What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Cheney was complicit in GW forming a special intel unit inside the Pentagon to give them the intel (fabricated) that GW needed to push the illegal war with Iraq, when the standard sources in the Pentagon weren't giving them anything that would have justified their war.

The entire GW Bush cabinet and cabal engaged in knowingly misleading the American public and the UN at the cost of over 1,000,000 Iraqi lives and a number of US soldiers' lives as well.

He and GW, among others, should literally have been charged with war crimes and sentenced to Leavenworth or The Hague.

Not to mention GW's people outing Valerie Plame to get back at her husband for trying to out the lies and fabrications GW's crew were engaged in. And she was a UC CIA field agent, for which outing her exposed numerous information contacts and others in foreign countries. Them exposing her was literally a violation law that amounted to treason.
Yeah I know about all that except the special intel unit inside the Pentagon. The way I remember it, was that all the fabricated intel (mobile chemical weapon labs, WMD, etc.) came from the CIA director at the time George Tenet I believe was his name.

HempKat

Veteran
well i ain't maga, and i ain't a fukin progressive either- i am middle of the bird...
If it talks like a MAGA and walks like a MAGA, then it's a MAGA. You've just obviously learned how to say whatever you need to say to try to throw people off your stench.

Last edited:

Brother Nature

Yep, these days we tend to stick to 'liberating' those countries with questionably stout militaries. And we still end up with lots of US soldiers dead over our boundary-challenged bullshit.

Imagine if we invaded a country with a serious military onboard?
The US doesn't need to, they use proxy countries like Ukraine...

audiohi

Veteran
what maga does is hunt down people, and take care of em...

finally-found-his-value-v0-zvdifwk75snd1.jpeg

HempKat

Veteran
chuckle... till that knock at the door at 3am.... sometimes there is no knock
Knock or no knock, there will be a big surprise waitinng for anyone foolish enough. The chuckle is because you thought that pathetic attempt might be intimidating.