What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

greyfader

Big coincidence that someone had the video rolling right on the spot where the wreckage was falling.

More like that was the money shot.
there have been several different camera angles shown. my wife is a professional photographer with a master's degree and she said the same thing.

what a coincidence!

i think putler wanted all the generals to see it really well. not only prigozhin but most of the wagner leaders were on that plane.

Blue Rhino

there have been several different camera angles shown. my wife is a professional photographer with a master's degree and she said the same thing.

what a coincidence!

i think putler wanted all the generals to see it really well. not only prigozhin but most of the wagner leaders were on that plane.
Well if anything, Bedpan finally managed to kill some nazis.

greyfader

1692968888940.png

russian equipment losses as of 8-21

Blue Rhino

View attachment 18881684
russian equipment losses as of 8-21
Know what's REALLY funny. They lost another S-400 air defence system the other day. A $200 million piece of equipment that is SUPPOSED to provide active air defense was destroyed by what was likely a Storm Shadow while a drone hovered overhead and watched the fun. The S-400 apparently didn't pick up the drone or the missile that turned it into burnt scrap metal. The beauty is, Ruzzia only has a handful of these systems and can't produce any more of them. There are no replacements available.

greyfader

love that! thank you!
Know what's REALLY funny. They lost another S-400 air defence system the other day. A $200 million piece of equipment that is SUPPOSED to provide active air defense was destroyed by what was likely a Storm Shadow while a drone hovered overhead and watched the fun. The S-400 apparently didn't pick up the drone or the missile that turned it into burnt scrap metal. The beauty is, Ruzzia only has a handful of these systems and can't produce any more of them. There are no replacements available.
that's what is really cool about the storm shadow. it flies at a very low altitude hugging the terrain. then climbs upward at the last minute to come down onto the target at a nearly vertical angle of attack.

the russian economy is so bad that they can't afford to replace most of these expensive weapons.

captured russians are saying they don't have enough ammo, food, and water. and a large number of the combat units are operating without tanks, apc's, and artillery.

yesterday i saw footage of 2 tanks and 3 apc's blown up by their own anti-armor mines. i think they put out so many that they don't know exactly where they are now.

the Ukrainians are using thermal imaging to map the mines.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There must be some end game plan to remove Putin. Rumors circulate about Prigozhin troops switching sides to avenge his death. It seems certain that Ukrainian attacks on Russia will increase as their defenses weaken.

Blue Rhino

There must be some end game plan to remove Putin. Rumors circulate about Prigozhin troops switching sides to avenge his death. It seems certain that Ukrainian attacks on Russia will increase as their defenses weaken.
One of the Russian legions fighting on the side of Ukraine have invited former Wagner members to join them and Ukraine in the fight against Putin. Ukraine is not the enemy, Putin is.

The real irony for Putin is, Prigozhin was the ONLY "general" (for lack of a better term) who actually accomplished anything in Ukraine. Russia's so-called super duper elite airborne troops were all but wiped out within hours of the attack on Kyiv. Russia's Special Forces were thrown into general assaults against Ukrainian forces and got destroyed.
Successive attacks on Soledar and Vulhedar simply resulted in a LOT of wrecked Russian armour and dead troops.
And now Bedpan has resorted to conscripting migrant workers into the fight. That is total fucking desperation. They're probably gonna be even LESS motivated to march on Ukraine than the Russian conscripts. That also tells you that Bedpan is running desperately low on manpower. Which begs the question, just how bad have their personnel losses been? Either that or this is another way for Bedpan the nazi to ethnically cleanse Russia. He's been conscripting in the far east of Russia for a while now, I guess he feels he needs to "clean up" White Russia too while he's at it.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
F16s should be coming online before winter. This should be the game changer. There are not many options for a madman with a useless military that has lost much of his prized armament. The Wagner group will add to the internal turmoil. Don't expect them to roll over on their deceased boss. The question is who will take over the top position. I expect troops to quit fighting and go where the money is in Africa.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
F16s should be coming online before winter. This should be the game changer. There are not many options for a madman with a useless military that has lost much of his prized armament. The Wagner group will add to the internal turmoil. Don't expect them to roll over on their deceased boss. The question is who will take over the top position. I expect troops to quit fighting and go where the money is in Africa.
F-16s screaming across the Moscow skyline would be a real awakening for the Russian populace...taking the war to Russia will bring it to a halt pretty quick, in my opinion. it's easy for the citizenry to be in support of something that does not interfere with their daily lives...bombs hitting THEIR neighborhood are a whole 'nother critter.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
F-16s screaming across the Moscow skyline would be a real awakening for the Russian populace...taking the war to Russia will bring it to a halt pretty quick, in my opinion. it's easy for the citizenry to be in support of something that does not interfere with their daily lives...bombs hitting THEIR neighborhood are a whole 'nother critter.
The thing is........ If it gets to that point all he will have left are his nukes. Everything else is toast.

greyfader

The thing is........ If it gets to that point all he will have left are his nukes. Everything else is toast.
the way russian nuclear policy is structured he cannot make such a decision alone. he must have a consensus from the top military leaders unless they are attacked first. russia is extremely vulnerable to a nuclear exchange because 80% of its population is concentrated in the western part of the country. st petersburg and moscow hold 20 million of the 140 million population and almost all of the power elite.

it would be suicide for them to launch a nuclear sttack. russia would totally cease to exist. and they know this.

the russian elite have the gangster mentality and are not altruistically motivated. they are selfish fucks that enjoy their lifestyles and won't give that up for a principle or a moral reason.