What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
”Too easy to be true” is hardly an argument let alone proof of fact, plenty videos around of ukranians showing their love for the cross and similar german WWII artefacts that they gladly put on display.

And now is a campaign of whitewashing going on, from ”it was just an exercise” to ”Putin did it” by these Nazis and their sympathizers.

And who cares? I also saw russian soldiers with swastikas or hammer and sickel or red flags. But i don´t gonna be hysteric about it, so what. In wars you find right wing guys or nationalists on every side.

Yes, imagine that, "Too easy to be true" is enough for me and as we saw it was the truth. ;-)

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
I don´t see concentration camps, a jew is president, they don´t kill homosexuells, don´t kill disabled/handicapped people, don´t kill gypsys, no right wing party in the parlament is over 5%, they don´t put opposition politicians or intellectuals in jails, toture and or kill them, and most importand, they don´t invade in other countrys.

I don´t see nazis in ukraine. You run around in circles with your nazi obsession.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I don´t see concentration camps, a jew is president, they don´t kill homosexuells, don´t kill disabled/handicapped people, don´t kill gypsys, no right wing party in the parlament is over 5%, they don´t put opposition politicians or intellectuals in jails, toture and or kill them, and most importand, they don´t invade in other countrys.

I don´t see nazis in ukraine. You run around in circles with your nazi obsession.

I think some people really must be under hypnosis or just need to believe bullshit.

Corpselover Fat

FSSFW3SVgAAB7bV.jpg

He was Putin's deputy prime minister from 2011-2018. I don't know if he is a nazi, but he does seem to like the "roman salute" and, uhm, white supremacy.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this last video originates on a twitter account. again with no known source. no photographer, journalist, or news agency shown at all.

not even in russian media.

it's just more bullshit.

i find it interesting that the pro-russian entities on this thread can't show verified images.

and they just keep going after the nazi stuff as an excuse for this war.

just crap from twitter accounts.

entropical

Veteran
Evidence is a bit of a sticky wicket isn't it?

You don't care, do you?
Not really, no. Although I did read a study once about western media reproducing propaganda from such accounts, mostly belonging to the SBU. It is too obvious, of course. Not that it stopped you from trusting a narrative pushed by said media.

entropical

Veteran

You see what you want to see and no problem in them killing russians, burning russian literatture rather than homosexual propaganda and so on. You are a sympathiser white washing nazism in Ukraine, a supporter of them as you have made clear.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
this last video originates on a twitter account. again with no known source. no photographer, journalist, or news agency shown at all.

not even in russian media.

it's just more bullshit.

i find it interesting that the pro-russian entities on this thread can't show verified images.

and they just keep going after the nazi stuff as an excuse for this war.

just crap from twitter accounts.

I find it interesting that any entity is pro-Russian.

It's obviously the same shitty butthurt power play/land grab as Crimea.

It's disgusting to think that anyone really buys into the "denazification" paradigm.

Especially when there's an obvious and very public cause in plain sight....

In 2021, a year prior to the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, Russian president Vladimir Putin published the text "On the Historical Unity of Russians and Ukrainians." The essay claims that Belarusians, Ukrainians and Russians are "one people" that foreign powers wanted to "divide and rule." Putin links the movements for the creation of independent Ukrainian states in the early 20th century to machinations of the Central Powers of World War I and Axis Powers of World War II to weaken the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union, respectively. RBK Daily claimed the essay is required reading for the Russian military.[37] Former president Petro Poroshenko compared the essay to Hitler's Sudetenland speech.[38] 35 legal and genocide experts denounced the essay, claiming it "[lays] the groundwork for incitement to genocide" by "denying the existence" of Ukrainians as a people.[39] - Wikipedia

It's curious that more don't realize that invading a nation with genocidal intent is what the Nazis did.

St. Phatty

It's curious that more don't realize that invading a nation with genocidal intent is what the Nazis did.

It's curious that more don't realize that invading a nation with genocidal intent is what the US did -
* in 1964 when it attacked Vietnam - and murdered 4.5 million Civilians.
* in 2003 when it attacked Iraq - and murdered millions of Iraqi Civilians.
* in 2002 when it attacked Afghanistan - and murdered thousands of Afghani Civilians.

All 3 wars were based on BIG WHOPPER lies.

greyfader

just found out the bulgarians are sending 375,000 soviet 152mm shells to ukraine.

an undisclosed number of patriot batteries have arrived as well. they are not being used to defend cities or power grids though, like the first ones.

they are being sent to points backing up the front lines in the east and south. 150 km range or about 95 miles. they will be used to keep the russians from flying over the lines during the big counter-attack that we will see soon.

somebody hit an airfield in crimea last night but no damage reports yet.

the russians have taken another few blocks in the center of bakhmut. at great cost in personell.

almost 8 months of intense fighting to take about 5 sq miles. at this rate it will take them 200 years to conquer ukraine.

Latest posts

Latest posts