What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
im sorry but im laughing my a'off looking at the layers of hillbilly s' going on here man!
kane clapping.gif

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

oldmaninbc

It's better that watching the tube or dealing with FB rules and the other crap on there.
I have not been on FB in about 20 years. I know there is a few people who have wanted me to contact them, oh well.
Some days it gets a little rambunctious here but generally settles down before too long. Making most the time enjoyable.

Sometimes I get frustrated with misunderstandings but like Unca Walt says that goes along with this form of media.

I am not here to see the worst in people.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Wife wanted a pic with my handiwork for the record.
🙄
Only pointed out that my shirts on backwards afterwards.
😆
View attachment 19028462
Great picture Dog. You look like a cat just ate the Canary with that smile on your face… I was thinking about you last night and the fire you set and it’s got to be a miracle that you didn’t burn down the neighborhood

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I mow my front yard, I take a different avenue of approach every time I mow it. Like you said, ruts in the yard are a very common thing if you continually mowing the same direction every time.
Good idea! I point the ruts out to my landscaper, but my grass strips are narrow enough that there are limited alternatives.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup. Trick to it. To form the groves I cut it slightly wet years ago. Stays this way all winter. I have even had people who work for lawn services ask me how I do it. .

Been a rough year. Normally looks better.
We are across the street from Grant Park, so get a lot of dog traffic. After one female pees on our lawn, every other dog remarks it, so we frequently have big kill spots in the middle of our verdant lawn.

We have sprinklers to keep our lawn and gardens green even during hot weather, but it doesn't help with the urine burns.