What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

audiohi

Veteran
tgij7y1cghcb1.jpg

7c0p1ztkwfcb1.png

greyfader

"not my bwidge again"! other good news is a su-25 ground attack jet has crashed into the black sea after sustaining battle damage. the pilot did not survive.

another group of high-ranking Russian officers has been arrested in the "officer corps purge".

a colonel in charge of a battle group was killed by artillery.

at this point, Russia is struggling to find competent officers.

they didn't have many to begin with and more than 30 have been arrested after the attempted Wagner coup.

one assassinated and many others killed on the battlefield.

Ukraine has hit warehouses in Mariupol and Berdyansk.

entropical

Veteran
Perhaps you are unaware that one can love where they live without being a zealot patriot - the flag, the song, the military and all that shit. Your loss.
So according to your opinion then, it is okay to love a place of residence but it sucks to be pro Patria lol. This opinion of yours that is filled contempt of homeland is nothing that you yourself have originated, it is part and parcel of globalist indoctrination.

And just what is it that you think I have lost?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There is a very long list of Russian officers killed starting with several generals.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Maybe their answer should be defend the bridge.

Maybe they can't achieve any of their goals.

Are you looking forward to civilian casualties?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's almost as if you don't understand what which side is fighting for.

I would expect both old and women to fight for their freedom.

If some dictator wanted me to fight for antiquated idealism to bring back days of terror, I would pass.