What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
we cant all have a nice braciole behind, but im working on it

@dogzter
the same thing happened to me recently where i actually went out like that
i went to the bank and the the grocery store, only to relise when i got home that my shit was not just inside out but on backwards
/is it just me or has my life gone downhill since the mrs was here to dress me?
dig the high socks look pappy!
/i actually rock wem like that too
why is all your ground burnt?
A BBQ gone bad

jokerman

Premium user
1720294189930.png

OleReynard

Thank you Hempkat, with many men saying that large breasts are not prerequisite to a fondness for a women, then exactly how is big breasts always being flaunted at us. It's crazy but one of my first memories of TV is of a woman telling another woman she needs to show a man some cleavage if she wants to attract him. I was probably around 5-6 years old.
Why do you complain about big breast's, I like them all but something about a woman with big boobies that has that Attitude walk, just shuts everything else down

oldmaninbc

I’ve harvested all of my mature plans so now I have nothing but veg plants to deal with. I’ve been noticing that the bottom leaves are drying out and looking kind of weird. I took out my scope this morning and I found thrips… i’ve been growing long enough to know that I should’ve looked at the leaves closer, but the plants look healthy and vigorous, so I didn’t bother and attributed it to the last Fertilizer I tried. I will take the plants out after I have lunch and soak the hell out of them with a pyrethrin based pesticide… it’s been quite a few hectic months in my recent past… Hopefully the mushrooms I took before lunch will put a smile on my face
I have only had thrips once and it was my fault by not changing my cloths after doing yard work and then going into my tent. Like you I probably could have found them earlier, they were hard to get rid of. I can't remember if I trashed the crop or not. Getting them in Bloom makes it harder to control them, I think they sold me Dr.Doom spray and it works good on veg. Soak them thrips into oblivion.

Sunny day + mushrooms = :)

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
if they are not in good shape painting in place is the best and hardest
that old paint holds together a lot
Just finished the second one. It’s not too bad but takes about 1-1/2 -2 hours to paint one with two coats. I’m sure a lot easier than what I would have run into removing them. The paint lady talked me into the good paint which is prolly why it’s not running on me. Still have to be careful all those slats.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just finished the second one. It’s not too bad but takes about 1-1/2 -2 hours to paint one with two coats. I’m sure a lot easier than what I would have run into removing them. The paint lady talked me into the good paint which is prolly why it’s not running on me. Still have to be careful all those slats.
Painting insitu is a good idea if they have some age on them, because it can be damaging to remove them.

If they are in bad shape, a longer time fix might be to paint them with a polyester resin with color added, which would bind all the pieces together.

oldmaninbc

Why do you complain about big breast's, I like them all but something about a woman with big boobies that has that Attitude walk, just shuts everything else down
I am not complaining about boobies, I am talking about my personal preference and it sure sounds like I am not the only one with the same opinion.

Like all of us we are are born with what we have, unless you have your breasts altered. I have dated and lived with women whose breast sizes varied from smallish to large. Breast size never had anything to do with the relationship on a any level. But I have had women tell me they have felt short changed with small breasts, I have known women with large breasts who have had them reduced.

I would much prefer a woman whose confidence came from her mind rather than her physical form.

I wonder how much of our physical needs are not biological but based on advertising and what we learn from the TV

For yourself OleReynard, it's summer and that's boobie weather:)

Latest posts

Latest posts