What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

audiohi

Veteran
With every Sanction, the US makes Russia stronger.

They withhold semiconductors from a country the size of Russia ?

So now Russia has a Huge incentive to fast-track a program to manufacture their OWN silicon, starting with using a nuclear reactor to do N & P doping of Silicon Ingots (same way the US does it.)

Meanwhile, Russia is the largest supplier of critical materials like Palladium & Neon. They can simply stop selling to the US, and sell to China - thereby giving China's semiconductor manufacturers an advantage over the US !

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russian...es-11645837830

What the US is doing is akin to imposing "sanctions" on HP competitor Wiltron in the early 1980's, and preventing them from using machine shops as vendors.

What did Wiltron do ? They built their own HUGE machine shop and brought all that manufacturing in-house - making them an even more formidable competitor for Hewlett Packard.

Meanwhile, Russia is gearing up to establish Super-size metal casting facilities - which the US lacks.

What happens when the US needs a Pressure Dome for a new nuclear reactor ?

Where will the US get all the electricity for all those electric cars ?

And Russia can't get any more resources for their war.

How many more days until they're out of missiles and cash?

Can't wait to see them send in their "good" equipment to get torn up for the cameras.

By the way... How much neon does the US get from Ukraine?

1unfdlti2dk81.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	1unfdlti2dk81.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.5 KB ID:	18084898

FMnItIdXMAADf5M?format=jpg&name=large.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	FMnItIdXMAADf5M?format=jpg&name=large.jpg Views:	0 Size:	86.9 KB ID:	18084909

T-90

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
I am sincerely concerned that in a war with Russia Republicans would take up arms in support of Russia

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
I'm trying to donate. An hour ago, reports came in of the Ukraine government taking to twitter asking for crypto. I know people with crypto, but not with twitter.
I'm not interested in the red cross clean up fund, I want to put money into the war effort.
Any ideas?

Three Berries

Those biolabs never were that secret,. More like the public is left in the dark. They were all listed on the US Embassy's web page until yesterday. Lucky the pages were all archived.

And the US sanctions don't affect Russian energy production so the EU and the US gets their fossil fuels. (US imports 800k barrels a day of Russian oil). Banking access to Swift is only the banks already sanctioned.

Never seen so much propaganda though from the binary media, plenty of fake footage and old pictures. It will be good when there is a true uncensored nobody in between media outlet were no one is picking out what you should be seeing.

We are the news now will be the cry and a video phone will be the weapon that brings it all down.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Stand with the people of Ukraine

Now accepting cryptocurrency donations. Ethereum. Bitcoin and Tether (USDTtrc20)

BTC — 357a3So9CbsNfBBgFYACGvxxS6tMaD oa1P

ETH — 0x165CD37b4C644C2921454429E7F9 358d18A45e14

USDT (trc20) — TEFccmfQ38cZS1DTZVhsxKVDckA8Y6 VfCy

med4u

Veteran
I'm trying to donate. An hour ago, reports came in of the Ukraine government taking to twitter asking for crypto. I know people with crypto, but not with twitter.
I'm not interested in the red cross clean up fund, I want to put money into the war effort.
Any ideas?

Create chaos in Moscow... car bomb the Kremlin send Bidens al Qaida buddies in...
worked in Libya... glass Russia before he gets one off...cuz its commin

Other than that....get some wooded acres
With a water source in a northern tier state
And brace for impact

Three Berries

Create chaos in Moscow... car bomb the Kremlin send Bidens al Qaida buddies in...

And brace for impact

Are we at the Precipice yet?

I hear the Chernobyl ruins is being guarded by both sides currently.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran

And brace for impact

Yes, I wouldn't be concentrating on my defensive game if I were in the Ukraine. Only one person needs taking out of play, to end the whole fiasco. Surely somebody knows where that person is. If one of his aids really valued Russia, they would do it. Take power in a whole new chapter.

I donated here https://bank.gov.ua/en/news/all/nat...srahunok-dlya-zboru-koshtiv-na-potrebi-armiyi
It came from twitter and my bank seemed happy enough to send them Euro's.

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
The Ukrainian national anthem

Ukraine is not yet dead, nor its glory and freedom,
Luck will still smile on us brother-Ukrainians.
Our enemies will die, as the dew does in the sunshine,
and we, too, brothers, we'll live happily in our land.

We’ll not spare either our souls or bodies to get freedom
and we’ll prove that we brothers are of Kozak kin.

Ще не вмерла України і слава, і воля,
Ще нам, браття молодії, усміхнеться доля.
Згинуть наші воріженьки, як роса на сонці.
Запануєм і ми, браття, у своїй сторонці.

Душу й тіло ми положим за нашу свободу,
І покажем, що ми, браття, козацького роду.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.............Never seen so much propaganda though from the binary media, plenty of fake footage and old pictures. It will be good when there is a true uncensored nobody in between media outlet were no one is picking out what you should be seeing...........

........... check out NEWSMAX, it's the most non-binary of the bunch. :dance:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
With every Sanction, the US makes Russia stronger.

They withhold semiconductors from a country the size of Russia ?

So now Russia has a Huge incentive to fast-track a program to manufacture their OWN silicon, starting with using a nuclear reactor to do N & P doping of Silicon Ingots (same way the US does it.)

Meanwhile, Russia is the largest supplier of critical materials like Palladium & Neon. They can simply stop selling to the US, and sell to China - thereby giving China's semiconductor manufacturers an advantage over the US !

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia...ould-dent-chip-maker-supply-lines-11645837830

What the US is doing is akin to imposing "sanctions" on HP competitor Wiltron in the early 1980's, and preventing them from using machine shops as vendors.

What did Wiltron do ? They built their own HUGE machine shop and brought all that manufacturing in-house - making them an even more formidable competitor for Hewlett Packard.

Meanwhile, Russia is gearing up to establish Super-size metal casting facilities - which the US lacks.

What happens when the US needs a Pressure Dome for a new nuclear reactor ?

Where will the US get all the electricity for all those electric cars ?

5b55cb5f34c4fac4e5d1997a_haflinger-wagon-06.jpg

stadanko

I am sincerely concerned that in a war with Russia Republicans would take up arms in support of Russia

Yes, this is a legitimate concern, although it's already happened. While Trump was president he permitted Russians to gain computer access to U.S. national defense systems. They spent months on the inside of the most sensitive defense departments. We also shouldn't be surprised if one of those billion-dollar Russian yachts parked off the coast of Florida is nuclear-armed.

SolarWinds: What We Know About Russia's Latest Alleged Hack Of U.S. Government : NPR

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Those biolabs never were that secret,. More like the public is left in the dark. They were all listed on the US Embassy's web page until yesterday. Lucky the pages were all archived.

And the US sanctions don't affect Russian energy production so the EU and the US gets their fossil fuels. (US imports 800k barrels a day of Russian oil). Banking access to Swift is only the banks already sanctioned.

Never seen so much propaganda though from the binary media, plenty of fake footage and old pictures. It will be good when there is a true uncensored nobody in between media outlet were no one is picking out what you should be seeing.

We are the news now will be the cry and a video phone will be the weapon that brings it all down.

So I googled Ukraine biolabs. It came up with several articles stating it was Russian propaganda and that we have no labs at all in Ukraine. And a few articles about how Q is saying it is true.

Latest posts

Latest posts