What's new

War

entropical

Veteran
Hissy fit russia: i want that. I will kill everyone if i can't have it.

Yes. Those are the good guys.
Better than the collective west that is for sure. How about don’t bring your poxy squad to war with them unless you wanna dead.

Looks like they just closed the doors for negotions over Ukraine.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
FwkBtBlWIAAGKbj.jpeg

entropical

Veteran
This is one reason (and many will disagree vehemently) that if I was a contemporary Churchill, I would have launched a 'death from above' (and ground and sea) assault on the Kremlin on day one of the invasion. Buttoned up from the onset.

People are stupid to fight over nothing but when someone goes power hungry in today's world, there are only limited solutions.

If Putin had clearly stated to the US/NATO to back off or else; if he had clearly stated, there are US chemical/biological weapons labs proximal to my country, I might have some respect. He stated neither; pathetically denied invasion plans; rather he prattled on about a special military operation - denatzification; imbecilic crap. He only grasped onto the prior claims AFTER they entered social media. He deserves what he is going to get.
Churchill was a psycopath, a closet pederast and war criminal who pissed himself because that is what chronic alcoholics do. I think it safe to say that we are all lucky of you not being a modern version of that idiot as you would have caused a nuclear retaliation. Even Biden isn’t that stupid but the coke addict beggar is and also the once Great Britains Least Trust, famous for losing against Lettuce.

Corpselover Fat

Guess who:

"Bakhmut was "tormented". It doesn't excite me in any way. - Taking into account what I know about the losses, the resources spent, the lost time and the initial understanding of the strategic senselessness of this operation (which "unexpectedly" even "Veselyak U" admitted a month and a half or two ago)."

"My prediction about the fact that with the "squeezing" (after 7-month battles) of Bakhmut - the offensive is completely over - is confirmed by Prigogine. He said that from May 25, "Wagner" goes to the rear for reorganization and transfers the positions of the RF Armed Forces. There are obviously no plans to advance further, and there is nothing to do - the winter-spring joint campaign of the RF Armed Forces and Wagner to exterminate our infantry on the Donetsk sector of the front ended successfully. For the sake of truth, it should be noted that "Wagner" took at least something during this offensive (Soledar, Bakhmut and 2-3 dozen other more or less large villages). The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation did not take anything at all, but they "washed themselves with blood" abundantly near Avdeevka, in Marinka and Ugledar. Unfortunately - not those who planned and directed these operations from large headquarters, but the blood of front-line soldiers and officers, mobilized and volunteers."

entropical

Veteran
"Putin noted the importance and significant benefits of the World Economic Forum in Davos as an international platform that supports people in their efforts to work openly within the framework of existing international law and establish contacts between business people and government officials."
What year was that again? I heared he refrained from participating this year when the foie gras gobblers convened over what a splendid idea it would be to feed the human cattle maggots.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
a Russian diplomat today is quoted as saying that the West wants to keep Russia and China from expanding. exactly WHERE do they think there is room to go? there is no "frontier" to expand into that is not already occupied/settled... :unsure:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Churchill was a psycopath, a closet pederast and war criminal who pissed himself because that is what chronic alcoholics do. I think it safe to say that we are all lucky of you not being a modern version of that idiot as you would have caused a nuclear retaliation. Even Biden isn’t that stupid but the coke addict beggar is and also the once Great Britains Least Trust, famous for losing against Lettuce.
Well the old drunk did pretty good, garnering defense for his island and then offence. I was more referencing the power-networking position rather than the man. I do see your point but if properly carried forth, the putin removed, I highly doubt those cajoling for the new positions opening up would have stomach or desire for retaliation. Similar to the clipping of a mob boss rather than the underlings.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Russia had a decent chance at democracy when the wall came down. Most all of the countries succeeded. A couple did not and at least one is borderline. The Russian people want democracy but can't have it because of a few greedy, power hungry individuals. It does show how fragile democracy is and how someone with low intelligence like Chump is capable of getting the ball rolling.

Latest posts

Latest posts