What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Blue Rhino

the blank cheques have ended .

the weapons and ammunition are running dry .

only way out is for zelensky to grovel to putin and make peace
Yep, that's why the US is now also providing cluster munitions and France is providing their version of Storm Shadow. Ukrainian pilots are already training on F-16s.
IN the next round of military aid to Ukraine the US alone is sending some 3 million small arms rounds, 60,000 155mm artillery rounds including the highly accurate and lethal M982 Excalibur munitions, more manpads (Javelins), more missiles for the Patriot system and that's just what I can remember.

As for the Soviets, ooops I mean Ruzzians (easy mistake) they are finding themselves with fewer and fewer friends in the world. Even China isn't the good buddy Moscow thinks they are. They're not going to go all-in to help Bedpan reconstitute the Soviet Union. China has it's own plans for world domination and a Soviet Union redux would be an impediment to that.
I means seriously, some of the Ruzzian propagandists believe that China is Ruzzia's bitch. No, they're really not. But at the rate things are going Ruzzia could end up being China's bitch.

As for Ruzzia's munitions, they are scavenging 40+ year old artillery shells, many of them rather rusty and likely more dangerous to the gun crews than any intended target. When they do get a new allocation of shells they don't store them up for a major barrage. Nope, they use them all piecemeal and shoot off their wads as soon as they get some shells.
Their tank production isn't even close to their losses. Plus they are losing equipment that they can't easily replace anymore. Every mobile air-tracking system that is taken out, is one less the Ruzzians have and can't replace.
No war can be won without adequate re-supply and logistics, something that Ruzzia is sorely lacking due to the rampant corruption within its military, including production facilities, and the sanctions levied on the country.
All Bedpan has left is waving his nuclear dick.

You know what's really funny though? Back near the start of this century, Bedpan even floated the idea of Russia joining NATO. That was before he came Dear Leader but it's still pretty amusing nonetheless.

shiva82

Yep, that's why the US is now also providing cluster munitions and France is providing their version of Storm Shadow. Ukrainian pilots are already training on F-16s.
IN the next round of military aid to Ukraine the US alone is sending some 3 million small arms rounds, 60,000 155mm artillery rounds including the highly accurate and lethal M982 Excalibur munitions, more manpads (Javelins), more missiles for the Patriot system and that's just what I can remember.

As for the Soviets, ooops I mean Ruzzians (easy mistake) they are finding themselves with fewer and fewer friends in the world. Even China isn't the good buddy Moscow thinks they are. They're not going to go all-in to help Bedpan reconstitute the Soviet Union. China has it's own plans for world domination and a Soviet Union redux would be an impediment to that.
I means seriously, some of the Ruzzian propagandists believe that China is Ruzzia's bitch. No, they're really not. But at the rate things are going Ruzzia could end up being China's bitch.

As for Ruzzia's munitions, they are scavenging 40+ year old artillery shells, many of them rather rusty and likely more dangerous to the gun crews than any intended target. When they do get a new allocation of shells they don't store them up for a major barrage. Nope, they use them all piecemeal and shoot off their wads as soon as they get some shells.
Their tank production isn't even close to their losses. Plus they are losing equipment that they can't easily replace anymore. Every mobile air-tracking system that is taken out, is one less the Ruzzians have and can't replace.
No war can be won without adequate re-supply and logistics, something that Ruzzia is sorely lacking due to the rampant corruption within its military, including production facilities, and the sanctions levied on the country.

You know what's really funny though? Back near the start of this century, Bedpan even floated the idea of Russia joining NATO. That was before he came Dear Leader but it's still pretty amusing nonetheless.
fantasy island

shiva82

and why do they dress that rat zelensky in comoflauge when they send him on a begging propaganda tour around europe to meetings ? he is a puppet , that they even dress him up like a dork . he will run and try and hide at one of his luxury homes he has gained out of the war when the west turn on him and he will be begging china for protection

Hiddenjems

We categorized cluster bomb use as a possible war crime not even a year ago.

buzzmobile

Veteran
We categorized cluster bomb use as a possible war crime not even a year ago.
1689332626399.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
And Ruzzia just keeps digging its hole even deeper. Seems they have now managed to piss off their primary supplier of attack drones. Say sho long to the Shaheds.
There's stupid, and then there's being a bunch of colossal fucking retards. Ruzzia's joke of a govt is the latter.

I'm pretty certain that their constituency has been predetermined by their dictator as being in favor of their dictator.

I know that plenty of their constituency doesn't approve of most of the actions and attitudes reflected by their Fuhrer.

Hiddenjems

60.000 artillery rounds, what Russia delivers to Ukraine in 10 days.
Pretty soon there will be piles of ammo with no Ukrainians left to use them.

The goal is to transfer as many taxpayer dollars to defense contractors as possible. The billions America is “sending” Ukraine are mostly going to U.S. defense contractors and corrupt officials on both ends.