What's new

War

audiohi

Veteran
are you aware that Putin can turn off an aircraft carrier or a submarine at the snap of a finger. Lol
that was an unexpected promotion for the good ship Moskva... news today suggesting that a Russian aircraft carrier may be promoted as well...:good:

lol. apparently he can

8d8ijfuwlf7a1.jpg

Roms

Beuz Ya
Veteran
Last edited:

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
That was with help from NATO which gave the coordinates from the Moskva.The new equipment is now coming.What you saw was old Soviet stuff.T90M with the Terminator BPMT are now seen in Ukraine.I think in the new year we can see perhaps the T14 Armata too.Saw them practicing with this tank somewhere in Russia.On Ukrainian side I even saw WWI machine guns, so that's why Slava corrupty Zelensky is in Washington.He want to have new militairy equipment to fight with and more money off course, also for his wife for the shopping.
Meanwhile Ukrainian refugees are begging in my country for food and non-food items for the people back home.

hate to burst your little bubble of hope but the Ukrainians have captured or destroyed over 30 t-90 main battle tanks to date in this war.

a lot of them were handed over by surrendering troops or found abandoned with no damage whatsoever.

while Putin does have more, he has apparently decided to not send them to Ukraine because they are being destroyed just like any other tank.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Yup... it was the TOS-1 thermobaric being towed in the past.

How many of those does Ukraine have now? lol

putin doesn't dare send the T14

FMxxa0_XwAoAVFZ.jpg
That photo was from March this year, but its Soviet equipment.

hate to burst your little bubble of hope but the Ukrainians have captured or destroyed over 30 t-90 main battle tanks to date in this war.

a lot of them were handed over by surrendering troops or found abandoned with no damage whatsoever.

while Putin does have more, he has apparently decided to not send them to Ukraine because they are being destroyed just like any other tank.
Those are the T90A, the T90M is the improved version.The Australian Bushmaster is doing a great job too, perhaps for an Ukrainian farmer to plow the fields.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
:laughing: Since e-voting! :laughing:
you are absolutely fuckin ridiculous!

you don't think e-voting is valid but i bet you buy a lot of shit, like seeds for example, online.

so you trust online commerce and the banking systems handling your meager financial resources,

all done digitally just like e-voting, but you don't trust e-voting?

in the states, we've gone through a period where a moron got elected to run the country.

he lost the popular vote by 3,000,000 but won the electoral college legally and so he became the 45th president of the US.

his supporters all loved e-voting then.

but when he lost the next election by 8,000,000 popular votes and lost the electoral college too, they all screamed that the democrats stole the election by rigging e-voting.

i guess e-voting is only a valid way to vote when you win.

then they can't prove any of their claims but somehow know that it happened.

to date, there has not been a single shred of court-acceptable evidence that the elections in the US were rigged.

Roms

Beuz Ya
Veteran
Shut up and buy my seeds if you wanna get really high and open your third eye, last chance to leave your fake ridiculous world ^^

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Shut up and buy my seeds if you wanna get really high and open your third eye, last chance to leave your fake ridiculous world ^^
i did the t. lobsang rampa trip back in 1969.

how about some more recent mind-expanding information, like the reality of Putin's gigantic error in Ukraine!

Roms

Beuz Ya
Veteran
i did the t. lobsang rampa trip back in 1969.

how about some more recent mind-expanding information, like the reality of Putin's gigantic error in Ukraine!

Total sophism and intellectual inversion and you lived the peace and love of '69, wow so heartbreaking and pathetic man! I would advice you to maybe stop looking at yourself in mirror for a while, may the conscience of yourself in the world will arrange. Then take back and love your mirror!

How about some more true past mind-expanding, like the reality of NATO's gigantic fear and hate ! :sasmokin:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts