See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
20230516_214436.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Circle jerk grew old quick, didn’t it?
c'mon now,i shortened your expulsion from the speakers corner because you've been doing a good job of engaging in the rest of the site so please don't make me regret that...but yes,i guess a little pepper in these threads gives them spice

entropical

Veteran
As for the expression I could not say from where I picked it up lol, it has been around for a while I suppose. Well back on to topic.

Difficult passed few days for Ukraine and its western backers with the british uranium shells being blown to bits and the us patriot system after that. Two launchers apparently fired everything, but out of 32 one misfired and a few others did loops into the ground.

Those are just two examples btw and just the other night several missile strikes took out weapons depots in Odessa, Cherkassy etc.

audiohi

Veteran
As for the expression I could not say from where I picked it up lol, it has been around for a while I suppose. Well back on to topic.

Difficult passed few days for Ukraine and its western backers with the british uranium shells being blown to bits and the us patriot system after that. Two launchers apparently fired everything, but out of 32 one misfired and a few others did loops into the ground.

Those are just two examples btw and just the other night several missile strikes took out weapons depots in Odessa, Cherkassy etc.

lol

Russian bomber shot down by Patriot system​

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/russian-bomber-shot-down-patriot-060811727.html

ijbliy5vtm0b1.jpg

entropical

Veteran
In todays Chronicles of Ukroreich: Six Kinzhal and a russian bomber was shot down by the goat of Kiev, ukrop meme said.

British uranium dust over Khmelnitsky was not mentioned.