What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Truths about western so called democracy:

As it is in the east with Oligarchs in Russia, billionaires in China, as it is among Islams in Saudi and UAE - He misstates that Islam is excluded from this. He also excludes the neo-rich from the controllers, showing a distinct bias.

Perhaps the only functional 'economic systems' in somewhat known history were those sustainable, non growth oriented and cyclically nature based.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
No sign of the roosies running out of artillery ammo. The ukes are attacking on foot now because the west got tired of their toys being burned so easily. Ukes dying don't matter. Gramm says they will fight to the last one, and it is a great investment.

The US treasury secretary, who has visited ukraine recently, has admitted the war is all about the economy.

There you have it - they have come out and admitted the MIC is the economy.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The US treasury secretary, who has visited ukraine recently, has admitted the war is all about the economy.

There you have it - they have come out and admitted the MIC is the economy.

You don't even read what you link.

She said that ending the war is imperative for multiple reasons, one being the economy.

You are assuming that the article was in favor of the war.

It's pretty amusing but misleading and probably intentionally so.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Obviously Putin is pushing for the reunification of the USSR and is determined to reestablish influence on Eastern Europe.

He was likely attempting another Yalta Conference but can't involve large military powers without NATO getting involved.... I think he was assuming that talks would be drawn up right away.

It's pathetic that they don't have a plan.

I'm going to guess that surrender and withdrawal aren't in his vocabulary and, since slaughtering people doesn't leave a bad taste in his mouth, I expect to see serious mistakes being made very soon.

The Ukrainian people are fighting back because they have been invaded and their statehood is under threat of being destroyed.

Russia is trying to make Stalinism cool again.

Nobody else wants that... with the exception of the people who think that authoritarian nationalism and militaristic bullying is cool.

So pretty much just MAGA and Nazis... and Putin.

shiva82

As it is in the east with Oligarchs in Russia, billionaires in China, as it is among Islams in Saudi and UAE - He misstates that Islam is excluded from this. He also excludes the neo-rich from the controllers, showing a distinct bias.

Perhaps the only functional 'economic systems' in somewhat known history were those sustainable, non growth oriented and cyclically nature based.
name one of those non growth oriented economic systems that can apply in todays world.

you live in a dream world microbean

you hate humanity , worship mao and castro and proclaim you want what is best for everyone

you are one creepy dangerous man

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lmao care to expand on your opinion that ghanans loving Ghana suck, chinese loving China suck, thais loving Thailand suck etc?
Perhaps you are unaware that one can love where they live without being a zealot patriot - the flag, the song, the military and all that shit. Your loss.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
name one of those non growth oriented economic systems that can apply in todays world.

you live in a dream world microbean

you hate humanity , worship mao and castro and proclaim you want what is best for everyone

you are one creepy dangerous man
Your puny attempts at insult aside, an economy does not need to grow beyond the needs of those people it provides for. There are scattered pockets of this function throughout the world but alas the major economies are out of control, which was my point - not just western democracy.

Latest posts

Latest posts