What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Trump thread part 2 (Or anything else we want to talk about that's ridiculous in politics today)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
well then - inform me of what war we were in (other the affie, which he inherited )
when did hamas kill 1200+ people???
how much were u paying for gas under trump??
dont remember so many illegals crossing the border
how many ships were being targeted in the red sea under trump?

i await your clear answer, to each of the above points-
1)Well I seem to remember an incident in Syria where Trump sent a mission to attack a base he thought was terrorists but he ended up bombing a bunch of his Russian buddies instead. Also in that same war he pulled out American troops working with the Kurds thereby abandoning the Kurds to the Turkish who had a long standing grudge against them.
2)Oct. 7th, 2023 when Hamas invaded Israeli territory killing 1200+ attending a music festival
3)Most of the time I was paying a bit over $3 per gallon, the only time it dropped to $2 or below was during Covid when all the businesses were forced to shut down and demand dropped suddenly and dramatically. I'm not going to credit Trump for that since it was his bungled response to Covid that made it happen.
4)I know you'll deny it but according to figures coming from the border patrol the numbers crossing the border under Trump where eeither the same as they are now or slightly higher.
5)I'm not sure how manny ships were targeted but the more famous of the several targeted was the one that had Trump killing that Iranian General as his response.

HempKat

Veteran
see that is the diff between a left leaning person and a rite leaning person - not once (i dont believe) have i ever said to someone on a thread 'u have a small mind' , or questioned their intellect - if u like biden... fine... i don't and u are entitled to your opinion... as i am....
Have you ever considered people question your intellect because you are constantly posting Trump propaganda talking points that are verifiably false? Or maybe because you say rite when you really meant right?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Have you ever considered people question your intellect because you are constantly posting Trump propaganda talking points that are verifiably false? Or maybe because you say rite when you really meant right?
lack of education shows, huh... :good:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pigeon on a chess board dude.

HempKat

Veteran
I get that all this toying with each other is fun and all but there has been a wealth of new things to talk about this past week as Trump unravels in the face of Harris turning the polls around in her favor. I mean there was Trump's stable genious analysis that child care is child care, his admission that he commited election interference, the uncovering of how Tim Poole and other media influencers working with Tenent Media are getting paid to push Russian Propoganda as well as indictments of Russians and heads of Tenent media being indicted for election interference. The fact that even with the help of the Supreme Court and Judge Aileen (Loose) Cannon hasn't really been able to stop any of Trump's indictments from moving forward and those are just the highlights. With stuff like this coming out now I can't wait to see what the October Surprise is going to be.