What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

RobFromTX

Ive only read the reviews on imbd. Hey its still a free country. Some folks think the jews started the biggest wars. Me I think that title belongs elsewhere

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blood alone fills the heart. Do you mean to say that squirrels and birds do not defend their blood? They do, of course. You can learn alot from the animal kingdom, take this Donbass Lion for instance.

And there is the animal kingdom analogy for this war in Ukraine.

Fighting for survival and fighting for a flag are completely different. Something I can tell you need to learn.

audiohi

Veteran
And so the losers resort to threatening beach goers with terrorism.
20fynwphtjcb1.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It is very difficult to discerne what is true or what us not in history - simply due to the fact that most all of us were not there to know - we can only go on the perspective and opinions of historians and accounts of the people they might include in their view of history - which often opposes other views and opinions - in the end its down to what you or I want to believe - who is most convincing etc - I'd rather be neutral and listen to both sides of the argument/debate - without having to put all my chips on red or black - and it has been said that in wars - the official history is usually written by the victor's and not the vanquished - but then is it really the 'truth?' - we shall forever wonder -

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It is very difficult to discerne what is true or what us not in history - simply due to the fact that most all of us were not there to know - we can only go on the perspective and opinions of historians and accounts of the people they might include in their view of history - which often opposes other views and opinions - in the end its down to what you or I want to believe - who is most convincing etc - I'd rather be neutral and listen to both sides of the argument/debate - without having to put all my chips on red or black - and it has been said that in wars - the official history is usually written by the victor's and not the vanquished - but then is it really the 'truth?' - we shall forever wonder -

Let's start with whether or not you are a Holocaust denier...

Eisenhower made damn sure people saw what was happening there.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Let's start with whether or not you are a Holocaust denier...

Eisenhower made damn sure people saw what was happening there.
I wasn't there to know either way - to deny or accept any recorded or reported history - has anyone tallied up how many Christians or Muslims died or were exterminated in WW2? - how many innocent Gypsy's and Slav's were murdered too by either side - all I know is that a great atrocity towards humankind occurred - as it does in every war - and wars suck -

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
That's typically the first thing brought up.

The Final Solution wasn't burned.

Plenty of paperwork exists to the day.

The only thing about saying that nobody knows the truth is the people who are trying to replace the truth are vigilant.

Propaganda pops into fill voids people create with their own doubt.

If you have any doubt that the Nazis were focused on exterminating Jews, you are likely to believe that they weren't the more propaganda you "educate" yourself with.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Sure the Nazi's were focused on exterminating the Jews and the Jews were focused on exterminating the Nazi's - they were bitter enemies not wanting to accept or coexist with each other in any capacity - but then I learn that the Austrian painter had a beloved Jewish doctor - is that true? - very odd if so -

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For relative recent history - like WW2 one could be lucky enough to hear accounts of those who were there - even luckier if from all 3 sides.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the Jews were focused on exterminating the Nazi's
What choice was there(?) but weakness and trust was the Jewish undoing. Unfortunately 'never again' has been delivered unto a pig Americana jew these days. His days are numbered. [Jews made the big bombs - also BTI - what does that say?]

Latest posts

Latest posts