What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Search for Trip Weed

harvestreaper

Veteran
Pan-o-Haze can have a very dark side when you smoke to much or have low tolerence and is very psychedelic. That's my party drug.

Destroyer can be very racy.

Zamal we all know....

And the OHaze used in PanoHaze had clear, introspective speedy tendencies.

These all mixed togehter... @willydread Omg!

sounds like my kinda weed :)

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Pan-o-Haze can have a very dark side when you smoke to much or have low tolerence and is very psychedelic. That's my party drug.

Destroyer can be very racy.

Zamal we all know....

And the OHaze used in PanoHaze had clear, introspective speedy tendencies.

These all mixed togehter... @willydread Omg!

Pan-o-haze .... I had underestimated it, or rather, I thought that being full of seeds it was light ... wrong, it puts you in a strange, confused state, with psychedelic and paranoid waves (probably from haze), definitely to try!
@JohnnyChicago: what a bad joke you made on your friend hahaha:grande sorriso:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Willydread: I have found specially with hazes that such confusion is inversely proportional to the curing time (and directly porportional to potency)... but yes some totally disorient you and is in fact what I look for (to cut my train of thoughts and be able to sleep).

JohnnyChicago:

:laughing: the icing of the cake would have been them seeing the buds wrinkling their noses and commenting on their "airiness"... for those I insist on trying, yeah sure, has to be low potency, have some tokes... :biggrin:

JohnnyChicago

Pan-o-haze .... I had underestimated it, or rather, I thought that being full of seeds it was light ... wrong, it puts you in a strange, confused state, with psychedelic and paranoid waves (probably from haze), definitely to try!
@JohnnyChicago: what a bad joke you made on your friend hahaha:grande sorriso:

Ok then you must have a good one willy.
I love it because even with very high tolerence 3-4 puffs on a pure joint are enough to put me in that strange introspective psychedelic but motivating state with enhanced senses. And the dark side I spoke of comes in waves :biggrin:

When I go partying I smoke 3-4 puffs every 30-60min and can stay high all the time, from midnight till noon, as long as there is good music. When the others on their synthetic drugs are already coming down I am still on my trip. You earn a lot of respect from the nightlife people (not that I care...), when they see you can party better, while in their eyes, you are clean and stoned (when they know I smoke)
Also successful with the pretty partygirls like never been before, because they think I must have the best drugs, but from me they can get only weed.

picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Ok then you must have a good one willy.
I love it because even with very high tolerence 3-4 puffs on a pure joint are enough to put me in that strange introspective psychedelic but motivating state with enhanced senses. And the dark side I spoke of comes in waves :biggrin:

When I go partying I smoke 3-4 puffs every 30-60min and can stay high all the time, from midnight till noon, as long as there is good music. When the others on their synthetic drugs are already coming down I am still on my trip. You earn a lot of respect from the nightlife people (not that I care...), when they see you can party better, while in their eyes, you are clean and stoned (when they know I smoke)
Also successful with the pretty partygirls like never been before, because they think I must have the best drugs, but from me they can get only weed.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78524&pictureid=2017644&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
View Image

Well, I must admit that I don't have much tolerance, the years when I smoked several grams a day are long gone, now I smoke small spliffs, but it is definitely a powerful herb ...
I forgot, none of these varieties are fine before bed ...

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Posted this last year in the Haze thread.
The guy doesen't dare anymore to smoke my weed. And keeps telling to the people to be careful.
He is 2m tall and full of muscles but a pussy in regards of psychedelic weed :biggrin:

View Image View Image

the other pheno
View Image

It takes a strong and seasoned mind to enjoy these... pussy minds, avoid! :laughing:

I've seen (and have to admit, pervertly enjoyed :biggrin:) night-life seasoned people panic stare when trying Zamaldelica, like if they were riding a bike while sitting backwards helmetless at 200mph... but also seen a petite (<50kg) woman with not much tolerance toke it and handle it like a champ...

I must say though I warn those toking carelessly, but they rarely listen.

JohnnyChicago

but also seen a petite (<50kg) woman with not much tolerance toke it and handle it like a champ...

I must say though I warn those toking carelessly, but they rarely listen.

:biggrin: Yea I enjoy it too especially when they felt offended when I tried to warn them. And it is true that ladies often do handle that kind of highs better. No clue why.

This is another report I wrote in the Haze thread:

Few years ago, a good old friend asked to roll a joint with my "old hippie weed" (he meant my Seedsman Original Hazes).

I said "Old hippie weed??? take this and we'll see if you will call it like that again" and gave him a cross of 2 pure Hazes.

When he started smoking I asked: "and?"
He (laughing) said "hippie weed as usual"
I "smoke slowly my friend or you will regret it"
(he laughing loud) "I'm older than you, I have smoked the best hazes ever ... bla bla" (not wrong)

10min later he got pale and opened all the windows and doors to "get rid of the haze smell" he said.

I asked: "Thought you love the haze smell??? Do you need something sugary my friend?"

"No, I'm fine!!" (no laughing this time)

5mins later he fled out of the (his) house, without saying anything. His phone still on the table. We thought he was on toilet or in the garden. But he wasn't there.
All the windows and doors still open.

45min later (we began worrying about him), he came back and I asked: "And? the hippie weed?"

With a big grin he answered "Man I had to go, I needed to breathe fresh air, sorry"

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
djav59: I think these are crosses done by the growers here... bear in mind if I understood correctly, some are spliff mixes...

Destroyer is available from Cannabiogen, Zamaldelica and Panama from ACE, along with several Hazes (Cannabiogen is part of ACE collective).

djav59

"Oh my" Looks like my age is showing.
Well its my 1st go on some of these longer flowering varieties.
So what do most of you think is tip top Zamadelica? Or another african var?Or Asian ?

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
You're welcome djav59! :tiphat:

If you can, and you are into these kind of highs, you have to try Zamaldelica at least once, and possibly any of its crosses.

I'm growing a Zamaldelica x Panama now. I decided I want to always have some Zamaldelica or a cross.

Not an expert by any chance though!

RED 1

"Oh my" Looks like my age is showing.
Well its my 1st go on some of these longer flowering varieties.
So what do most of you think is tip top Zamadelica? Or another african var?Or Asian ?

I find I Wood's Luang Prabang very interesting.That alone, no music feeling, makes sense to him only "trip"
Zamaldelica's trip get's me,alone again, more connected with nature maybe
:)

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Yes... Zamaldelica uniqueness is how she bring deep roots... and unique visuals. Think Avatar's. (Always thought it was a direct analogy to Cannabis, the bounds of the Na'vis with Nature in Pandora!). I find it makes you "see" Nature.

RED 1

In the interest of time and potency how does regular version stack up against auto ver of Zamaldelica ?
There is a guy,ULNW(hope I have initials right),over at Ace's threads growing both at the same time, think he is close to finishing both

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

This is the first year I ever was able to grow a plant all year long in my greenhouse. It was the female Laos. It started to bud in January. It didn't get very far, and now it is re-vegging. I'm saving it, and the male Gypsy Thai x Neville's Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness, which got done flowering in February. Maybe I'll find someone with a light dep greenhouse that will work with me.

My sprouts of SAGE x Bangi Wicked and the (Thai x Colombian Gold x C99) x Bangi Wicked are now almost out of slug danger due to their size. In fact, I've replanted 4 seedlings into 2 gallon pots. I'll post pictures in a few weeks when they are worth looking at.

I hope everyone is healthy and staying safe. Events of this year have really thrown my retirement to Costa Rica in jeopardy. Not sure I'll be able to sell my house for what I need due to the economic collapse. Oh well, at least I have plants to grow to keep my spirits up.

Best Wishes,

ThaiBliss

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Hey ThaiBliss!!! :tiphat:

Hope you're safe and comfy!

Things in my country as you may know are really f*cked up atm... I am 200% perfect, I opted for a rural life, so little has changed in my daily life...

After this, society as whole will review its scale of values, for sure. Family, and enjoying it (hence, houses at the right place, etc) is gonna be one of the top priorities, so don't be concerned.

We have a treasure in our hands, keep growing it! :biggrin: :huggg: