What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

(((Blue 😴 Dream)))

kro-magnon

Veteran
Commensurate with what we know about the Haze Bros... which is to say not a lot really. So not necessarily so given the scarcity and ambiguity of information currently in play. Will there be related speculation ongoing with the next generation of Haze freaks? Seems a laydown misere' don't it!
Commensurate? Don't know what it means and don't really understand the meaning of your post, sorry.yes this kind of shady origin story will generate a ton of useless speculations.

Last edited:

Gone Camping

Veteran
Forgive me, I quickly skimmed looking for flowering time from y'all.

I am about 55 days in on this cut, first run. How long do you typically take her?

Thanks..

Attachments

• 20240907_170501.jpg
    20240907_170501.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26

JetLife175

Veteran
Yeh... I went looking after I heard that. Couldn't find a single thing about it. Given how unforthcoming the bros were, and the lack of claims around creation of Blue Dream - given no shortage of egos at play in the field - it does make one wonder about the possibility? But it's also claimed the bros weren't exactly focused breeders as such. (Sam might be the only prospect... but he keeps his head down these days). So who the hell knows... or will ever know? It really is an opaque minefield innit!
Couldn't tell you the name of the person but I've always heard it was bred by some lady in Santa Cruz. Never that the haze brothers made it. I was under the impression the haze bros were out of the game by then.
Forgive me, I quickly skimmed looking for flowering time from y'all.

I am about 55 days in on this cut, first run. How long do you typically take her?

Thanks..
ive always felt that 10.5 weeks is the sweet spot for the BD cut.

Mimpi Manis

Couldn't tell you the name of the person but I've always heard it was bred by some lady in Santa Cruz. Never that the haze brothers made it. I was under the impression the haze bros were out of the game by then.

ive always felt that 10.5 weeks is the sweet spot for the BD cut.
Kind of reiterates the point I was making. More stories than verifiable facts are the norm in this space. Money and ego in the equation merely super charges the whole thing. And here we are.

PlastikeRubba

I never heard of Blue Dream until like 2012 when people started asking for it. It sucked. No one asking for it liked it (without the name).

But then I grew a bagseed and actually tasted the actual strain for the first time. Blue otterpop creamsicle.

The reputation of the strain is dependent on the pathetic west coast growers? Sad world. Cali has ruined the reputation of everything they grow. I can't imagine DJ short gives a fuck, if he can't bother telling the community this shit is supposed to taste like blue dreamsicle instead of foggy air plastic windex and reggie?

If a breeder can't and won't even defend his own shit he ain't the breeder.

JetLife175

Veteran
I never heard of Blue Dream until like 2012 when people started asking for it. It sucked. No one asking for it liked it (without the name).

But then I grew a bagseed and actually tasted the actual strain for the first time. Blue otterpop creamsicle.

The reputation of the strain is dependent on the pathetic west coast growers? Sad world. Cali has ruined the reputation of everything they grow. I can't imagine DJ short gives a fuck, if he can't bother telling the community this shit is supposed to taste like blue dreamsicle instead of foggy air plastic windex and reggie?

If a breeder can't and won't even defend his own shit he ain't the breeder.
BD was a long time commercial crop that we exported. When you can pull 5-10 pounds a plant outdoors it was really a no brainer. Everyone with outdoor space was running Blue Dream and Green Crack. That didn't end until almost 2013-14.

kro-magnon

Veteran
I wouldn’t call it the strongest strain I’ve ever had by far I will call medium strength that’s my opinion but what it lacks in potency and please take that as a relative term it surely makes up for the quality of the bud and the flavor and most importantly the quality of the high I hate when people knock blue dream it’s probably one of the most famous and well-known strains on the planet in for a reason not to mention it’s also the highest yielding if you’re a commercial guy like me that’s a huge plus
There is some strains who have an incredible quality high,very enjoyable but the intensity of this high might not be extremely high for daily cannabis smokers, the older I get more I enjoy smoking this type of buds in the daytime. The effects put me where I need mentally without making me unable to function:kos:and most of the time those buds have a very good tatse to enjoy as well, making the act of getting comfortably high a real pleasure and a multi sensory experience.
Recently I have grown a hybrid of Purple Punch who is like that, a high of outstanding quality without being the strongest with a powerful taste, I love those buds so much I kept the last clone of it only for my own use, didn't sell a single flower of this lovely soul medicine. This is the main reason who makes want to try the real deal Blue Dream, could be great to enlighten my day.

Latest posts

Latest posts