What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why the Jews rule the world, or should ;)
1692153183200.jpeg

RobFromTX

You war loving brutenicks are just really getting off on all this death and destruction. It started with Woodstock 99 and its just gotten worse ever since :confused:

greyfader

You war loving brutenicks are just really getting off on all this death and destruction. It started with Woodstock 99 and its just gotten worse ever since :confused:
so rob, what do you suggest happens at this point in time? are you in favor of just letting russians do as they please in europe?

just cut off the ukrainians and let them be taken over by russia?

putler is intent on taking back all of the ground, nations, people, and resources russia lost when the soviet union broke up.

ukraine is just the first step in his plan. next, it would be moldavia, romania, latvia, lithuania, and on and on.

his plan represents a threat to all democracies in the world.

if you were ukrainian, what would you do? what is your suggestion?

you have been criticizing those who support ukraine but have offered no solutions.

i know you own a gun and would probably use it to protect yourself and your family and friends. what man wouldn't?

how would you justify it? wouldn't you say that they attacked me/us and i used a weapon to defend myself/us?

or would you allow your loved ones to be beaten, abused, or killed?

RobFromTX

so rob, what do you suggest happens at this point in time? are you in favor of just letting russians do as they please in europe?

just cut off the ukrainians and let them be taken over by russia?

putler is intent on taking back all of the ground, nations, people, and resources russia lost when the soviet union broke up.

ukraine is just the first step in his plan. next, it would be moldavia, romania, latvia, lithuania, and on and on.

his plan represents a threat to all democracies in the world.

if you were ukrainian, what would you do? what is your suggestion?

you have been criticizing those who support ukraine but have offered no solutions.

i know you own a gun and would probably use it to protect yourself and your family and friends. what man wouldn't?

how would you justify it? wouldn't you say that they attacked me/us and i used a weapon to defend myself/us?

or would you allow your loved ones to be beaten, abused, or killed?

Invading Europe.:LOL: Because they're doing so well fighting in this conflict.

This will end when ukraine agrees not to join nato and russia agrees to a withdrawal. It will end where it started. Minus about half a million lives

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Good thing you support everyone having all the guns they want

:)

That's how we plant seeds and build playgrounds.

Everyone gather round and sing while I play kumbaya on my 10mm.

no wonder you can't get a date! have you heard the one about the guy who wanted to open a whorehouse?

he couldn't find any girls to work for him so he decided to run it by hand!

Poorest whorehouse in Texas?

This will end when ukraine agrees not to join nato and russia agrees to a withdrawal. It will end where it started. Minus about half a million lives

I'm inclined to disagree.

It's not even possible to get back to where it started for one....

I thought you would be in favor of standing ground with force during an invasion and instead you are coming across as a wiener.

Is Russia aggressively destructive or lucratively haggling in your opinion.... disregarding the half a million lives??

RobFromTX

That's how we plant seeds and build playgrounds.

Everyone gather round and sing while I play kumbaya on my 10mm.

Poorest whorehouse in Texas?

I'm inclined to disagree.

It's not even possible to get back to where it started for one....

I thought you would be in favor of standing ground with force during an invasion and instead you are coming across as a wiener.

Is Russia aggressively destructive or lucratively haggling in your opinion.... disregarding the half a million lives??

And what do you use to dress a wiener with at a ball park? Thats right big guy ;)

Im surprised someone who consistently whines about the erosion of american democracy would want war under any terms

greyfader

Invading Europe.:LOL: Because they're doing so well fighting in this conflict.

you've evaded answering and i'm sincerely asking you what you think should happen right now in this conflict.

should NATO just abandon ukraine and leave them to the lovable, caring russians? or should NATO keep supplying them?

if russia takes ukraine, and don't fool yourself, that is exactly what they want to do, take all of it, it will encourage all the dictators in the world to do the same in their neighborhoods.

by the way, the ukrainians are winning, slowly but surely. they have broken through various defensive lines and are destroying russian equipment and supplies at a high rate.

i'm sure you saw the list i posted of fires and explosions that have happened inside of russia since the war began.

last week an optics factory near moscow blew the fuck up. completely destroyed. they made night vision gear and targeting optics.

yesterday, another oil depot mysteriously ignited. in voronezch.

the ukrainians captured a trench system in the town of urozhaine yesterday. the russians literally ran down the road to escape. they had run out of ammo.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
And what do you use to dress a wiener with at a ball park? Thats right big guy ;)

Im surprised someone who consistently whines about the erosion of american democracy would want war under any terms

I whine about the rise of fascism.

So you will agree that Russia started the war?

Latest posts

Latest posts