What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

greyfader

it's because they don't have any valid intellectual arguments that they respond with a wall of childish memes.

it's really rather pathetic.

"i can't converse coherently so i show pictures that reflect my emotions instead."

rom's also calls himself, on his threads, a "wise teacher of life", and he refers to himself as a "geront psy" worker.

a geropsychologist.

i think he teaches them to cope with immature 45 yr olds who react emotionally and won't deal with intellectual dialogue.

maybe his geront psy work is dumping bedpans at the nursing home.

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
FB_IMG_1679864848421.jpg

FB_IMG_1679864824853.jpg

Last edited:

Corpselover Fat

Girkin's assessment again.

"According to the situation at the front.

In general - no changes. The heaviest fighting continues in the Avdiivka area and in Bakhmut.

- In the Avdiivka direction, our brilliant military leaders are ruining (without quotes) the last remnants of the combat-ready Donetsk infantry, diluted with Russian volunteers and mobilized (also Russian, since the Donetsk ones are almost over). Attempts to assault attacks (over and over again) with insufficient forces day after day - end predictably - the enemy pulled up reserves and expect the encirclement of Avdiivka more (alas!) is not necessary. At least I don't expect. There has been no progress in the last two days. The Armed Forces of Ukraine also suffer heavy losses, but ... this battle is beneficial for them. Because it allows their troops to fight, relying on defensive structures that have been built for almost 9 years.

- "Wagner" (with attached units) "torments" Bakhmut. phrases that "fights are already going on in the area of the central market" speak for themselves. Very slowly - step by step - our fighters are "squeezing out" the enemy, "whom their commanders were unable to either surround or force to leave the city without a fight. And the enemy has not yet counterattacked with serious forces. And this means only one thing - the emphatically defensive nature of the battle for it is still beneficial (And for me personally, the question "why" does not arise - these are the "basics" of the strategy).

After a series of "reconnaissance in force" carried out a few days ago, the enemy did not show much activity on other fronts either. There are demonstrative transfers of military columns "back and forth" in a number of areas where the enemy wants to portray the "accumulation of forces."
Other transfers are carried out in a much more covert manner.

There is some activation of the enemy in the Kherson direction (I can’t disclose details).

Soon (April - early May) the "moment of truth" will come, which will allow us to conclude how consistent the calculation of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, which stubbornly did not introduce offensive battles all winter (with the exception of the recent "Pogrom near Ugledar") personnel units of our army ."

entropical

Veteran
So are you saying yes, that's your answer?

PS I didn't call Lukashenko illegitimate.
Regardless it is the context in which you asked your question. If you want to discuss the issue of Mr Bidens supposed legitimacy further then, you can do so in the Joe Biden thread.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Weak.

You can't stand up for your own beliefs.

I have no use for pathetic dodging.

If you're embarrassed to admit something that you believe then I will speak to mature people who understand what they believe and why.

I'll also disregard you and your bullshit propaganda propagation and recommend that others do the same...

How would you even think people would respect your behavior?

You add little value to the discussion if you can't even answer a question.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The only success they can find is ripping families apart and causing strife.

Ukraine didn't invade Russia.

They're defending their nation while people call them Nazis.

It's shameful what Russia has brought to the world... it's not just on their head.

They're making it an entire human disgrace.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

entropical

Veteran
Weak.

You can't stand up for your own beliefs.

I have no use for pathetic dodging.

If you're embarrassed to admit something that you believe then I will speak to mature people who understand what they believe and why.

I'll also disregard you and your bullshit propaganda propagation and recommend that others do the same...

How would you even think people would respect your behavior?

You add little value to the discussion if you can't even answer a question.
I answered your question. You asked for any reason and you got the answer that you asked for. And now you whine like a bitch because it wasn’t the answer you wanted.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I answered your question. You asked for any reason and you got the answer that you asked for. And now you whine like a bitch because it wasn’t the answer you wanted.

You never answered the question.

You just insinuate and allude.

There's a difference.

It's pretty easy to clear up the issue by simply repeating that answer you claim to have delivered.

The problem is that there's no answer to point to.