What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys....and girls are hilarious.....this is for you....

2-8.jpg
camp-02.jpg
camp-19.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I am not complaining about boobies, I am talking about my personal preference and it sure sounds like I am not the only one with the same opinion.

Like all of us we are are born with what we have, unless you have your breasts altered. I have dated and lived with women whose breast sizes varied from smallish to large. Breast size never had anything to do with the relationship on a any level. But I have had women tell me they have felt short changed with small breasts, I have known women with large breasts who have had them reduced.

I would much prefer a woman whose confidence came from her mind rather than her physical form.

I wonder how much of our physical needs are not biological but based on advertising and what we learn from the TV

For yourself OleReynard, it's summer and that's boobie weather:)
TV and advertising plays a lot on what we think we need

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I have not been on FB in about 20 years. I know there is a few people who have wanted me to contact them, oh well.
Some days it gets a little rambunctious here but generally settles down before too long. Making most the time enjoyable.

Sometimes I get frustrated with misunderstandings but like Unca Walt says that goes along with this form of media.

I am not here to see the worst in people.
Some days we are just grouchy old man. We occasionally need some cheering up

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
It was super hot today. Heat index 109 so I only painted two shutters. I have eight more to do. Anyways all showered up and having breakfast for supper tonight bacon eggs waffles cheese grits and pineapple slices.
‘do y'all like breakfast for supper?