What's new

War

Corpselover Fat

That was with help from NATO which gave the coordinates from the Moskva.The new equipment is now coming.What you saw was old Soviet stuff.T90M with the Terminator BPMT are now seen in Ukraine.I think in the new year we can see perhaps the T14 Armata too.Saw them practicing with this tank somewhere in Russia.On Ukrainian side I even saw WWI machine guns, so that's why Slava corrupty Zelensky is in Washington.He want to have new militairy equipment to fight with and more money off course, also for his wife for the shopping.
Meanwhile Ukrainian refugees are begging in my country for food and non-food items for the people back home.

Ah, more Russian peace dropped on Ukrainian civillians. The Russians are such lovely people.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Ah, more Russian peace dropped on Ukrainian civillians. The Russians are such lovely people.
You can't blame the normal Russian people for the action of their government or should we blame the American people too for killing millions of people since 1945.

NATO air defense is btw doing fine too in Ukraine.Instead of hitting the drones, they did hit the apartment buildings.

Well Ukraine is becoming the European Afghanistan.

h.h.

Veteran
:laughing: Pitiful reasoning that causes pity sorry. So little cowboy balls, always attack from the back like cowards!
:bandit:

Just turn off your tv and mainstream medias full of accusatory inversion, Russia fights for peace by respecting international rights while the U.S. violates them every day to make money and try to save their doomed system. Their stupidity is matched only by their greed. Wake up and realize that Russia doesn't need war to get rich, that's why U.S. wanna kill them and kill China etc, What a bunch of poor morons, they don't even understand that they are playing russian roulette ^^

Btw U.S. are at least 10 years behind Russia in technology, are you aware that Putin can turn off an aircraft carrier or a submarine at the snap of a finger. Lol the U.S. is really lucky that Putin is so cold-blooded to save you, may mother Nature will do the job to precipitate them towards its long-awaited end by the whole world. Peace
Feel safe in Putin’s bullshit.

Corpselover Fat

You can't blame the normal Russian people for the action of their government

The government are Russian too. Theoretically chosen in elections, but I'm with you on this one. Putin and his croneys are not democratically elected and are most certainly responsible for the invasion of ukraine and stealing Russian people's fortunes.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
The government are Russian too. Theoretically chosen in elections, but I'm with you on this one. Putin and his croneys are not democratically elected and are most certainly responsible for the invasion of ukraine and stealing Russian people's fortunes.
Don't make yourself an illusion about free elections here in the West.
FbgPufbWIAQT3n9.jpeg

Hermanthegerman

Peri alypias
Veteran
What is Russia without nuclear weapons and natural resources? Nothing! What is Russia exporting worldwide, except weapons and ground resources? Nothing! Russia is a overated country, which not found his place in the world, between Europe and Asia. The leader is the best excample for a guy with a inferiority complex. A country which is living in a bloody history, finding his fame only there.

audiohi

Veteran
T90M with the Terminator BPMT are now seen in Ukraine.I think in the new year we can see perhaps the T14 Armata too.Saw them practicing with this tank somewhere in Russia.

What would upset you more?

Never seeing a T14 enter battle or watching what few russia has get torn up by $200,000 ATGMs and TOW?

T14 pulled by Ukrainian tractor. The final humiliation.

mexcurandero420

Veteran
What would upset you more?

Never seeing a T14 enter battle or watching what few russia has get torn up by $200,000 ATGMs and TOW?

T14 pulled by Ukrainian tractor. The final humiliation.
That wasn't a T14 for sure.They didnt even enter Ukraine yet.The T90M just showed up.Below is a T14.Perhaps Sleepy Joe will give a bunch of M1 Abrams to Zelensky.

9may2015Moscow-01_(cropped).jpg