What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Salva

Oh nooo wtf man 🤦‍♂️ I'd sooner pay 5000€ to not have it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Creo que sí te equivocas, estoy bastante seguro de haber leído a Kaiki mencionar que el nombre de Haze se lo pusieron sólo por el olor a incienso que dan algunas plantas. Es un cruce de Nepalí y Congoleña. Este asunto lo han tenido que discutir en bastantes ocasiones en los foros por las expectativas que crea en los compradores y a mí me parece una idea bastante mala, la verdad. También creo haber leído a dubi mencionar que no parece el nombre más apropiado, y que lo mantuvieron intacto por respeto al criador original.
Lo he mirado para asegurarme y en la primera página dice Dubi que fue una mezcla Congo Nepal y un híbrido Haze.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Lo he mirado para asegurarme y en la primera página dice Dubi que fue una mezcla Congo Nepal y un híbrido Haze.
No he encontrado nada en la primera página pero he buscado en google y en cannabiscafé sí que he encontrado mención de que lleva algo de super silver haze. Disculpas por la mala corrección. (y)

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
IMG_20240905_210845.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-05-20-57-02-473_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-09-05-20-57-02-473_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22

Wolverine97

Veteran
Dont be so toxic guys rather when think about someone try to walk in their boots.
I can easily imagine that he as a young guy who start getting big money and hang out with famous people around couldnt control its ego. Fame can be poison to ego...thats the reason everybody should control their ego.
We can shurley say that Arjan controled it to if hasnt he will destroy its business. Today he is great business man with big company its not easy to made such a thing in a life. And I have respect for him and what he made.

Its just my opinion,I grew many GHS seeds and i dont remember them as trash at all.
I found many great phenos with Barney Farm,GHS,DPassion,Sensi,Dinafem,Kanabia...and many more comercial Dutch/Spanish companies.
Flatly disagree. Merely making money doesn't make someone a "good" businessman. I guess if your definition of "good" simply means "makes money"... then so be it. But I think it's wrong, completely wrong. You can make money while not being a total cancer to the community you are "serving". But that might have meant not making quite as much money.

I don't like that line of thinking at all.

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
@PandoraSeedBank

I was asking earlier how are the effects on your THH? do a lot of the plants have edgy jittery effect? is it easy to find calmer and clearer stuff in that line

Thanks
Hello, a reproduction was made with almost all the plants, only eliminating some weak ones, therefore there is a lot of genetic variety. There is everything...
From mind-blowing effects to very mild effects.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Flatly disagree. Merely making money doesn't make someone a "good" businessman. I guess if your definition of "good" simply means "makes money"... then so be it. But I think it's wrong, completely wrong. You can make money while not being a total cancer to the community you are "serving". But that might have meant not making quite as much money.

I don't like that line of thinking at all.
When someone opens LLC it opens it for making money and no other purpose.
If you want to help people you open charity.

Wolverine97

Veteran
When someone opens LLC it opens it for making money and no other purpose.
If you want to help people you open charity.
I have nothing more to add. I gave my perspective, and you gave yours.

edit; actually, one thing I will add. I have been in business for myself since I was 21 years old. Making money, and not actively fucking people over are not mutually exclusive things. Some people have ethics, shit, most universities teach courses on business ethics... and then some people do not have ethics, and only care about the money. You have made it quite clear which camp you are in.

I choose otherwise, and I do okay. But I do not have the kind of money that Arjan, or many others in the cannabis business have. But I can sleep at night knowing that I do no evil. That matters to me.

Last edited:

acespicoli

screenshot-en_wikipedia_org-2024_09_05-22_03_04.png

1725588255985.png

Germany and Brazil some how we got some imported to the USA
I'm restoring a Beetle, identical to this one
:tiphat:
love these old cars, remember a few guys could pick one up and move it :D
A buddy of mine he was building a Porche powered Karmann Ghia his was the convertible, sweet ride
Some random internet pictures good memories
Truly some hip cars when they are fixed up nice :love:
If I remember correctly people put the Porche engines in the bugs too :thinking:
Becoming quite rare,
1725589277443.png

saw an old kombi for sale not long ago
1725589462269.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts