the forgotten, ignored, assaulted and harassed Saharawis for half a century, the satisfaction of putting those who sustain the Moroccan feudal regime before the mirror of its inconsistencies and paradoxes.

These days we have heard from the mouths of the most reputable political authorities in the world, many demands and demands for compliance with the forgotten, banished and marginalized international law. Hollow and false declarations that are not credible because of their opportunism and above all because International Law has been a phantom used to suit the interests of the most powerful countries. A Kleenex that they use and throw away when they have a cold. To hear all these leaders talk about compliance with international legality and justice makes one nauseous when everyone knows that what interests these individuals who run the world the least is the implementation of international law. They only care about deceiving their peoples and protecting their own narrow interests.

Let's look at some of the statements of some world leaders on the war in Ukraine:

American President Joe Biden stated: "This is a flagrant violation of international law, and it demands a firm response from the international community".

Spanish President Pedro Sanchez declared: "the flagrant violations of international law committed by Vladimir Putin will not go unpunished".

And finally French President Emmanuel Macron: he said in an appearance "This is a brutal violation of international law. We will respond without weakness, with coolness, determination and unity."

A priori all these statements could be in line with events. But curiously, and this is where these pronouncements falter. Precisely, the weak side of these three countries is their coherence when it comes to respecting the compliance with that vaunted international legality to which they now resort in a false, hypocritical and shameless way.

That is why neither the USA, nor France and not even Spain, have any credibility or moral authority to talk about international law and its implementation, since they are the first ones to have skipped it when it has been in their interest.

The most bleeding and flagrant example of this incoherence is the Saharawi case; a non-autonomous territory subject under international law to decolonization and self-determination of its inhabitants. The three countries provoked, promoted, encouraged, participated in, assisted and continue to support the illegal occupation of Western Sahara by the Moroccan regime.

The actions of these countries in the Saharawi case are the clearest example of the violation of international law.

The USA, France and many Western countries that participated in the invasions of Western Sahara (and of other countries). They should review and remember their illegal aggressions against these countries and act in coherence with international legality.

https://www.ecsaharaui.com/2022/03/d...ivo-y.html?m=1

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

As stated before... regardless of how we feel on the subject, or even if legal in your own state. You are not permitted to enter another state or country for that matter where cannabis is illegal. This strictly refers to the US on this subject, e.g frowned upon between states, whereas Canada has free pratique "in" country, we are not permitted by law to transport our goodies out of Canada. TBS, some news reports say it was planted. That wouldn't surprise me in the least, as it is indeed something Putin would do (his cabal).

Three Berries

Of course, it is. Naturally you have proof of this? Truth Social? The site with the waiting list to even get an account? Do you truly believe that it's because there are so many people signing up that it's just taking a long time? Wait, don't tell me, I know your answer already. Hey maybe Trump will actually post on his own site someday being that he's just like you, one of the regular people.

No Q posted as such.

I think the Declass that Trump ordered; but the 'agencies' never followed though on will be exposed on Truth Social when it is up an running off beta.

And I also hear that it will be ran though Starlink internet that there are no IC agency or Google type behemoths back doors to.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
That is like bending over backwards to see the propaganda from the American propaganda channels ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, FOX, etc.

Latest posts

Latest posts