What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Volcanna

Veteran
You'll see how you don't laugh so much when we throw you our secret and ultimate weapon: the latest MegaDeathGringosRemix version of La Macarena: there won't be anyone left with a healthy neuron (I myself can't stand it for more than 5 seconds...)

That sounds pretty scary actually. Hahah.

Volcanna

Veteran
OK. You're an idiot.

Wait, that's not a meme. See what I mean?

E70F4778-51B5-4EF9-8BB8-D0BF219031AD.jpeg

Chi13

ICMag Donor
You'll see how you don't laugh so much when we throw you our secret and ultimate weapon: the latest MegaDeathGringosRemix version of La Macarena: there won't be anyone left with a healthy neuron (I myself can't stand it for more than 5 seconds...)
This should have been banned long ago under the Geneva conventions. I cant believe you are suggesting using such a weapon.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Click image for larger version  Name:	images.png Views:	1 Size:	7.7 KB ID:	18088073

Click image for larger version  Name:	CENTENARIO_CARTEL_SLIDER_WEB_PCE_tSOzASC.png.2560x1080_q85_box-0,83,1921,891_crop_detail.jpg Views:	1 Size:	46.3 KB ID:	18088074

We denounce the repression of the Russian government against the Communist Party.

Partido Comunista de España; November 4, 2021:

​​​​​​Dozens of leaders and elected officials have been arrested after the fraud in the September elections, while the systematic harassment of their militants and headquarters grows. The electoral fraud of the ruling party, United Russia, in the Duma elections in September, has continued with police repression and the arrest of numerous communist leaders. Although United Russia lost the elections, the fraud made it possible to present official results that scandalously increased the votes obtained by the ruling party and subtracted millions of votes from the Communist Party of the Russian Federation. The elections revealed the growing weakness of the capitalist system imposed in Russia and the strengthening of the proposals and the strength of the Communist Party. That evidence has led Putin's Russian government to launch a new wave of anti-communist repression. After the elections, dozens of militants were arrested, and many others had to face government fines. particularly in Moscow, and many deputies of municipal bodies and candidates for the State Duma are being pressured and intimidated by the police, in an operation that is undoubtedly due to the government's growing fear of the strengthening of the Russian Communist Party (...continue...)

https://pce.es/denunciamos-la-repres...ido-comunista/

¡NO PASARÁN! (... y si lograran pasar, no les haremos ni puto caso)

Click image for larger version  Name:	images.png Views:	1 Size:	7.7 KB ID:	18088073

ButterflyEffect

Fascist apologetic. They made a coup d’etat against an elected government in Ukraine, started killing russians and inbeddeded themselves in the military infrastructure. All while escalating the conflict with NATO support and arms shipments, training etc. And now Russia is there to denazify and demilitarize.

Instead of trying to convince you of your enduring delusion let me say this. Whatever you may think, this will not end how you hope. If I were you, I'd prepare yourself to be very, very disappointed. Perhaps pickup some copium?

Cannavore

Veteran
edgelord

/ˈejˌlôrd/

nouninformal

noun: edgelord; plural noun: edgelords; noun: edge-lord; plural noun: edge-lords
  • a person who affects a provocative or extreme persona, especially online (typically used of a man).
    "edgelords act like contrarians in the hope that everyone will admire them as rebels"

back when i was a kid, 13yr old white suburban boys who said the hard R slur were usually classified as edgelords. now they're all grown up lmao.

Latest posts

Latest posts