What's new

War

Corpselover Fat

https://wartranslated.com/russian-v...t-ready-to-defend-ukrainian-winter-offensive/

Russian volunteer Murz on why Russia is not ready to defend Ukrainian winter offensive

And I’m not whining or complaining now. When the hohols break through the front, I will get my machine gun, put on my armor and go and try to kill someone before I die. And they will kill me, and I, damn it, will not see all the further shame, therefore we can say that I will be fine. Almost awesome. And you all will live in this fucked up place. And you will all be asking each other when Russia is “decolonized”, – “But how did it happen? How did it happen?!?”

buzzmobile

Veteran
I wouldn't mind a line right now.
Here you go.
1671636626824.png

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
recently, Putin traveled to Belarus to see Lukashenko.

interesting because when Putin wants to talk it's almost always Lukashenko traveling to Moscow.

all smiles and hugs!

just two wild and crazy comrades celebrating their relationship!

Putin wants Belarus to join the war against Ukraine but Lukashenko really doesn't want to because the great majority of Belarusians are very against Putin's war.

Lukashenko is hanging by a thread right now.

after 28 years of brutal repression by a dictator, the population is ripe for change.

so, i offer a little more reading on the background of Russia's relationship with Belarus.

i hope you all enjoy it!

there is talk in western intelligence circles about the possibility that Putin, if Belarus won't engage in the war, will try to annex Belarus in order to stop the country from looking westward for assistance after Lukashenko falls.

this opinion is being circulated by most western media.

have a nice day!😃

• Sad
Reactions: Gry

armedoldhippy

Veteran
there is talk in western intelligence circles about the possibility that Putin, if Belarus won't engage in the war, will try to annex Belarus in order to stop the country from looking westward for assistance after Lukashenko falls.
why not ? his last "annexation" is working out SO well for him...maybe another "special operation" will fix things ...:unsure:

Roms

Beuz Ya
Veteran

Paris, London and the Vatican: Russian Intelligence Declassifies WWII Documents​

Russia's Foreign Intelligence Service has declassified documents revealing UK and French plans to attack the Soviet Union in 1940 from Finland. Records also report that Pope Pius XII knew that Nazi Germany was planning the Russian campaign.

All flown from the U.S. :sasmokin:

Roms

Beuz Ya
Veteran
Anonymous :
A single Sarmatian contains ten nuclear warheads of 22 megatones each, it can circle the earth several times, with an independent guidance system which makes it unpredictable, it is not the type to have a predefined target, which makes it makes it very difficult to intercept without forgetting that cruising speed of mac 15 or more, I'm not sure, add to that the nuclear submarines with the Poseidon torpedoes which are also autonomous and can travel thousands of kilometers to reach their targets and cause Tsunamis which would destroy civil and military ports and all infrastructures around port cities, Kenjal hypersonic tactical missiles which, by their kinetic forces alone, can cause large, specific damage to enemy command centers and other buildings of importance, the drones, the military satellites that blew up Elon Musk's Starlink network, not to mention the Russian tacticians and their over-trained army, if the bitter rags and their European underlings continue to fool around, especially the bitter rags with their preventive nuclear first strike bluff, I believe that in the space of a week everything has been destroyed, there is no there will be no more oxidant throughout, Putin said it, a hundred Sarmatians in retaliation for the attack on the Americans would like to say that in the hours following this, there will be no more United States!

St. Phatty

Anonymous :

Well hopefully Russia has some 22 Megaton production warheads, but in practice the US & Russia have mostly 1.2 to 3 Megaton warheads in their H-Bomb arsenal. Officially.

The US has detonated a 15 Megaton warhead when they were learning "Castle Bravo.

Russia has detonated a 50 Megaton warhead, "Tsar Bomba".

It's not hard to increase the output. You just add more Lithium Deuteride.

The hard work is done in generating the 120 Million C/K degrees that initiate the fusion.

Israel being the Conscienceless Parasites that they are, I would expect to have some 5 to 10 Megaton H-bombs.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well hopefully Russia has some 22 Megaton production warheads, but in practice the US & Russia have mostly 1.2 to 3 Megaton warheads in their H-Bomb arsenal. Officially.

The US has detonated a 15 Megaton warhead when they were learning "Castle Bravo.

Russia has detonated a 50 Megaton warhead, "Tsar Bomba".

It's not hard to increase the output. You just add more Lithium Deuteride.

The hard work is done in generating the 120 Million C/K degrees that initiate the fusion.

Israel being the Conscienceless Parasites that they are, I would expect to have some 5 to 10 Megaton H-bombs.

happy hanukka!

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
consider that Putin talking about nuclear war is an admission of failure on the conventional battlefield.

consider also that he who initiates a war has already lost the ideological argument.

to date, the US alone has given 34 billion dollars of direct aid to Ukraine.

which is roughly half of the entire Russian defense budget for the year.

Putin is calling for a 150 billion dollar budget for next year that will have to be squeezed from an already weak economy.

he has people running out of the country en masse to escape conscription.

and for some reason, the west is seemingly nonchalant about the nuclear threats and doesn't really act very worried about it.

all the nuclear talk you guys are engaging in doesn't mean anything.

you don't seem to understand that Putin can not, and will not, win this war.

he can only lose, no matter what decision he makes.

he is losing on the battlefield and he can't win a nuclear conflict.

he can destroy large pieces of territory with his nuclear arsenal but only if he wishes to commit suicide for the Russian people as well.

study the animations i put up above and you will understand that we are approximately evenly matched in nuclear capability.

as for Putin personally, if he loses this war on the ground he will probably lose power and possibly his life.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran

this document studies the Russian economy or lack thereof.

three of the United States of America have larger economies than all of Russia.

Texas and New York each have slightly larger economies than Russia, and California has twice the economy of Russia.

Putin has progressively isolated Russia's economy because he does not want Russian culture westernized.

he tried to form the former soviet republics into a trading bloc oriented towards Russia similar to the EU.

he was unsuccessful.

anyone thinking Putin should start a nuclear war should consider that most of Russia's population is concentrated in the western part of the country.

St Petersburg and Moscow hold 20% of the entire population. and the government is very centralized as well.

this is the last scene from "Dr. Strangelove Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb"

a Stanley Kubrick black comedy about starting ww3.

Roms

Beuz Ya
Veteran
:laughing: Pitiful reasoning that causes pity sorry. So little cowboy balls, always attack from the back like cowards!
:bandit:

Just turn off your tv and mainstream medias full of accusatory inversion, Russia fights for peace by respecting international rights while the U.S. violates them every day to make money and try to save their doomed system. Their stupidity is matched only by their greed. Wake up and realize that Russia doesn't need war to get rich, that's why U.S. wanna kill them and kill China etc, What a bunch of poor morons, they don't even understand that they are playing russian roulette ^^

Btw U.S. are at least 10 years behind Russia in technology, are you aware that Putin can turn off an aircraft carrier or a submarine at the snap of a finger. Lol the U.S. is really lucky that Putin is so cold-blooded to save you, may mother Nature will do the job to precipitate them towards its long-awaited end by the whole world. Peace

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
Btw U.S. are at least 10 years behind Russia in technology, are you aware that Putin can turn off an aircraft carrier or a submarine at the snap of a finger. Lol the U.S. is really lucky that Putin is so cold-blooded to save you, may mother Nature will do the job to precipitate them towards its long-awaited end by the whole world. Peace

lol

7zax7x1k597a1.jpg

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
:crazy:

The fuck are you smoking? We did see how Russian warships turn into submarines.
That was with help from NATO which gave the coordinates from the Moskva.The new equipment is now coming.What you saw was old Soviet stuff.T90M with the Terminator BPMT are now seen in Ukraine.I think in the new year we can see perhaps the T14 Armata too.Saw them practicing with this tank somewhere in Russia.On Ukrainian side I even saw WWI machine guns, so that's why Slava corrupty Zelensky is in Washington.He want to have new militairy equipment to fight with and more money off course, also for his wife for the shopping.
Meanwhile Ukrainian refugees are begging in my country for food and non-food items for the people back home.