What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Well it looks like Trump made another first over the weekend. At least I think it's a first? That first being the first presidential Candidate to have two seperate assassination attempts made on him. Of course that's due to the fact that the first attempt ended up failing. Fortunately this 2nd one also failed because the Secret Service did a much better job at stopping him and eventually capturing him. The shooter tried to take hi out on his own golf course with an AK-47 type of rifle. He also had a Gopro set up because I guess he wanted to immortalize the attempt? Anyway he was spotted well before Trump was in his range and the Secret Service fired first flushing him out of his hiding spot in the bushes. The guy did manage to flee in a vehicle but a witness took a pic of the car and it's license plate which helpped to apprehend him alive a short while later somewhere off of I-95 where some countty police spotted him, pulled him over and held him until the Secret Service and FBI got there.

There was an interesting change to Trump's Secret Service detail after the first shooting, part of his detail was replaced with some much burlier, meaner looking agents loaded for bear. I wonder if there will be any further beefing up of Trump's Secret Service team after this second attempt? No news yet in any reports as to what was motivating this shooter or what his political background was/is.

HempKat

Veteran
i dunno, some of them women protecting him in PA, were pretty burly....
True but they weren't armed like the guys I saw in the recent picture showing his new team. I mean some of these new guys look more like Special Forces ready to be dropped into armed combat then like regular Secret Service guys in suits. Apparently they have better vision too. The ones that shot at this latest assassin spotted him because they saw a barrell of an AK47 sticking out of a bush, from about 175 yards away.

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
True but they weren't armed like the guys I saw in the recent picture showing hid new team. I mean some of these new guys look more like Special Forces ready to be droppedd into armed combat then like regular Secret Service guys in suits. Apparently they have better vision too. The ones that shot at this latest assassin spot him because they saw a barrell of an AK47 sticking out of a bush, from about 175 yards away.
so r u saying men r better armed , and have better vision then women???

HempKat

Veteran
so r u saying men r better armed , and have better vision then women???
No I'm saying these men were better armed with assault riflkes rather then the hand guns those women agents had in Butler, pA and I'm saying these men protecting Trump at his golf course have better vision because they spotted just the barrell of a rifle from about the same distance as the shooter in Butler, PA which all of the Secret Service missed until he actually fired a shot.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
No I'm saying these men were better armed with assault riflkes rather then the hand guns those women agents had in Butler, pA and I'm saying these men protecting Trump at his golf course have better vision because they spotted just the barrell of a rifle from about the same distance as the shooter in Butler, PA which all of the Secret Service missed until he actually fired a shot.
supposedly, the agents did fire on him at mar-a-lago, but missed... maybe a woman with a rifle would have hit him....

armedoldhippy

Veteran
seems this fellow actually voted Trump in 2016, the ultimate voter's remorse?
everyone keeps referring to this dimwit as an "attempted assassin" or a "shooter" but he never pulled the trigger. all shots fired were SS aimed at the bozo. if/when someone serious tries, they will succeed. count on it... :shucks: so far it has been a clown show.