What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

greyfader

This one goes out to Yevgeny and friends.

that's my favorite aircraft from ww2. the De Havilland mosquito. multi-role fighter/bomber. top speed 400+ mph. built from plywood to save on steel for the war effort. two rolls-royce Merlin engines. the same engine used in the Spitfire and ultimately, in the P-51 Mustang.

armed with 4 30 cal machine guns and 4 20mm cannon. bomb payload of 4000 lbs. one version was equipped with radar and was used as a nighttime intercepter. terrified the luftwaffe.

Hiddenjems

They can't, yet. If they were accepted now that would mean that NATO would have to jump in with both feet to defend Ukraine. A country in the middle of hostilities, regardless of whether they are the ones acting in defense of themselves, cannot be accepted into NATO until such hostilities end.
Rules are so malleable. Especially when everything is an “existential” threat to “whatever stirs emotion”.

Hmong

Veteran
At that speed, most of you Boomers will be dead, before they liberate Crimea...

Bildschirmfoto vom 2023-08-24 03-48-16.png

Bildschirmfoto vom 2023-08-24 03-48-30.png

~1mile in 20 days... did the metric conversion for you imbecile Amis, don't thank me 😘

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

View attachment 18881303
View attachment 18881304

~1mile in 20 days... did the metric conversion for you imbecile Amis, don't thank me 😘
all the Ukrainians have to do is cut the supply lines feeding them. the Russians will leave on their own then, wouldn't take long at all if that bridge goes down...but you keep right on cheering for them, we're used to it.

Blue Rhino

View attachment 18881303
View attachment 18881304

"Kyiv in three days!" 548 days later and the world's second largest army is nowhere closer to Kyiv than it was on day 1, against the poorest country in Europe. And that was BEFORE all the NATO equipment started showing up in Ukraine.
But keep on sucking that Ruzzian dick, comrade.

Blue Rhino

that's my favorite aircraft from ww2. the De Havilland mosquito. multi-role fighter/bomber. top speed 400+ mph. built from plywood to save on steel for the war effort. two rolls-royce Merlin engines. the same engine used in the Spitfire and ultimately, in the P-51 Mustang.

armed with 4 30 cal machine guns and 4 20mm cannon. bomb payload of 4000 lbs. one version was equipped with radar and was used as a nighttime intercepter. terrified the luftwaffe.
The world's first "stealth" aircraft.

Hmong

Veteran
all the Ukrainians have to do is cut the supply lines feeding them.

That's the tactical objective of the counter offensive, everybody knows that already.
You don't have to parrot media, thanks...

Since its so easy, why don't they just do it then?

wouldn't take long at all if that bridge goes down

Ami, look at a freaking map for ONCE!
WHAT BRIDGE? u mean the land bridge?
That one should have gone down by now, Yes...

here, I drew you a map!
So you don't have to actually think with your half brain cell.
All you need to do is look! You can keep the mouth open while breathing, it's ok!
fuck you Ami.jpg

Hmong

Veteran
But keep on sucking that Ruzzian dick, comrade.

the only Russian dick that's getting sucked, is mine by you, punk!

coming up with gay stuff as your only angle of attack, tells me everything about you little bitch ass.

As a great Russian once said "Just send me Location!"

you're gonna look at your shoes, homeboy!
and leave without em.

Blue Rhino

That's the tactical objective of the counter offensive, everybody knows that already.
You don't have to parrot media, thanks...

Since its so easy, why don't they just do it then?

Ami, look at a freaking map for ONCE!
WHAT BRIDGE? u mean the land bridge?
That one should have gone down by now, Yes...

here, I drew you a map!
So you don't have to actually think with your half brain cell.
All you need to do is look! You can keep the mouth open while breathing, it's ok!
View attachment 18881355
No dude, what's embarrassing is after 548 days Kyiv is still firmly in Ukrainian hands.

greyfader

he's such a loving Jesus freak! i see he admires the teachings of Jesus so much he's trying to emulate him.

i wonder, what would Jesus do?

oh, the agony of defeat!

Blue Rhino

the only Russian dick that's getting sucked, is mine by you, punk!
Can't suck what's not there ya dickless Katsap. If you actually had a dick you'd be fighting in Ukraine alongside your fellow Ruzzian bum buddies instead of being a pathetic on-line troll.
coming up with gay stuff as your only angle of attack, tells me everything about you little bitch ass.
Awww s'matter punkin, did I hit a little close to home for ya?
As a great Russian once said "Just send me Location!"

you're gonna look at your shoes, homeboy!
and leave without em.
Oh my, you're a real internet tough guy aren't ya cupcake. It's amazing the skill you have though. I mean being able to operate a keyboard while your tongue is lodged firmly in Bedpan's sphincter.

Latest posts

Latest posts