What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
george bush and his co-horts should be hung up by their balls for getting us into iraq... they fuk'd up a functioning country...

Cannavore

Veteran
Cheney was a part of the PNAC cabal, which, in contrast to Project 2025, looked pretty MAGA-ish back then.

Edit: Though largely on a different scale and somewhat different context.
When your party represents everyone from AOC to Dick Cheney; your party stands for absolutely nothing.

Such a joke.

Cannavore

Veteran

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
“Given the serious damage Republicans would do with a majority in either chamber of Congress or with the power of a governorship, no one needs to apologize for doing what they think will give Democratic candidates their best chance of winning,” said Geoff Garin

Cannavore

Veteran
“Given the serious damage Republicans would do with a majority in either chamber of Congress or with the power of a governorship, no one needs to apologize for doing what they think will give Democratic candidates their best chance of winning,” said Geoff Garin
lol

moose eater

The Democratic Party has, for a while, believed (somewhat accurately MOST times) that it's easier to beat an opponent if they're a nutbar.

Problem being, when society is willing to support the rambling delusions of a nationalist nutbar, it can end in a very loud "Oops!! Another Frankenstein moment we didn't count on!!"

moose eater

george bush and his co-horts should be hung up by their balls for getting us into iraq... they fuk'd up a functioning country...
Yep, at one time the most industrialized, moderate and educated nation in that region. As long as a person didn't get on Saddam's radar as a 'problem.'

But that was the Iraqi Peoples' problem to sort out.

When we were locking up obscene numbers of pot smokers and gardeners (and in some places we still are), I didn't see any third parties invading the US to free our political prisoners.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
When we were locking up obscene numbers of pot smokers and gardeners (and in some places we still are), I didn't see any third parties invading the US to free our political prisoners.
who would/could do that and not get slaughtered ? :unsure: i think the answer you are looking for is "nobody"...unfortunately.

moose eater

who would/could do that and not get slaughtered ? :unsure: i think the answer you are looking for is "nobody"...unfortunately.
Yep, these days we tend to stick to 'liberating' those countries with questionably stout militaries. And we still end up with lots of US soldiers dead over our boundary-challenged bullshit.

Imagine if we invaded a country with a serious military onboard?

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Yep, these days we tend to stick to 'liberating' those countries with questionably stout militaries. And we still end up with lots of US soldiers dead over our boundary-challenged bullshit.

Imagine if we invaded a country with a serious military onboard?
nah... we r much better invading countries like grenada

Latest posts

Latest posts