What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
Haze in a nutshell.
Hippocampus_hippocampus_(on_Ascophyllum_nodosum).jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Unique aromas, never a good thing to hear from breeders in my experience.

You know those plants might flower alot better if the leaves were flat.

Still don't know what a Haze is. First I'm told it's supposed to smell like bandaids. Then I'm told the leaves are supposed to be clawed and the buds tiny. Then I'm told it's supposed to take 20 weeks. None of that has been true with the old "haze" I was given.

I guess I'll never be cool enough to know what Haze is.
Don't forget Todd saying that if your Haze wasn't double serrated then you didn't buy it from him. I sent pictures of the ones that I grew they didn't have double serrations. 😂

CharlesU Farley

Well, it looks like I found a _numbering_ system for Hz, just like NL. :eek:

I know you Hz Crazies are probably familiar with this, but I just bumped into this deep down the Rabbit Hole. And since Hz and Sk are the predominant products, I'm going to make a guess and say this one of Sam's earliest ads.

So it's OT for a TH Hz thread, for all you thread enforcers out there: ;)

1000014927.jpg

I wonder when a _numbered_, ultra rare Hz release from Mr. McCormick will be available??? :eek: 🤣

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran

I know you Hz Crazies are probably familiar with this, but I just bumped into this deep down the Rabbit Hole. And since Hz and Sk are the predominant products, I'm going to make a guess and say this one of Sam's earliest ads.

View attachment 19067029

I wonder when a _numbered_, ultra rare Hz release from Mr. McCormick will be available??? :eek: 🤣
The two listings can't be compared, the NL #numbers were used to differenciate the evolution from pure indicas to extreme sativas crosses. The Haze #numbers are just a way to list the different lines of the same genepool, Sam have always said there is Silver, Blue, Purple, Green Haze, the numbers are just this.

exoticrobotic

View attachment 19067029

Cool cataologue @CharlesU Farley (y)

Interesting there were so many South Indian vars listed available.

Maybe it is quite a large make up of later seedbank O haze offerings. India and Nepal being on the hippy trail.

Are there other earlier/later catalogues showing Thai, Mex and Colombia vars available too? I dont recall seeing any.

Last edited:

El Timbo

The two listings can't be compared, the NL #numbers were used to differenciate the evolution from pure indicas to extreme sativas crosses. The Haze #numbers are just a way to list the different lines of the same genepool, Sam have always said there is Silver, Blue, Purple, Green Haze, the numbers are just this.

The ad also states "All varieties are listed in order of maturation"

kro-magnon

Veteran
I think Sam said that list was from 1976 I bet no one has spotted this, yet I saw this list years ago, and I always focused on the Haze had a brief glance to the right with the Haze hybrids but only picked this up recently.

Purple Afghani and Early Haze x Afghani.

View attachment 19067077
Why those specifically picked up your interest? I see many eye catching crosses on this list.

Latest posts

Latest posts