What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
the way russian nuclear policy is structured he cannot make such a decision alone. he must have a consensus from the top military leaders unless they are attacked first.
Disagreeable or underperforming Generals don't live very long. The guy is a madman.
Why do you think NATO was so reluctant to give fighters or arms that could be used offensively?

greyfader

or whoever is "in charge" at the moment.
they have repeatedly raised the nuclear threat trying to intimidate. a couple of weeks ago Dmitry Medvedev said that if the Ukrainians are successful in the counterattack Russia would be "forced" to use nuclear weapons.

why would he make such a remark if they weren't worried that Ukraine is winning the war?

NATO has told the Kremlin that if they use a nuclear weapon they would get a response "in like kind".

they can't use a tactical nuke on the battlefield without getting a response of the same magnitude. they are already running out of men and equipment and can't afford to lose more.

here is an interesting story. the Ukrainian intelligence service is offering cash rewards to pilots who defect with equipment.

audiohi

Veteran
Here's another interesting story

n3z0r1cwtokb1.jpg

audiohi

Veteran
As for ”the whole world is against Russia”, the world majority is now looking to join BRICS and ditch the american dollar.

What awaits the dollar if the BRICS create their own currency​

As a world reserve currency the US dollar is pretty much done.

meanwhile the members fight each other on their borders with rocks and sticks

lol

The BRICS summit ended with no new currency and all 5 members issuing differing and contradictory commentary on de-dollarization​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brics-summit-ended-no-currency-045430858.html

Last edited:

greyfader

meanwhile the members fight each other on their borders with rocks and sticks

lol

The BRICS summit ended with no new currency and all 5 members issuing differing and contradictory commentary on de-dollarization​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/brics-summit-ended-no-currency-045430858.html

the Indian officer in this little confrontation is saying to his troops; "beat the sister fuckers!" both sides here are only armed with sticks because the officers agreed to take their firearms away to avoid deaths.

the Indians consider China to be their greatest threat and are ramping up their military to counter them.

the two most populous nations on the planet, both nuclear powers, fighting with sticks!

by the way, India just eclipsed China as the most populous nation.

greyfader

yep, putler has doubled the military budget this year and is trying to ramp up production but he's caught in an inflationary spiral as the ruble declines. materials and labor costs going up at the same time.

the ka-52 attack helicopters cost 16 million each to build before the war and are now costing 20 million. another one shot down this last week.

the labor market in russia is very tight right now and he's having problems staffing the factories while simultaneously sending fresh meat to the front. coupled with the labor and brain drain from people bailing out of russia.

technically educated young people can make 3 times the money elsewhere and live in safety at the same time.

Blue Rhino

Normally I wouldn't laugh at stuff like this but, one of the Wagner cemeteries in Ukraine has been just fucking wrecked. :smoker:

Meanwhile Tokmak has begun evacuating the city as the Ukrainian breakthrough at Robotyne has left the road pretty much open to Tokmak.
Further north, after months of fighting and horrendous losses to take Bakhmut, the Ruzzians there are now effectively surrounded. I say effectively because while not fully surrounded, the only way they can be re-supplied now is by air-drop. And good luck with that.

greyfader

Normally I wouldn't laugh at stuff like this but, one of the Wagner cemeteries in Ukraine has been just fucking wrecked. :smoker:

Meanwhile Tokmak has begun evacuating the city as the Ukrainian breakthrough at Robotyne has left the road pretty much open to Tokmak.
Further north, after months of fighting and horrendous losses to take Bakhmut, the Ruzzians there are now effectively surrounded. I say effectively because while not fully surrounded, the only way they can be re-supplied now is by air-drop. And good luck with that.
he's paving them all over, eliminating all traces of "wagner". "Fear and Obey Me!"

armedoldhippy

Veteran
he's paving them all over, eliminating all traces of "wagner". "Fear and Obey Me!"
typical behavior for that type of person. "what have you done for me LATELY?" need other examples? look at how The Chump uses lawyers, aides, etc, and tosses them aside. "who? hardly knew him..."

Blue Rhino

typical behavior for that type of person. "what have you done for me LATELY?" need other examples? look at how The Chump uses lawyers, aides, etc, and tosses them aside. "who? hardly knew him..."
Or Justin Trudeau. The guy made a big fucking deal about how HE appointed Canada's first female Minister of Justice who was also Canada's first Aboriginal Minister of Justice. This was a super duper big, important deal in his mind. Unfortunately, he not only fired her from her position but he also punted her from the party. All because she refused to aid in him breaking the law to help him obstruct justice. Or to put it another way, there was a conflict of morals between them. She has some and he doesn't.

greyfader

Rudy who? And, this last week, when asked about overinflating his wealth for loan purposes, he said,"my son Eric handles all that." Thanks, Dad!