What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Search for Trip Weed

Goodherb

Thaibliss greetings .
That side project,breeding more suited for the tropics with Gypsy Thai and Laos.
Both of those strains are self explanatory from locality standpoint,but it will be great,not to mention ,its wise to spread these (an others,that fit similar description)genetics out ,especially to the tropical belt. No doubt,that's what thaibliss have in mind. Blessed!

funkyhorse

Hi Thaibliss
Reading your thread is very interesting, I hope you dont mind if I ask a few questions

I succeded to source a pack of SAGE regs. What kind of high should I expect from a pack of SAGE regulars?

Is it Big Sur Holly Weed leaning or afghan leaning? Phenotype party or is this a worked uniform line?

Is SAGE trippy?
Thank you very much and have a nice week

Breadwizard

Big Sur Holy is (allegedly) an early inbred hybrid between a Zacatecas Purple sativa, and an unnamed Afghani, bred towards a sativa high on an Afghani frame.

Not sure if the parents are the same for currently bought SAGE seeds, reports that older stock may have been more towards the Sativa side (such as the cut Thaibliss has, where he's said it seems quite close to the BSHW, not showing much of the additional Afghani that was bred into the BSHW to create the SAGE).

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How is the high RED? ^^ Have heard the Zamaldelica is trip, at least for some people.

RED 1

How is the high RED? ^^ Have heard the Zamaldelica is trip, at least for some people.

Not sure of phenotype,her extreme sweet citrus aromas her forte
Had a quick "smoke",although recently culled
At night, found myself standing looking through a glass window at the lights, standing up.20 minutes?
For a second I thought, it felt as if I was physically "walking" through the glass
:)

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Not sure of phenotype,her extreme sweet citrus aromas her forte
Had a quick "smoke",although recently culled
At night, found myself standing looking through a glass window at the lights, standing up.20 minutes?
For a second I thought, it felt as if I was physically "walking" through the glass
:)

I love the visuals Zamaldelica brings. I remember once staring at a backlit restaurant card for like 15 minutes :laughing: was like running a lot of photoshop filters on the lettering: embossing, shadows, carved text...

I found that staring at anything with high contrast, or vivid colors seems to trigger this.

Love her for photography for this same reason! She seems to specially tune-in with your sight sense.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Last night I mixed pan-o-haze (Panama x original haze) and electric lady (Zamaldelica x destroyer), watched videos on youtube about Native Americans, and it was very trippy, no visuals or anything like that (except when I rubbed my eyes), but with my eyes closed my thoughts flew fast ...
Very very very trippy...

RED 1

I love the visuals Zamaldelica brings. I remember once staring at a backlit restaurant card for like 15 minutes :laughing: was like running a lot of photoshop filters on the lettering: embossing, shadows, carved text...

I found that staring at anything with high contrast, or vivid colors seems to trigger this.

Love her for photography for this same reason! She seems to specially tune-in with your sight sense.

You could be a male tetrachromatic,a rare quality,without knowing my friend

Breadwizard

Willydread, electric lady sounds special. I'd probably call it "zamal the destroyer" because of how I picture it would leave the typical dispensary indica smoker. Trip weed hopefull for sure.

I wood

Veteran
Trip weed success, luang prabang.
Initial sampling had me laying down and existing in an ongoing abstract painting sort of mindset for half an hour. Odd thoughts expressing themselves visually making sense to only me.
Got up to pee, felt sober, laid back down and round two came on. I never even remembered to put any music on like normal for such a test.
Got up after a couple of hours feeling refreshed not burnt.
Good shit indeed.
Makes the 18 + week flowering time to get maybe 3/4 ounce worth it.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
You could be a male tetrachromatic,a rare quality,without knowing my friend

Dunno... but it could perfectly be the cannabinoids playing with those neural paths... that's what marvels me, nature brought us a plant that can tap into our endocannabinoid system!

JohnnyChicago

pano haze meets electric lady even the name sounds like a trip lol

Pan-o-Haze can have a very dark side when you smoke to much or have low tolerence and is very psychedelic. That's my party drug.

Destroyer can be very racy.

Zamal we all know....

And the OHaze used in PanoHaze had clear, introspective speedy tendencies.

These all mixed togehter... @willydread Omg!

JohnnyChicago

Posted this last year in the Haze thread.
The guy doesen't dare anymore to smoke my weed. And keeps telling to the people to be careful.
He is 2m tall and full of muscles but a pussy in regards of psychedelic weed :biggrin:

Smoked a big pure joint of Destroyer Haze with 3 guys while waiting for my bus the other night at 3 am. They said the lemony taste was to strong and that I must have bought "sprayed" weed. Then one of them took out a bag of his homegrown kush and the other shew me pics of his cousin who won a cup in Cali with a hash extraction...
I for myself only thought "Oh. my. god. guys!"

Then few minutes later the third guy asked "Seriously , what did you mix to your weed?"
- "Nothing."
"I feel so strange. I don't know what's happening"
- "No need to panic. This is real pure sativa. And it was a pure joint. Not tobacco aromatized with herbs. If the effect is to heavy, simply drink or eat something sugary."

My bus came, I went in and saw through the windows how high they were and how confused they were looking at me.

Few days later I meet a friend, that I did not know was the bother of the 3rd guy. He asked "wtf did you give my brother and his friends to smoke?"
- What? Who's your brother??
"He called me at 6am to ask what the hell he had smoked with you!!"

picture.php
picture.php

the other pheno
picture.php

Goodherb

What's in your weed

What's in your weed

Lol !
You look through the window and see how I high and confused 😕 they were !
They found themself unsuspected in the sativa zone,bro!