What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
it is fun for sure.... let us see on nov 6th, if its the reps or the dem's who's heads are exploding ...
Well it is still a mystery for sure, as to how it will play out, but when you have the likes of Dick Chaney who was once seen as the arch enemy of the Democrats, announcing that he will be voting democrat this year because of how much he sees Trump as a danger to democracy, well the scales just tipped more in favor of the democrats.

HempKat

Veteran
I am not sure that a Dick Cheney endorsement is something to celebrate.
I get why you say that and if Harris was running against anyone else I might agree. The situation currently though is that we have a close race and therefore anyone that the democrats can get to vote for Harris is a good thing. What makes Chaney a good thing in that context is that he represents the old traditional GOP that wants nothing to do with MAGA. So when they see Chaney willing to vote democrat it gives all those old school republicans who might otherwise stay at home rather then vote democrat the courage/permission to do the same. I mean in reality Harris is doing so good that I think she could make it without Chaney's endorsement but the more votes on her side the better. Especially given the games that MAGA is planning on playing at the state level with election officials ready to claim fraud if Trump is losing. The more of a landslide victory that Harris can get, the less likely false claims of fraud will work.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Chaney a good thing in that context is that he represents the old traditional GOP that wants nothing to do with MAGA.
u r joking ... cheney was maga b4 there was a maga.. lets give him a big shoutout for getting us into iraq, where we overthrew a real bad bad guy , tho there were/are other bad bad guys like in the sudan etc... but they only have sand and we don;t need sand , while sadam had/has oil....

HempKat

Veteran
u r joking ... cheney was maga b4 there was a maga.. lets give him a big shoutout for getting us into iraq, where we overthrew a real bad bad guy , tho there were/are other bad bad guys like in the sudan etc... but they only have sand and we don;t need sand , while sadam had/has oil....
No he was a Republican, now all you MAGA folks or at least your orange Jesus call him RINO. Which is kind of ironic because I'm pretty sure he calls your orange Jesus a RINO.

moose eater

Cheney was a part of the PNAC cabal, which, in contrast to Project 2025, looked pretty MAGA-ish back then.

Edit: Though largely on a different scale and somewhat different context.

HempKat

Veteran
Cheney was a part of the PNAC cabal, which, in contrast to Project 2025, looked pretty MAGA-ish back then.

Edit: Though largely on a different scale and somewhat different context.
Well scale and context does matter. The endorsement I heard was rather limited but I gether Chaney's big objection is Trump's desire to be a dictator and that he's pals with other dictators and how that can lead to an undoing of America as we know it.

moose eater

Well scale and context does matter. The endorsement I heard was rather limited but I gether Chaney's big objection is Trump's desire to be a dictator and that he's pals with other dictators and how that can lead to an undoing of America as we know it.
Sometimes unethical power grabbers resent other unethical power grabbers.

If you haven't done so in a while, maybe review what the Partnership for a New American Century proposed.

HempKat

Veteran
Sometimes unethical power grabbers resent other unethical power grabbers.

If you haven't done so in a while, maybe review what the Partnership for a New American Century proposed.
Yeah I'll look into it because I was unaware of tat group and just always thought of Dick Chaney as just another greedy power hungry elite like so many others.

moose eater

Yeah I'll look into it because I was unaware of tat group and just always thought of Dick Chaney as just another greedy power hungry elite like so many others.
Cheney was complicit in GW forming a special intel unit inside the Pentagon to give them the intel (fabricated) that GW needed to push the illegal war with Iraq, when the standard sources in the Pentagon weren't giving them anything that would have justified their war.

The entire GW Bush cabinet and cabal engaged in knowingly misleading the American public and the UN at the cost of over 1,000,000 Iraqi lives and a number of US soldiers' lives as well.

He and GW, among others, should literally have been charged with war crimes and sentenced to Leavenworth or The Hague.

Not to mention GW's people outing Valerie Plame to get back at her husband for trying to out the lies and fabrications GW's crew were engaged in. And she was a UC CIA field agent, for which outing her exposed numerous information contacts and others in foreign countries. Them exposing her was literally a violation law that amounted to treason.

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
haha .

a dick cheney endorsement . standards are slipping
Putin officially endorse Kamala and has better understanding of Kamala and her qualities than americans who plan to vote for her.

donny-is-jealous-of-not-getting-putins-endorsement-v0-yd1iresyzhnd1.jpeg

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
No he was a Republican, now all you MAGA folks or at least your orange Jesus call him RINO. Which is kind of ironic because I'm pretty sure he calls your orange Jesus a RINO.
well i ain't maga, and i ain't a fukin progressive either- i am middle of the bird...

Latest posts

Latest posts