What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
Those that were judges at IC420 2006 or was it 2007, must have been 2007 (SSSDH etc oh my) anyhoo think we all got the dolls and some of us got the shirts, at least those whose names are on it and absolutely free.

That video is 2006 nov so it was 2007 when we got the dolls for free.
Screenshot_20240905_183950_YouTube.jpg

led05

Chasing The Present
man that looks a lot like my outdoor plant

Very nice, thanks for the info.

You have a challenge outdoors that far north. I bet each day length now is 2 or minutes less than the previous day right now. Wow, was close. You're falling quick. Scroll down the page here. https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/ny/new-york-city

"Haze" has become a generic term for what's supposed to be good sativa. It's kind of like the old office term Xerox, "Mary, please make me 20 xerox's for today's meeting"....even though she'll be using a Canon copier.

Doubt if I would ever buy a "haze". For starts I still have 3 OLD beans of TFD's O. Haze. I would trust Ace for quality sativas based on anecdotal evidence and having corresponded with Dubi in the old days. Bangi "Haze" (there's that generic term) as it's one of those as are his African and S. American selections and hybrids. I'm growing Golden Tiger X Panama Limited Edition now, and man are they slow outdoors. About to bring out the LED's.

Have ordered from Kwik aka Real Seeds and been real happy with the service and outcome. They have what sounds like real ass kicking sativas from Lao, Burmese, and many others. Burmese originates from 21* so it should respond to different photoperiods. https://therealseedcompany.com/product/burmese-landrace-cannabis-seeds/

Good luck!
NYC is a temperate paradise compared to where I live, we are loosing 3 minutes a day now every day as we near the equinox..... and many thx

Yes I agree with it being a generic term for quality sativa too

NYC gets this much snow in a decade, for us just another lake effect event :)

1725550758066.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
I don't care how dank kush cookie cakes the modern strains are, I grow and enjoy them but damn, having no access for my loved hazes and other sativas for years and now smoking even the smalls I have from the THH mystery crosses from the country farm... goddamn these are powerful. Missed all this so bad over the years and now theres some hope.. I could cry. And will. I just love these haze plants. ❤️
There is so much quality NLD going around these days I spend hours looking at my spreadsheets just trying to figure out what to grow next, you need to poke @ a little bit more Mr John :) - there's endless hope & options out there

Salva

Very nice, thanks for the info.

You have a challenge outdoors that far north. I bet each day length now is 2 or minutes less than the previous day right now. Wow, was close. You're falling quick. Scroll down the page here. https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/ny/new-york-city

"Haze" has become a generic term for what's supposed to be good sativa. It's kind of like the old office term Xerox, "Mary, please make me 20 xerox's for today's meeting"....even though she'll be using a Canon copier.

Doubt if I would ever buy a "haze". For starts I still have 3 OLD beans of TFD's O. Haze. I would trust Ace for quality sativas based on anecdotal evidence and having corresponded with Dubi in the old days. Bangi "Haze" (there's that generic term) as it's one of those as are his African and S. American selections and hybrids. I'm growing Golden Tiger X Panama Limited Edition now, and man are they slow outdoors. About to bring out the LED's.

Have ordered from Kwik aka Real Seeds and been real happy with the service and outcome. They have what sounds like real ass kicking sativas from Lao, Burmese, and many others. Burmese originates from 21* so it should respond to different photoperiods. https://therealseedcompany.com/product/burmese-landrace-cannabis-seeds/

Good luck!
Si no me equivoco la Bangi Haze en origen llevaba algo de Haze de ahí el nombre. Viene de Cannabiogen.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview

Dont be so toxic guys rather when think about someone try to walk in their boots.
I can easily imagine that he as a young guy who start getting big money and hang out with famous people around couldnt control its ego. Fame can be poison to ego...thats the reason everybody should control their ego.
We can shurley say that Arjan controled it to if hasnt he will destroy its business. Today he is great business man with big company its not easy to made such a thing in a life. And I have respect for him and what he made.

Its just my opinion,I grew many GHS seeds and i dont remember them as trash at all.
I found many great phenos with Barney Farm,GHS,DPassion,Sensi,Dinafem,Kanabia...and many more comercial Dutch/Spanish companies.

Sanjuro

He sure did. They even sold one for like 3000€ or god knows what for some poor asian guy. Check it out, should be in Youtube. Too bad I dont have that shirt and doll anymore.
hah hah i was just making a joke. it turned out to be true. what a guy
..some of these dutch cats seem to think quite highly of themselves

Off topic but after Max Verstappen became a big name suddenly alot of these cats became experts on driving a race car yet nobody can name dutch racers F1 or Motogp before Max. Shit ton of dutch football pundits were bench warmers outside holland but boy do they have oppinions like Van der Vaart

I don't mean all the dutch people. I love you guys to pieces! Pendejos! ..my very good friends
And to you too Pendejas. most not forget the ladies

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor

Oh nooo wtf man 🤦‍♂️ I'd sooner pay 5000€ to not have it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Si no me equivoco la Bangi Haze en origen llevaba algo de Haze de ahí el nombre. Viene de Cannabiogen.
Creo que sí te equivocas, estoy bastante seguro de haber leído a Kaiki mencionar que el nombre de Haze se lo pusieron sólo por el olor a incienso que dan algunas plantas. Es un cruce de Nepalí y Congoleña. Este asunto lo han tenido que discutir en bastantes ocasiones en los foros por las expectativas que crea en los compradores y a mí me parece una idea bastante mala, la verdad. También creo haber leído a dubi mencionar que no parece el nombre más apropiado, y que lo mantuvieron intacto por respeto al criador original.