What's new

War

entropical

Veteran
I don't sympathize with Nazis.

I don't endorse genocide.

I am not your friend.

Lies are manipulative and you manipulate lies so I assume you are unaware that some of us can think.

Good luck with your mindset and the programming "nobody" (everybody) is constantly watching you do.

There's only fascism coming from Russia. Nobody really believes that Putin is freeing Ukraine. Putin is the dictator invading a sovereign nation... in direct style with Nazis of old.

Do you ever wonder why you can't prove anything, yet everyone against your argument can provide evidence that didn't come from a meme?

You have been duped and you are attempting to dupe others. Question your logic.
Ok then my enemy don’t be daft, everyone and anyone who has sided with the american Nazi puppet regime of Ukraine is a fascist and a Nazi sympathizer. That is just the way it is.

Let me be clear. I have said from day one that russians will kick the nato-trained assed of the AFU while you lot have gone on and on ad nauseam about how they where winning lol.

Now Bakhmut has fallen precisely a year after Mariupol, but I am the one who have been duped and tried to dupe others? I will tell you straight that you live in denial. Just keep doing it.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Ok then my enemy don’t be daft, everyone and anyone who has sided with the american Nazi puppet regime of Ukraine is a fascist and a Nazi sympathizer. That is just the way it is.

Let me be clear. I have said from day one that russians will kick the nato-trained assed of the AFU while you lot have gone on and on ad nauseam about how they where winning lol.

Now Bakhmut has fallen precisely a year after Mariupol, but I am the one who have been duped and tried to dupe others? I will tell you straight that you live in denial. Just keep doing it.

Daft is thinking that Putin is trying to eradicate Nazis and free Ukraine.

entropical

Veteran
lol,daft thinking was my thought that banning entropical from the speakers corner would change his calling everyone nazis or stop promoting lies...one track mind...i hope you didn't lose too much income not reposting your bs for your russian masters at the troll farm
At least you do not pretend to hold a neutral position but that is ok.

Edit: if you wanted me to stop calling out the Edelweiss fan boys here as being Nazi sympathizers, you could have just asked lol. I can manage without calling them that, no problem.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Satanic lizard pedophiles are invading Ukraine.

They wear dresses and heels and they're coming for your children.

They project Nazism and will judge you for their own deeds accordingly.

They need the Black Sea to continue their parade of indecency and Crimea and Ukraine are pivotal in this regard.

Watch out for these immoral inept idiots if you live near the Black Sea.

They have an allergy to agriculture and a penchant for propping up their military with toothpicks.

You can tell who they are if you yell "hey there's a Nazi!" because they are the only ones who would look.

Don't let them invade your country.

They'll say you are Nazis and try to take your land and resources.

If only someone would do the world a favor and stop them from taking more land.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Fighting has broken out along the Russian border with Ukraine after self-described Russian partisan forces launched a cross-border raid and claimed to have overrun a border village for the first time in the war.
The Freedom of Russia Legion, which describes itself as an anti-Kremlin militia seeking to liberate Russia from Vladimir Putin, claimed to have crossed the border and overrun the settlement of Kozinka, while sending units into the town of Grayvoron in Russia’s Belgorod region.

It is not yet clear how many people have been injured in the fighting, which continued into the evening. Footage of the raid, purportedly from a border checkpoint in Grayvoron, has shown casualties, including video of a Russian officer lying facedown in a pool of blood next to Russian passports and other documents scattered on the floor. The video also showed armoured vehicles appearing to overrun the post.
The growing chaos in Belgorod region, where local authorities announced a “counterterrorist regime” on Monday evening, was a rare case where Russian villages have come face-to-face with a conflict that the country’s army has unleashed across Ukraine. Both Russia and Ukrainian officials have confirmed fighting at the border.
Any capture of territory has not been independently confirmed by journalists on the ground. Another anti-Kremlin militia, the Russian Volunteer Corps, which is led by a prominent Russian nationalist, also said it had taken part in the raid. The Freedom of Russia Legion is not known to have participated in any major battles during the war.
“We are the same Russians as you,” said a statement put out by the Freedom of Russia Legion on social media. “We are distinguished only by the fact that we no longer wanted to justify the actions of criminals in power and took up arms to defend our and your freedom. But today it’s time for everyone to take responsibility for their future. It’s time to put an end to the Kremlin’s dictatorship.”
Video posted to social media showed a Russian Mi-8 helicopter trailing flares over Kozinka and videos of smoke rising from the settlement with the sounds of emergency sirens clearly audible. Hundreds of cars were filmed evacuating the area. “Something terrifying is happening,” said one woman filming from her window as a helicopter over Kozinka dropped flares meant to divert surface-to-air missiles.

The governor of the Belgorod region confirmed an attack on Monday, writing that “sabotage and reconnaissance group of the armed forces of Ukraine have entered the territory of the Grayvoron district. The armed forces of the Russian Federation, together with the border service, Rosgvardiya and the FSB, are taking the necessary measures to eliminate the enemy.”
The Kremlin said Putin had been informed of the cross-border incursion, adding Moscow believed the attack was designed to “divert attention” from Bakhmut, the Ukrainian city where Russia is tightening its grip.
Ukraine has disavowed connection to the Russian partisan fighters, saying that they act independently and are not subject to military control.
“Yes, today the Russian Volunteer Corps and the Freedom of Russia Legion, which consist of citizens of the Russian Federation, have launched an operation to liberate these territories of the Belgorod region from the so-called Putin regime and push back the enemy in order to create a certain security zone to protect the Ukrainian civilian population,” Andriy Yusov, a spokesperson for Ukraine’s military intelligence, told Ukrainian media.
A Ukrainian presidential adviser wrote that Kyiv had nothing to do with the attacks but then wryly compared them to Russia’s past use of proxy forces to fight in Ukraine. “As you know, tanks are sold at any Russian military store, and underground guerrilla groups are composed of Russian citizens,” wrote Mykhailo Podolyak, the adviser.
The US and other western powers have supplied weapons to Ukraine with the caveat that they not be used to strike targets inside Russia. Ukraine has denied any connection to past attacks on Russian territory, including strikes that have hit Russian airfields, energy infrastructure, and even the drone attack on the Kremlin earlier this month.
It is not clear whether the raid is part of a sustained military strategy or meant as a diversionary strike, as expectations remain that Ukraine is preparing to launch a summer counteroffensive to retake territory occupied by Russia.
But clashes are increasing along the border in the Belgorod and Bryansk regions. Earlier this month, four Russian military aircraft, including two jets and two helicopters, were shot down in one of the worst single-day losses of the war.
In March, the Moscow-born far-right militia leader Denis Nikitin claimed to have led a raid into a town in Bryansk.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Fighting has broken out along the Russian border with Ukraine after self-described Russian partisan forces launched a cross-border raid and claimed to have overrun a border village for the first time in the war.
The Freedom of Russia Legion, which describes itself as an anti-Kremlin militia seeking to liberate Russia from Vladimir Putin, claimed to have crossed the border and overrun the settlement of Kozinka, while sending units into the town of Grayvoron in Russia’s Belgorod region.

It is not yet clear how many people have been injured in the fighting, which continued into the evening. Footage of the raid, purportedly from a border checkpoint in Grayvoron, has shown casualties, including video of a Russian officer lying facedown in a pool of blood next to Russian passports and other documents scattered on the floor. The video also showed armoured vehicles appearing to overrun the post.
The growing chaos in Belgorod region, where local authorities announced a “counterterrorist regime” on Monday evening, was a rare case where Russian villages have come face-to-face with a conflict that the country’s army has unleashed across Ukraine. Both Russia and Ukrainian officials have confirmed fighting at the border.
Any capture of territory has not been independently confirmed by journalists on the ground. Another anti-Kremlin militia, the Russian Volunteer Corps, which is led by a prominent Russian nationalist, also said it had taken part in the raid. The Freedom of Russia Legion is not known to have participated in any major battles during the war.
“We are the same Russians as you,” said a statement put out by the Freedom of Russia Legion on social media. “We are distinguished only by the fact that we no longer wanted to justify the actions of criminals in power and took up arms to defend our and your freedom. But today it’s time for everyone to take responsibility for their future. It’s time to put an end to the Kremlin’s dictatorship.”
Video posted to social media showed a Russian Mi-8 helicopter trailing flares over Kozinka and videos of smoke rising from the settlement with the sounds of emergency sirens clearly audible. Hundreds of cars were filmed evacuating the area. “Something terrifying is happening,” said one woman filming from her window as a helicopter over Kozinka dropped flares meant to divert surface-to-air missiles.

The governor of the Belgorod region confirmed an attack on Monday, writing that “sabotage and reconnaissance group of the armed forces of Ukraine have entered the territory of the Grayvoron district. The armed forces of the Russian Federation, together with the border service, Rosgvardiya and the FSB, are taking the necessary measures to eliminate the enemy.”
The Kremlin said Putin had been informed of the cross-border incursion, adding Moscow believed the attack was designed to “divert attention” from Bakhmut, the Ukrainian city where Russia is tightening its grip.
Ukraine has disavowed connection to the Russian partisan fighters, saying that they act independently and are not subject to military control.
“Yes, today the Russian Volunteer Corps and the Freedom of Russia Legion, which consist of citizens of the Russian Federation, have launched an operation to liberate these territories of the Belgorod region from the so-called Putin regime and push back the enemy in order to create a certain security zone to protect the Ukrainian civilian population,” Andriy Yusov, a spokesperson for Ukraine’s military intelligence, told Ukrainian media.
A Ukrainian presidential adviser wrote that Kyiv had nothing to do with the attacks but then wryly compared them to Russia’s past use of proxy forces to fight in Ukraine. “As you know, tanks are sold at any Russian military store, and underground guerrilla groups are composed of Russian citizens,” wrote Mykhailo Podolyak, the adviser.
The US and other western powers have supplied weapons to Ukraine with the caveat that they not be used to strike targets inside Russia. Ukraine has denied any connection to past attacks on Russian territory, including strikes that have hit Russian airfields, energy infrastructure, and even the drone attack on the Kremlin earlier this month.
It is not clear whether the raid is part of a sustained military strategy or meant as a diversionary strike, as expectations remain that Ukraine is preparing to launch a summer counteroffensive to retake territory occupied by Russia.
But clashes are increasing along the border in the Belgorod and Bryansk regions. Earlier this month, four Russian military aircraft, including two jets and two helicopters, were shot down in one of the worst single-day losses of the war.
In March, the Moscow-born far-right militia leader Denis Nikitin claimed to have led a raid into a town in Bryansk.
It's beginning?

entropical

Veteran
Wow, just heard that 2 russian volunteer batalions on ukrainian side, are fighting in the Belgorod area on russian territory, against russian troops. Ukraine is always good for a surprise!
Not really, it is not the first time Ukraine has sent a sabotage group to that area and of course they have killed civillians again.

It is not like they will achieve anything, it is more to divert from their miserable failure in Bakhmut. So a public relations stunt basically.

Last edited:

greyfader

@entropical welcome back, buddy! i guess you were just under a lot of stress when you had your "episode".

it happens to everyone once in a while.

you said "The idea that western democracy is something that people of any nations need is nothing but a narcissist myth created by a few, greedy and power hungry individuals in the west."

you don't respect "democracy" so which type of government do you prefer and why?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is already over dude, the russian armed forces are conducting sweeps to scoop up any remaining terrorists that may be hiding.
I actually think perhaps Putin poked the bear a little to hard. Maybe the real Russians are waking up. It does happen.

Hiddenjems

@entropical welcome back, buddy! i guess you were just under a lot of stress when you had your "episode".

it happens to everyone once in a while.

you said "The idea that western democracy is something that people of any nations need is nothing but a narcissist myth created by a few, greedy and power hungry individuals in the west."

you don't respect "democracy" so which type of government do you prefer and why?
Pure democracy is 2 people voting to kill the 3rd.

A constitutional republic protects the few against the torch and pitchfork bearing mob. Any system of government that prioritizes “greater good” eventually degrades into totalitarian rule.

greyfader

there are definitely some anti-vladolf putler russians doing guerrilla stuff in russia.

in the last month, two oil car trains of diesel were derailed by explosives on the tracks at two different locations deep in russia.

and another train was derailed the same way in crimea. this one full of supplies for the military.

a munitions plant caught fire somewhere in eastern russia.
Pure democracy is 2 people voting to kill the 3rd.

A constitutional republic protects the few against the torch and pitchfork bearing mob. Any system of government that prioritizes “greater good” eventually degrades into totalitarian rule.
thanks for clearing that up for me, i was confused about the differences.

but who are the "few you speak of? could they be maga trumpers? The whole group seems to have a blatant disregard for the US constitution, so which constitution are you talking about?

the constitution of the US does not specifically mention the word "democracy", but it was written to assure that democracy would be maintained through all kinds of unforeseen future events.

i own a copy and have read it many times as i'm sure you have as well to have come to your "succinct" definition.

every description of how the government should operate from how elections are conducted to picking judges to how the military should be involved shows a clear intent by the founders to maintain democracy.

they didn't want kings or one powerful person to seize control and run the country their way until they died.

democracy is a chaotic mess at times as we struggle to shape our country.

on jan 6 donald trump and co tried to do an end run around the Constitution and tried to stop the legitimate transfer of power. that has always been sacrosanct.

it was a gigantic miscalculation on his part. now he's running again and i hope he gets the nomination because there is no way he can win a general election again.

he won in 2016 by electoral college only. he actually lost the popular vote by 3 million. but he lost in 2020 by almost 8 million votes, which is almost 10% of the voters. it was the second largest margin of loss in US history.

so, mr hiddenjems, when you throw out terms like "constitutional republic" you identify yourself as a trumper because they all are using that term and downplaying democracy as if it were not the original intention of our founders, which is bullshit.