What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Working on burning this one, tastes great! :plant grow: :smoke:

full

Thinking of staking the plants for support, but going to wait until the heat passes, most are able to stand up on their own. Have to be careful not to cut a root when staking this time of year. Will get some pics today.

Cannabis should be burned one bud at a time with honor. :smoke:

No pentagrams please, a pentagram made by man's hands has eyes yet can not see, and has ears yet can not hear.

Also, cremation of the poor plant is all good, but don't let things get out of hand, the LORD is watching over us, to build up and to plant, or to pluck up and pull down. Hear the Word of the LORD.

Jeremiah 7: 20-28 NKJV

20 Therefore thus says the Lord God: “Behold, My anger and My fury will be poured out on this place—on man and on beast, on the trees of the field and on the fruit of the ground. And it will burn and not be quenched.”

21 Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: “Add your burnt offerings to your sacrifices and eat meat. 22 For I did not speak to your fathers, or command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices. 23 But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.’ 24 Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but followed[b] the counsels and the [c]dictates of their evil hearts, and went[d] backward and not forward. 25 Since the day that your fathers came out of the land of Egypt until this day, I have even sent to you all My servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them. 26 Yet they did not obey Me or incline their ear, but stiffened their neck. They did worse than their fathers.

27 “Therefore you shall speak all these words to them, but they will not obey you. You shall also call to them, but they will not answer you.

Judgment on Obscene Religion​

28 “So you shall say to them, ‘This is a nation that does not obey the voice of the Lord their God nor receive correction. Truth has perished and has been cut off from their mouth.
No offense meant mate, just a silly joke 👍

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting almost to 90F again today, watering the lawn which I never do. Landscape is next. Cannabis garden is taken care of. Although needs staking next weekend. I don't want to stake before heat, could hit a root on accident.

Tested out a edible this morning I was given. It was an Incredible Edible brand and was 20mg CBD and 10 mg THC. Not very strong at all. After an hour or so, went ahead and took my kief coconut capsule as usual.

Testing an workout THC drink this afternoon I was given by another friend. Vibations brand with 10mg THC and 5 mg THCV.

Cool stuff, legal markets an hour drive away.

Need to get some pics this afternoon after the inspection. Some of them are endoing over already!

I Care

little action relating to the outdoor growing this weekend. seriously meant to get a sprayer at least a month ago, too late to deal with the bugs but they did get some jack tomato and potassium silicate sprayed on them before dark.

Got some pics of the sour kush showing appreciation of the cold weather, hopefully the bugs won’t taste too bad
IMG_1075.jpeg
IMG_1074.jpeg

NL came down and unfortunately I took no pics before the chop. looked like it needs another two weeks at least. there were some lacerations and disease leading a trail straight to bud rot. compadre fucked it up bad, thinks he’s a fuckin genius growing longer than I been alive. that alone does not make one a genius 😂😂

tell by my thumb that I have mental problem
🤣 but I have been slowly evolving 😎
FullSizeRender.jpeg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had 3 plants break on the shady side from leaning so much. Several plants were leaning, so went out and staked the garden . They are fruiting really heavy from the warmer weather, and they have a healthy root system. I gave them dry periods where they only survived on rainfall and made sure to avoid standing on the root zone.

Mice have been eating the seeds and destroying a few lower buds on a couple small plants leaning on the fence. The other plants don't look like they're getting mice damage though. They are running out of seeds or maybe not as hungry since not as cold now. The cold last weekend may have drove them to eat more seeds.

Some purple on the plants, it got down to 40 F last weekend! Now staying above average again this week in the mid to upper 80's F and the plants are stacking fast! Had a little frog show up, its a drought and he appriciates the water. :smoke:

Glad I staked the plants. They are all spaced out well, and are becoming really heavy with the flowers. Plants in the sun were mostly fine, but the ones in the shade had a few that needed staked.

May be 3 weeks away from harvest. For sure by 4 weeks. :smoke:

full

full

full

full

full

full

Pink pistil plant
full

leafy chunky indica
full

High resin production on bract leaf margin
full

high resin production on bract leaf margin

full

Bonnie the farm dog. I said the word "mice". She loves to hunt mice in tall grass and dig for moles. She knows what "mice" is. :smoke:

full

Sativa Candy Chunk 'Original' phenotype large plant
full

SCC original lg plant top flower

full

SCC Original large plant

full

SCC original
full

Dense flower filling out

full

full
----Update top Pipeline Farms 2024---- Click to Expand quoted posts

Ended up staking the plants very carefully. It was time! :smoke:

Green Zenit

I would like to grow some outdoor plants next summer, The landscape features a temperate, maritime climate with mild winters and cool summers, shaped by its proximity to the ocean and surrounding fjords and mountains. Warm ocean currents, such as the Gulf Stream, moderate temperatures, while the terrain is characterized by steep valleys, waterfalls, and lush green areas. This climate supports diverse vegetation, including orchards and forests, and provides an ideal environment for agriculture and outdoor activities.

I have 12 seeds of Purple satelite from ACE seeds.

Any tips ideas?

The region i am describin, lies around 60 degrees north latitude. This places it in the high northern hemisphere, similar to other areas with a temperate maritime climate influenced by the North Atlantic Ocean.
Hi! I am checking Serious 6 by serious seeds in their description says its a very early flowering. Since I cannot finish a lot of plants in my latitude and micro climate 48N and that is very much below where you are. Autos is also an option but don’t really like em. Triggering flowering may also be an option for you if you grow em in tops. This year my Kalichina and CBD1 just started flowering wich most probably wont finish by end October 😭. Also I think they froze and stood still in flowering since we got cold nights at around 2-3 C . Headband is coming along, doesn’t seem that much affected by the cold temperatures but I guess that makes sense since it was developed in north west USA.
IMG_6516.jpeg
IMG_6550.jpeg
IMG_6486.jpeg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like a pretty open field, the plants seem to like a little shade in the afternoon and would be great to block the wind! Could utilize an existing tree line or brushy area maybe. Evergreens work well, junipers maybe.